Percy the Alpha

By bob1231

I am a Werewolf. I am the Alpha. I am Percy Jackson. More

Wolf!

Percy the Alpha

3.2K 78 16
By bob1231

I've been fighting these monsters for two years. I bet your wondering who I am. My name is Zade. My other name was Percy Jackson. I never use that name anymore because I was betrayed by the whole camp. That is right. Camp Half-Blood. Why? For my idiot half brother James. So I. Left. Camp. Alone. Betrayed. By my only family. And. Annabeth. My. Girlfriend. Here's my story of my old life.

flashback

I was walking towards the dinning pavilion when I saw Annabeth and G-man. I walked over and hugged Annabeth. I put my arm over them and walked over to the Poseidon table. After I got some food and scraped some of it in the fireplace for my dad Poseidon I ate the rest of my food. At the end of breakfast Annabeth ran into the forest . I wonder why? So I followed her. What I saw broke my heart. Annabeth was kissing a...another boy! Not just any boy! My brother James. I rushed up and punched him.

Annabeth screamed "Percy stop you lifeless son of a dog!" That hurt me a lot. My dad appeared and said " Percy how could you! Why did you punch your own brother?" Then Annabeth lied straight through her teeth. She said "We were talking and Percy punched James." My dad said " Percy I Herby disown you." That night I ran away.

So here I am now. When I killed them all a beautiful white wolf came out of the brush. It pounced on me and bit my shoulder. I screamed in pain then I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 5.6K 61
බිදුනු හදවතක් තියාගෙන තවදුරටත් ජීවත් වෙන එක ආදරෙ හොයන එක මට මහ හුගක් අමාරු දෙයක් කියලා මට දැන් දැනෙනවා.. (copy)
211K 7.3K 34
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
551K 19.4K 57
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
2M 58.9K 45
When her family and most of her pack were murdered, she ran. She felt like a coward. Captured by a neighboring pack, she was forced into slavery unti...