blur // p.jm x reader // comp...

Autorstwa lovelyjm-

you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was... Więcej

//author's note\\
//hallways\\
//curiosity\\
//introductions\\
//flash drive\\
//lake\\
//island\\
//confessions\\
//a good day\\
//applause\\
//a little bit of prep\\
//salon\\
//beginning\\
//promise\\
//long way home\\
//i'm in love\\
//finale\\
//match maker\\
//shopping\\
//flashback\\
//#taechae pt.1\\
//#taechae pt.2\\
//missed\\
//talk\\
//fatherhood\\
//arguements\\
//advice\\
//help\\
//jimin?\\
//fatal\\
//call ends\\
//because of you\\
//maybe\\
//leaving\\
//separation\\
//familiar faces\\
//gold digger\\
//girl talk\\
//the box\\
//time skip\\
//jisoo\\
//no\\
//meet the parents pt.1\\
//meet the parents pt.2\\
//group msg\\
//airport\\
//we're back!\\
//groceries\\
//reunion pt.2\\
//mission gold digger\\
//big idea\\
//lotte world\\
//dark\\
//emergency\\
//over\\
//blurry\\
//let her go\\
//reunited\\
//24 hours\\
//epilogue\\
//new book!\\

//reunion pt.1\\

2.6K 96 6
Autorstwa lovelyjm-

Jimin's POV
     "jisoo-ah. we're here.", i pulled into the familiar drive way.

"finally..", she yawned and got out the car.

"i'll get the boys to come help with the bags later, come on.", i led her to the front door.

i rang the doorbell, excitement running through me. i obviously can't wait to see my best friends after so long. who wouldn't feel the same?

but that excitement quickly diminished when the door opened.

Your POV
     "i got it!", you yelled once the doorbell rang.

your cheerful smile and your joy flew away when you saw jimin and his infamous girlfriend in the doorway.

"jimin! good to see you again! come on in.", you put on a fake smile and opened the door wider.

"hey (y/n), didn't expect to see you here.", he said through clenched teeth.

"well i was a part of this group once upon a time.", you forced a chuckle.

"and you must be his lovely girlfriend. i'm (y/n), nice to meet you.", you directed your false happiness to her.

"jisoo, it's a pleasure.", she gave off that stuck up bratty vibe.

"well, everyone's in the living room just hanging out if you guys would like to join us.", you walked off sighing heavily.

yoongi was with his girl gem on his couch, chae and tae were snuggled up on the floor, joon and jin were in the kitchen working on dinner, hobi and lia were sharing a small chair her sitting on his lap, and jungkook was sitting on the opposite couch.

you threw yourself next to jungkook on the couch and leaned your head on his shoulder.

everyone knew about you and jungkook fake dating for the time being, they seemed to even like the plan.

"i'm guessing our guest of honor has arrived.", he whispered so only you could hear.

not wanting to say anything, you nodded your head.

"it's just 3 days. you'll survive, plus you
have your faithful kook by your side.", he pulled you closer.

"it's just difficult you know. him being mini's father and all.", you rubbed your bump.

"i know, i know.", he placed his hand on yours.

everyone was having their own small conversations but they quickly stopped when jimin and jisoo walked in the room.

"if it isn't park jimin!", tae got up and hugged him.

"tae! long time no see.", jimin smiled widely hugging him back.

"you remember chae obviously.", tae let go and sat back next to chae.

"how could i forget.", jimin laughed.

"hey...", chae said sounding not to enthused.

"hobi hyung, yoongi hyung. who's this?", jimin gestured to the girls.

"gem, my soon to be girlfriend.", yoongi tightened his grip around gem's waist.

"hi.", gem squeaked.

"she's just shy around new people, just let her warm up to you guys. she's actually pretty savage when you get to know her. like she has no chill.", yoongi said laughing along with gem.

"this is lia, part time nurse full time girlfriend. she takes care of (y/n) and little mini.", hobi introduced jimin to lia.

"nice to meet you guys. this is my girlfriend jisoo!", jimin smiled.

"nice to meet everyone, i hope we get along.", jisoo bowed and smiled softly.

"have a seat anywhere, there's plenty of room.", jungkook spoke up.

"i didn't even see you there jungkook!", jimin said shocked.

"jimin. how's everything going?", jungkook didn't let you leave his side.

"everything's been gre-"

"jungkook?! as in the once from the mall and college?! you remember me right?!", jisoo interrupted jimin and scooted closer to jungkook.

"yeah, hey.", jungkook tried to act nice.

"i didn't know you knew jimin. that's so cool!", she playfully hit his shoulder.

"cool right?", he pulled you onto his lap.

"yeah, definitely.", jisoo rolled her eyes at you and sat close to jimin.

"so anything happen while i was gone?", jimin asked wrapping his arm around jisoo.

"well obviously everyone's dating except
jin hyung and joon hyung.. and little mini is almost here so everyone's excited!", tae smiled thinking about minyoung running around here.

"so you guys got together?", jimin asked you and jungkook looking concerned.

"yeah! jungkook came back before this and everything just clicked between us!",
you smiled only looking at jungkook.

"they're the cutest, don't you think jimin-ah?", yoongi asked.

"yeah, the cutest.", he rolled his eyes.

jimin got up and brought in jisoo's bags on his own as everyone was busy talking.

as he threw the bags down, there was somewhat an awkward silence when the smoke alarm went off and smoke started emerging from the kitchen.

"slight problem.", jin came out of the kitchen coughing.

"yeah, no shit!", jungkook rushed you out of the house and everyone else quickly followed.

"so, i suggest we eat out tonight.", namjoon said feeling guilty.

"do we have any other choice?", you laughed.

"wait what about my stuff?!", jisoo whined.

"your stuff will survive babe, let's not do this here.", jimin tried to calm her down.

"what do you mean?! those are my clothes we're talking about here!", she threw a tantrum.

"um, i'm sure your clothes will be okay. if anything you can borrow some of mine.", you tried to act friendly.

"sorry but i don't think those clothes would exactly fit me.", she looked you up and down.

"i have other clothes from before the baby, you look like you'd be about my size.", you said through clenched teeth.

"thanks but no thanks.", she tried smiling without looking rude but that obviously didn't happen.

"you know what?", you said under your breath.

you were about to say a lot more but jungkook grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him.

"come on, it hasn't even been an hour. just take deep breaths.", he whispered trying to calm you down.

sighing, you put on a happy face and turned to everyone else.

"let's go, i know the perfect place.", you headed to one of the cars.

'it's just three days, you've got this'

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3M 57.1K 32
Devastated by the marriage between your beloved best friend and long-term crush, you accidentally made up a lie about marrying Park Jimin, your ex-bo...
1.7K 36 13
[ kth • reader ] {imagine} {hot fluff} ••• In February, Kim Taehyung asked you to be his girlfriend. In June, you and Kim Taehyung broke up. In July...
283K 13.7K 50
..... wherein a lad named jimin asks a favor from a girl because it's needed for him to not let go of the past. date started: december 13, 2015 date...
73.4K 3.1K 33
❝You'll be there for me right?❞ ❝Every step of the way...❞ ─────⋅⚬⋅───── ⋅ started: april 15, 2016 ⋅ completed: july 8, 2017