Ayato&Yui (My Sadist Vampire)

By MystyDiabolikShackle

Life goes on.After her death the Sakamaki household was sad.Then after they saved her.Ayato didn't feel this... More

Chapter 1:Sacrificial Bride
Chapter 2:Comforting the vampire
Chapter 3:Wait!Dont go
Chapter 4:I got a surprise for you
Love potion/Love triangle disaster
Ayato!Speak to me!!Wake up!!
Lets run away and dont ever look back
It isn't fair
Cordelia is back

My sadist vampire (She made me feel happy)

1.6K 27 2
By MystyDiabolikShackle

(Ayato POV)
I just realized that she was hugging me.She looks so happy.Why does someone like her,would cry for someone like me?What is this feeling?

"The next day..."

(Yui POV)
So right now I'm at school.I was in my acting class.They say I'm gonna be a princess confessing.I must practice!Who can I practice with?I see Ayato.No!I can't possibly confess to him!But he is a boy....it is good practice.I walked up to him and said,"U-um.Ayato kun"

Ayato: Chichinashi what do you want?

Yui: It was pancake and now it's Chichinashi!?I have a name you know!

Ayato: I can call you whatever I like!

Ayato: Anyways.What did you wanted to tell me.I got things to do.

(Yui POV)
It's time to say it!Why am I so nervous?Come on Yui!Just say it!

Yui: Sorry.This is so sudden.

Yui: I've always liked you!

(Yui POV)
I stared at his expression on his face in shocked.I see that his face is red.

Yui: J-

Ayato: J?

Yui: I'm just joking!(^_^;)

Yui:Were you surprised!? 😋

(Yui POV)
I turned my head around not facing him.I said,"Confessing my love....was just for practice." I smiled at him.

Ayato: Huh?Practice?!

Yui: Was a cute!?Did your heart skip a beat!?

Yui: Oh wait nevermind!You have no pulse! Oopsies!

Yui: Don't look at me in that face!Im sorry!

Ayato: I'm gonna be serious.

"Yui POV"
Ayato leaned in my face.I closed my eyes.I opened one of my eyes.

Ayato: Did you actually thought I was gonna kiss you?

Ayato: Got you back.That's what you get for lying to yours truly.

Yui: Yo yo I love you!Blah blah!

Ayato: What the heck was that?

Yui: I was rapping!Impressed?!

Ayato: Not at all.

"Ayato POV"
I know she's screaming at me behind while I'm walking away.I smiled a bit.

"The Sakamaki brothers and Yui walked back to the mansion"

"Yui POV"
Rejji said im suppose to do the laundry for them.He gave me a map where the laundry room is.Oh here it is!I opened the door.I accidentally went into Ayato room.I said,"Sorry!Wrong room!Ill be off now." I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

Ayato: Since your here.Lets have a bit of fun.

"Yui POV"
Ayato pinned me on the bed.I said,"Get off me!"

Ayato: I'm thirsty.Im craving for your blood.You know how long it has been since I drank your blood.I haven't drink your blood in awhile.

"Yui POV"
He bite me on the neck.I said,"Stop it!"

Ayato: Man I miss that fear expression on your face.Please do it for me.

"Yui POV"
I pushed him.I stood up.I ran for the door but I accidentally bumped into a cabinet.A book fell.I said,"What's this?"

Ayato: Don't read it!

Yui: Why?Your hiding something from me right?

Ayato: No I'm not!Listen to your master and do not read the book!

Yui: No I will not!

Ayato: Did you just say no?!

"Yui POV"
Ayato tried to grab the book from me but I didn't allow him.I read the book.It said,"Whoever is able to awaken the sacrificial bride will become the head of the family.All I need to do is make pancake fall for me and I'll become the head of the family." I dropped the book in disgust.My heart dropped.I said,"Is it true?Did you never cared about me?Answer me!"

Ayato:.....

Yui: Why?Do you even want to be the head of the family?

Ayato: Yes.

Yui: Don't lie!I know you don't want to become the head of the family!When you were young you say you hated studying every single day!

Ayato: Your right that I didn't like studying everyday.But I worked so hard every single day.I don't want it to be a waste.So I will meet my mothers expectations and become the head of the family.Is that clear?

"Yui POV"
My phone made a sound.Oh!Someone texted me.I see the text.The text said,"meet me near the playground right now.I need to talk to you." I replied and said ok.I stared at Ayato.I said,"Well I'm leaving!Im going to the playground!Ruki wants to talk to me."

Ayato: Oi!Your going with Ruki!?I am not allowing that!

Yui: Hey?If I get a boyfriend...What would you do?

"Ayato pov"
I was in shocked when she said that.Is he gonna confess to Ruki.If I let her go.Then....

"Yui POV"
Ayato held my wrist.I stared at him.

Ayato: No!Don't you dare leave!

Yui: Your just worried cause when I leave I will confess to Ruki!When I do that he'll become the head of the family and you won't!

Yui: Y-you don't even care about me...You were using and playing me this whole time....

Yui: So mind your own business!It has nothing to do with you!

"Yui POV"
I see that his expression was really sad.My heart dropped.Why did my heart dropped!?Im not suppose to feel sorry for him!I ran away.

"Ayato POV"
I watched her ran away.If she does confess.Will I be able to cheer her on?

"Yui pov"
I ran to the playground.I see Ruki.

Ruki: Your late.

Yui: Sorry about that!

Ruki: Your a livestock as ever.

"Yui POV"
Ruki started hugging me.I said,"Um?"

Ruki: Your late because Ayato did something to you right.I can see it in your face.You look sad.I will never make you sad like that.Unlike Ayato.

Ayato: What about me bookworm?

Ruki: You heard me.You don't care about her.You just want to become the head of the family!

Ayato: You don't care about her either.You just want to become Adam!

Yui: Stop fighting!None of you care about m-

"Yui POV"
Ayato grabbed my wrist.

Ayato: We're going.

Yui: No!Get off me!You do not care about me!It was all a li-

Ayato: Stop saying I don't because I do!!!

"Ayato just realized what he just said."

Ayato: Nevermind.Just forget about it.

"Yui POV"
He's such a sadist vampire.Im suppose to be his sacrificial bride.But when I hear him saying he actually cared about me this whole time.It makes me feel guilty for yelling at him.Im such a terrible person.I was walking and I see a lake.I decided to just stare at the lake.Then I see strangers behind me.They pushed me in the lake.I can't swim!Someone jumped in the lake and gave me mouth to mouth.

"Yui POV"
I opened my eyes a bit and I see Ayato was the one giving me mouth to mouth so I can breathe.I was shocked.He bring me back to the surface.

Ayato: Your lucky I saved your life back there.

"Yui POV"
Why am I blushing.Why did my heart skip a beat when he did mouth to mouth?I looked down at the ground.I said,"This is the last time ok?!"

Yui: I've always liked you.Please go out with me.

"Ayato stared at her"

Ayato: I think it sounds good.

Ayato: I'm going home now.

Ayato: Your done right?The last practice of your confession of love.I don't care if I'm the head of the family anymore.

"Yui POV"
W-why.T-this isn't a practice.This is the real thing.But it's not getting across to him.I see that Ayato was about to leave.I ran up to him and grabbed his hand.I said,"Wait!Don't leave me!I love you!Practicing was all a lie!I like you so much it's unbearable!Your right....you should be the head of the family.You worked so hard.I should have thought about your feelings.Im sorry.I never realized you cared about me this whole time.I just realized my feelings towards you right now.I know I'm such a terrible person....I don't deserve someone like you.B-but...I still want you to be my boyfriend!Even though your a vampire and you can sometimes be sadist,annoying and tease me sometimes, I still like you!" I cried.

"Ayato POV"
Why would she like a vampire like me?I looked down on the ground.I said,"I-I don't feel the same.I see you as a sacrificial bride." I ran away.I ran to my mothers castle.I went inside the castle and went in a room.I sat on the ground.

"Yui POV"
I ran to the Sakamaki mansion.I said,"Guys!Ayato kun is missing!"

Rejji: I predict he will be in his mothers castle.

Yui: Do you know where it is!?

Subaru: Don't look at us.Look at Laito and Kanato.They might know.

Yui: Laito kun.Kanato kun.Do you know where the castle is?

"Kanato POV"
I looked down in disgust.I said,"Your such a pain!How can you let him run like that!?You could've ran and followed him.But you decided to rely on us!Why do we always have to fix your pathetic mistakes!?"

Laito: Chill chill Kanato kun.

Kanato: I can not!I can't stand her!

"Yui pov"
I see there expression on there faces.I said,"Regret ad despair"

Laito: B chan.What are you talking about?

Yui: Your expressions look regret and despair.You must really care about Ayato.

Yui: If you guys won't help me find him then I will!

"Yui POV"
I was about to run away but Kanato kun held my wrist.I said,"K-Kanato kun.Your hurting me."

Kanato: Man your such an annoying mortal.But....when you figured out we cared about him by the expression we made on are face.I was a little just a little bit impressed.

"Kanato POV"
I gave her the map.I said,"Now go find him."

Yui: Hai!Thank you!

"Yui POV"
I ran.

"Ayato POV"
I was still in my mothers castle sitting in a room.

"Ayato POV"
I did the right thing....She won't be happy if she's with me.Im a vampire.She's a mortal.If I stay with her.I might lose her one day.It's better if I'm alone.

Someone opened the door...It was Yui.I freeze.I stared at her.

Ayato:......

"Yui POV"
I-i don't know what to say.What do I say to him?He already rejected me.But...

Yui: U-um...

Ayato: If you got something to say just say it.Your wasting my time.

Yui: You do care about me and everyone.If you don't feel the same about me....Then why were you thinking about me earlier then!

Ayato: Be quiet.None of my brothers care about me.My mother didn't care about me.You don't care about me.So stop playing the victim already.It's annoying.We're in a different world.

Yui: I don't get what you mean't by different world Ayato?We all live together.We all eat together.There's good times and there's bad times but we're still together.Laito,Kanato,Subaru,Rejji,Shu and the mukami brothers.We're all together.So aren't we all in the same world.Forget about the past and think of the presents.Open your eyes.It may be barely noticeable but we all do care about you.

Ayato: No you guys don't.When I was young.Laito and Kanato went off chasing bats without me and left me with my mother.They didn't even bother to wait for me.

Yui: Well have you ever thought about there feelings?While they left you and were chasing bats,don't you think they were thinking about you.They just left you because they were scared of there own mother,haven't you ever thought that they were thinking about you while they ran and left you.

"Ayato was shocked"

"Yui walked away and went back to the mansion."

"Ayato POV"
I watched her walk away.I see that she dropped her necklace by accident.I picked it up and stared at it.

Ayato:......

Ayato: I miss her.

"Yui POV"
I was in my room sitting on my bed.I just realized my necklace is missing.Awe man!I walked to the balcony.Tears were flowing down my face.I miss him.I miss Ayato....I shouldn't be missing him.If he want's to be alone then he came be alone.But....

Someone: There you are.Ive been looking everywhere for you.

"Yui pov"
I looked behind and see that it was....Ayato.

Ayato: Here.You dropped your necklace.

"Yui POV"
I was so happy to see him again.I grabbed the necklace and said,"Thank you." I just realized he kissed me.

"Ayato POV"
I kissed her.I see the shock on her face.Man,I really do love this mortal.Im such a sadist or you can call it a sadistic vampire.I don't get how she would like someone like me.But she still accept me for who I am.I stared at her in the eye.

Yui: Well?

Ayato: Well what pancake?

Yui: Aren't you gonna confess to me!?

Ayato: (T ^ T)

Ayato: Well they call it love righ-

"Ayato POV"
She kissed me.I kissed her back.I was so bored of my unchanging world.But ever since she came into my life.My life became more exiting.She made me feel happy.I hugged her tightly.

"Ayato&Yui have been dating for awhile.Now Yui is Ayato bride and Ayato is the head of the family.And Yui and Ayato are happy...."

The end.....

A/N: Hope y'all enjoy this story! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.3K 27
(๐˜/๐ง) ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒโžกthe little sister of the Sakamaki household and everyone loved you. She was so precious to them, not only...
8.1K 173 12
So The Sakamaki brothers and Mukami brothers had a plan.1 of them has to go to the human world to make 1 girl fall in love with him.Because this girl...
235 3 11
This is a diabolik lovers various x reader (Yui's sister) Yui is a bitch in this story (sorry if you like her). Yui and her sister Emily get sent to...
225 2 5
Meet Rozลซ Sakamai: the only girl in the Sakamaki household, blood related to the infamous triplets Kanato, Laito, and Ayato Sakamaki. Like her brothe...