RWBY - Her Savior (discontinu...

By xPikaPowerx

****This version is DISCONTINUED, a REWRITE is in progress! Please read the latest update chapter for more in... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - An Encounter
Chapter 3 - A Chat
Chapter 4 - The New Girl
Chapter 5 - A Worried Yang & Teacher
Chapter 6 - The Reveal
Chapter 7 - The Scent
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 - Acceptance
Chapter 10 - Yangs Secret
Chapter 11 - Accepting The Affection
Chapter 12 - The Warning
Chapter 13 - Heat
Chapter 14 - Let Me See It
Chapter 15 - A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 16 - Broken
Chapter 17 - Player Yang
Chapter 18 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 19 - Farewell
Chapter 20 - Feelings
Chapter 21 - Blacked Out
Chapter 22 - Old "Friends"
Chapter 23 - Exciting Reunion
Chapter 24 - Explanations
Chapter 25 - Start of Something New
Chapter 26 - Homecoming?
Chapter 27 - Vests & Dresses
Chapter 28 - The Dance
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ ANYWAY
Chapter 29 - After Party Fun
Chapter 30 - Let's Calm Down
Chapter 31 - Memories?
Chapter 32 - We... What?
Chapter 33 - A... Real Home?
Chapter 35 - Sudden Urges
Chapter 36 - Dragon
Chapter 37 - Yin
Chapter 38 - Candles
Chapter 39 - In Pig
Chapter 40 - News
Chapter 41 - Black Ribbon
Chapter 42 - Our Story
I'm Sorry ...
Quick Update (1)
Chapter 43 - The Little One
Very IMPORTANT Update.
Another very IMPORTANT update (an exciting one for certain fans)

Chapter 34 - The Awakening?

2.9K 80 41
By xPikaPowerx

HAPPY FRIDAY!! 

--------------------

Her ears twitched and her eyes darted all over the place, examining the room she was currently in. she was unsure and nervous about on how to act in the current situation.

As of right now Blake was sitting on a couch. Which was the most comfortable thing she ever sat on considering the fact that her master wouldn't let her anywhere near furniture. However, she still felt uneasy and unsure if it was alright for her to sit on it.

But Yang insisted and said for her to take a seat while she prepares some snacks for the cat girl.

Her ears twitched as she heard the sound of a click and child-like laughter.

"Did you see how big the tank was daddy? It was huge!" said a voice of a little girl.

"Yeah it was very big!" said a man.

"I want a tank daddy! Can I have one?"

"Haha, maybe someday little rose"

Blake looked behind her as she saw a little girl wearing a red hoodie with a white rose symbol in the middle, black pants, red and black shoes. The girl's eyes were silver and her hair was black with red tips.

"Yang! We're home!" the man said loudly.

The man was tall, blonde hair not as golden as Yang's, his clothes looked a bit militant, and he had a red, white, and yellow ribbon tied into a knot on his shoulder.

The little girl spotted Blake and stared at her.

"Daddy..." the little girl tugged at the mans shirt.

"Yes, little rose?" he replied as she was removing his boots.

"Who is that?" the girl pointed at her.

Blake stiffened as the man look up and was now looking at her.

"Oh, hello there" he said as he stood up.

"Hey dad, hey Ruby!" Yang entered the room with a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

"Cookies!" the said girl ran to Yang.

"Ah uh! What do you say?" Yang asked.

Ruby pouted.

"Can I please have a cookie?"

"For now you can have two. Leave some for my friend okay?"

"Yay! Thank you!" Ruby said with glee as she grabbed two.

"So, Yang, who's your friend?" the man asked.

"Oh, dad this is Blake. The friend I told you about that I met in the woods or forest"

The man looked at her and smiled. He held out his hand and out of reflex Blake flinched a little. He noticed this but tried not to pay no mind to it.

"Hello, Blake. I am Yang's father. It's nice to finally meet you"

Blake looked at his hand. She held out her hand, hesitant at first but ended up shaking it anyway.

"Nice to meet you, sir"

He cringed at the word "Sir"

"Please, no need for formalities. Call me Tai" he smiled.

Blake just nodded.

Yang, seeing how uncomfortable Blake was and knowing why decided to take action.

"Hey, dad. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Tai looked at Yang, Raising his brow but made a short sigh.

"Alright, I'll be in the kitchen waiting" he got up, going to said place.

Even though she was doing this to help Blake out. She wasn't lying when she said she needed to talk to him. She looked at Blake and smiled.

"It won't be long I promise" she said.

"Ruby"

"Hm?" she looked at Yang as she was munching her cookie.

"Keep my friend company will ya?"

"Erk kay" she said with her mouth full.

Blake felt a bit of anxiety as Yang had just left her with her little sister. She looked at her, examining her one more time.

So, Ruby is her name...

Now that Blake was taking a good look at Ruby she realized how much of a good fit that name was for her. The girl was basically the color of... well... Ruby...

As Ruby finished her first cookie she smiled at Blake.

"Hi!" she said as she waved.

Blake looked away but looked back quickly, giving a small wave.

"My names Ruby! What's yours?"

"Blake..." she said softly.

"Bwake?" she said as she chewed on her second cookie.

"Blake" she repeated herself.

"Blake?"

"Yes..."

"Oh hey!" she pointed at said girl.

Blake startled, jumped from the random action.

"W--what?"

"What are those on your head?" she asked.

"These?" Blake moved and twitched her ears.

"Whoa! They move?!" Ruby was now all of a sudden in Blake's face.

She didn't even know how she got there in the first place. She didn't even see Ruby move from her spot.

"Are they real?"

"Yes..."

"So you have four ears?"

"I... Yeah, I guess..."

"That's so cool!" Ruby's eyes had a twinkle in them.

"They look like kitty ears!"

"They are..."

"They are?!"

"Yup..."

"So are you like part kitty then?"

"I'm a Faunus so yes. I am"

"I don't know what that is but that's so cool! You have kitty ears!" Ruby squealed.

"Can... Can I touch them?"

Blake just looked at Ruby, shocked by her question. She wanted to touch them? But why? Why would a human be so excited on wanting to touch a Faunus's ears? Is this her first time meeting one? She didn't know but also didn't care. But as she looked at Ruby's puppy dog eyes she couldn't help but give in, not wanting to make the girl sad if she refused.

"S-sure..."

"Yay!" Ruby jumped with glee.

Ruby started to move her hand towards Blake's ears. As they made contact she stiffened but relaxed as Ruby began to massage them.

"They're so soft and fuzzy!"

Blake was feeling very calm and collected. She was at peace, something she haven't felt since well... she couldn't remember... But she didn't care she just didn't want it to stop. She had no idea that having someone touch her ears would feel so good.

But as she realized that she was beginning to act like a pet she began to feel tense. She suddenly felt uncomfortable and was no longer feeling the joy of having her ears touched.

Luckily, Ruby stopped.

"Thank you for letting me touch your kitty ears" Ruby smiled.

Blake blushed a bit.

"N-No problem..."

~~~~~

"YANG I LOVE YOU!" Tai yelled as he picked up his daughter into a bear hug.

"I uh... love you too?" Yang said confusingly into the hug.

After Yang had told Tai about Blake's situation and why she was here she had never seen her father get excited. He didn't know Blake so why was he acting like this? Was it because he was proud of her for doing what she did?

"You just helped me out so much! You have no idea how long your Uncle Qrow and I have been trying to crack this case down!" Tai broke the hug as he looked at his daughter.

"Case?" Yang raised a brow.

"Oh, right! You were about 3 or 4 when Qrow and I got this case" he ran his fingers through his hair.

"About seven? Yeah, that sounds about right... About seven years ago your Uncle Qrow and I got a call about a break in. We were close by the area so we made our way there as quickly as possible. When we got there we found... " he made a disgusted and angry look.

"We found bodies... about ten or so..." he turned around.

"It was a bloodbath... there were body parts in different locations... It was just... horrific... " he rubbed the back of his neck.

"As Qrow and I looked around. We found someone that was still alive, barely though... It was a woman, a cat faunus..."

A Cat Faunus? Wait...

"As Qrow called for back up she grabbed my shirt and started going on how he took her daughter... We didn't know who 'he' was but we do now..." Tai turned around, looking at Yang again.

"You see, Yang... You found her..."

Yang's eyes widened.

"You found the missing daughter!" he kneeled before her as he grabbed her hand.

"Thanks to you we are so many steps closer to catching this guy! I know you're a bit protective of her at the moment but I need to ask her some questions. You can be there with her to make things easier. What do you say? Will you help out?"

Yang nodded, wanting to help Blake from the moment she realized what kind of trouble she was in. Now that she found out about this she was definitely more than willing to help.

Yang shook her head as she felt sharp pain. She didn't remember this... She couldn't... Even if she wanted to...

"I-- I can't-- Stop it... STOP THE MACHINE!" Yang cried as she began to thrash around in the chair she was strapped in.

Hearing his daughter cry out made Tai react. But, before he could do what was asked Ozpin stopped him.

"She needs to remember Tai. It's time..." he gave him a serious, stern look.

Tai looked at the ground in anger and shame as he listened to his daughter cry out in pain.

"We can't lock her memories up forever" Ironwood said.

Tai clenched his jaw.

As of right now Yang was currently strapped to a chair with a device attached to her head. The device was like a helmet. When they first put this on her the device had needles, they were injected into her head and were accessing important parts of her brain for memory. It was state of the art Atlas technology that was provided by Ironwood.

Yang's eyes were wide as memory after memory after memory of her childhood were returning to her, all thanks to the Atlas Device.

"What's your name?"

"Blake..."

"Last name?"

"Belladonna..."

"Blake Belladonna. I like it!"

Why didn't she remember this?

"If those ears cause you trouble why not hide them?"

"Viola! It's a bow!"

"Are those ears? Wow! That's so cool! I'm jealous..."

Why...

"I'm taking you to a real home"

Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"I'll help you! No... I WILL help you!"

"I can't stay here Yang... He knows where I am now... He'll hurt you and your family and I don't want that!"

"I don't care! I would rather get hurt than you going back to being his slave!"

"Yang-"

"No! Stay! I don't want you to go..."

Yang's eyes widened, she began to calm down.

"You ever think about the stars?"

"Stars?"

"Stars, stars. Like what's beyond the farthest one..."

Yang closed her eyes, taking deep breaths to try to calm herself down. But as she almost succeeded her eyes shot open and widened. Unbearable pain shot through head and her right shoulder. She screamed out.

"Get away from her!!"

"No... Please..."

Yang's eyes were wide as she had the experience of reliving the memory of her arm getting cleanly sliced off as she lunged at the man. The pain on her shoulder increased.

"You thought you could take her from me? You were badly mistaken..."

"How does it feel to be so close to death? To know that you won't be able to help this filthy creature before you"

"No... Blake..."

"I can't watch this shit anymore! I'm turning it off!" Tai yelled.

Tai made his way to the machine as quickly as possible, pressing the keys and making commands. He worked faster as he heard Yang cry out once more in pain.

"BLAAAAAKKEEE!! NOOOOooOOOOooOO! DON'T YOU TOUCH HER! GET OFF HER!" Yang yelled in anger.

"Turn it off Tai!" Yelled Qrow.

"I'm trying!" he yelled back.

'It's not responding to anything I type in!"

"Screw this..." Qrow muttered.

Qrow snuck up on Ironwood, grabbing his gun, and pointing it at him. Ironwood just looked at him with a neutral face.

"Turn. It. Off" Qrow growled.

"You won't shoot" he said.

"James" Ozpin said.

Ironwood continued to look at Qrow but sighed. He began to walk towards the machine but what he saw stopped him dead in his tracks. He was in utter shock.

"By the gods..." Tai said as he looked to see why Ironwood stopped.

Shit...

"So, it has begun..." Ozpin said calmly.

Blood red.

That's what they saw.

The color of her eyes were dark, crimson, and blood red. There were red glowing lines that appeared and traveled down her cheeks. Her golden hair flared with golden fire. Her teeth, sharp fangs. Her nails growing and becoming sharp as well.

Electrical waves and currents came from the machine as it began to go into overload, red lights flashing signaling the warning.

Yang thrashed viciously in the chair.

"BLLAAAKKEEE!!" she cried out.

She managed to break from the chair, breaking the wires attached to the machine. However, the device was still on her head, still active.

She grabbed it, nails piercing it and breaking it. She removed it but was still in her vicious state.

"Make it stop..." she put her hands on her head.

"MAKE IT STOP!!" she burst into flames.

She screamed out in pain as she felt something threaten to come out of her back.

"Glynda... wake her up and bring her here" Ozpin said calmly.

"B--but, Sir..."

"Now!" he said urgently.

"Trust me..."

Glynda looked at him deeply but then nodded.

~~~~~

White.

That was all she saw when she opened her eyes.

As she slowly got up from the bed her head ached. Her ears twitched from the ringing. She brought her hand up to her aching head, trying to comfort it.

Wh--Where am I?...

As she looked around the room she was currently in there was nothing but white. The only thing that had color was her own clothes.

Her ears twitched.

'BLLAAAKKEEE!!!'

Her ears twitched again and she shook her head.

"What?"

Blake looked around the room confusingly. She could have sworn that she heard Yang yell her name. Was she just imagining it? Was she hearing things?

Her thoughts were broken as she heard the sound of her own beating heart. It was loud, clear, and she began to feel warm inside.

~Ba-dunk~

What is this?

~Ba-dunk~

What is this feeling?

Her heart began to ache but it was nothing too painful.

Blake closed her eyes as she tried to sort out her feelings but was startled when the door was suddenly slammed open.

"Blake!"

"Glynda?" Blake tilted her head, confused.

"Thank god you're awake!" she ran over to her and hugged her.

"What's going on? Where am I?"

"That's not important right now, what's important is that I need you to come with right away!" she broke the hug, got up, and went out the door bring Blake with her.

"Glynda, you're scaring me. What's going one? Where are you taking me?"

"To an underground vault"

As Blake was pulled into the elevator she stood off far into the corner. Her arms were crossed and she began to feel nervous and scared.

"I know you have many things going through your mind but I can answer your questions later"

"Just please tell me what's going on!"

Glynda closed her eyes and sighed. She knew she should tell her so she did.

"Blake... We need your help..."

Blake just looked at her in confusion.

Glynda looked away hesitantly but then looked at her in full attention and seriousness.

"It's Yang..." she began.

"She's awakening..." 

--------------------

You all are probably really confused lol. That's okay, I planned this from the start xD

Feel free to ask questions and I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. 

Remember! If you support me on Patreon you could read a preview or read the chapter a day early! 

Have a nice day! 

Reviews/Comments are appreciated :) 

Estimated Release for Chapter 35: December 9th

~ Pika 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
2.6K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...
902 35 27
(Volumes 4-6) Read Vale Saga first to understand Story Lots has changed since Beacon Academy. Weiss was brought back to Atlas, Blake ran away, Yang a...
108K 1.2K 9
(| feel like doing this and I don't want to over do myself making chapters like the ones I made for my other stories) In Beacon Academy a certain mon...