Imagines for Mike Fox

By ThorHorse

These imagines are jokes No but im pretty proud of this. Its pretty damn funny. More

Llamas
You Thought
Fuck Me-
You Thought Wrong

Roasted and toasted bitches

306 5 4
By ThorHorse

Bitchika's POV

"Hey Bitchika, i need you to go and get some condoms for when im alone tonight," Mike told me.

"Why the fuck do you need condoms? Your dick is the size of a TicTac," i say not looking up from my phone.

"My dick is bigger than the span of your life, we both know that," he replies.

"Wtf? Bitch how about the fuck no you useless piece of ACTUAL pig shit."

"Oh honey, we both know that the only piece of pig shit in this room is your sense of style," he says back.

SHIT BOUT GET RRREEEEEEAAAALLL

"Oh, really. Wow. Remind me, who was it that went into the other one's closet to try and begin to get any sense of fashion," i paused, "oh yeah. Your crusty dusty little Cheetos toes did."

"At least im not as fat as a pregnant hippo."

"That all you got? You're so fat you can sell shade and you have to sleep on the floor so the bed doesnt break."

Wtf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
196K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...