Funny How It Works

Per pumpkinofmyeye

Park Jimin had never met anyone as obnoxious and jerk as one Min Yoongi. Yes, Jimin might just be a simple w... Més

Prologue
• I •
• II •
• III •
• IV •
• V •
• VI •
• VII •
• VIII •
• IX •
• X •
• XI •
• XII •
• XIII •
• XIV •
• XVI •
• XVII •
• XVIII •
• XIX •
• XX •
• XXI •
• XXII •
• XXIII •
• XXIV •
• XXV •
• XXVI •
• EPILOGUE PT I •
Please Read!
• EPILOGUE PT II •
New Fanfic in da house pips!

• XV •

32.9K 1.9K 2K
Per pumpkinofmyeye

"What are you doing here?" were the first harsh words that came out of Yoongi's mouth the moment Jimin left, bringing Holly with him.

He narrowed his eyes at the smiling witch in front of him. Seriously, Yoongi knew that he was such a handsome man, but he did not really need annoying women going after him.

"I'm just here to see my fiancé," Sehee said, flashing a another smile.

"You should probably look up the meaning of fiancé, because I'm pretty sure it meant two people who will soon marry. And you won't even get anything near a friendly date with me, much less a fucked up wedding."

Sehee pursed her lips, her face clearly irritated. This delighted Yoongi more than anything.

"Yoongi, I think there's something you fail to understand. Whether you like it or not, I'll be Mrs. Min."

Yoongi smirked. "What? You mean you want to marry my father?"

"W-what are you saying?"

"You said you wanted to be Mrs. Min. But we have a slight problem here though, my dad loves my mom so..."

With raging eyes and a curled up fist, Sehee shouted at Yoongi. "Will you please stop?! You think you're smart? You think-"

"Yes, absolutely. I do think I'm smart. Smart enough to know that you look so ugly with your eyes like that," Yoongi said flatly.

Sehee stepped back, giving Yoongi one last hot glare.

"You still don't get it, do you?" she said menacingly, a small smirk forming on her face.

Yoongi just stared back at her with a very bored expression and watched her leave dramatically.

He rolled his eyes when the stupid girl tripped over Yoongi's stone path.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

The next morning, Jimin found himself bustling with so many tasks he needed to do. This was basically Yoongi's fault because he insisted to stay home and cuddle that to go back to the office.

And of course, the moment Jimin came to work, all the tasks he had left yesterday was thrown into his face. Not just that, a major meeting was going to be held, which meant, more tasks and more headaches.

He sighed as he scanned Yoongi's schedule for today, suddenly remembering the things that took place the day before.

Jimin thought the he probably looked like a fool right now, as he was smiling all by himself. But he barely cared. He couldn't come to care about anything else if his mind was filled with Yoongi's soft lips and sleepy smiles.

They had not really talked yet about the things that had been going on between them. Jimin was also afraid to ask 'What are we?'. He's just comfortable with the subtle glances and soft smiles for now. Let's just see what would happen next.

"Earth to Jimin!!!" he suddenly heard someone say. When he turned, it was Taehyung.

He blushed. Tae had just caught him staring at an empty space whilst smiling.

"W-what?"

"The meeting is about to start. Where's Yoongi-hyung?" the younger boy asked, tilting his head.

Jimin blinked.

Oh shit.

"I'll call him," he said as calmly as he could.

He had forgotten that he had let Yoongi sleep because he looked so tired after finishing all the paperworks that needed to be done—which was supposedly done yesterday if they did not go to his house. Jimin planned to wake him up an hour before the meeting...

Shit.

If there's anything about Yoongi, it's that it's really hard to wake him up.

He quickly went to their office, finding the older boy asleep on his bed. He sat on the mattress beside his sleeping form and begun his attempts to wake the other boy up.

"Hyung!" Jimin whispered harshly as he shook his hyung's sleeping form. The older boy only groaned in response.

"Hyung, you have a meeting," Jimin tried again.

He's not gonna give up. Well, in the first place, giving up was not in his options anyway.

"Ngh..." Yoongi responded.

"Hyung!"

"Mnnn..."

"Aish! Yoongi-hyung!"

Suddenly, Yoongi sat up so fast it took Jimin several seconds to register what happened. But when his mind finally processed it, he also became painfully aware that when his hyung suddenly sat up, their faces was now levelled and were like, only a few centimeters apart.

He could even see the few freckles near Yoongi's left eyebrow with how close their faces were.

"Park Jimin," Yoongi said in a low voice, making Jimin's breathe hitch. Yoongi brought up his hands and caressed the younger boy's cheek, and in a very husky voice, he said, "Can you please...shut up and let hyung sleep?"

Jimin blinked, his mind working in such a delayed manner.

Yoongi gave a lazy smirk, then laid back to bed, falling asleep as fast as he had suddenly woken up.

Jimin huffed in disappointment. He couldn't believe he had been tricked like that. With seething eyes, he stared at Yoongi's stubborn sleeping form.

Well, two can play at this game, hyung.

Biting his lips in slight hesitation, Jimin leaned towards Yoongi's sleeping form, using his arm to prop himself up. He lifted his legs to the bed so that his already aligned with Yoongi's body.

The older boy was laid on his back, face turned to the opposite direction where Jimin was. Jimin, on the other hand, was lying sideways, facing Yoongi.

This was perfect because it meant that Jimin's lips were perfectly near Yoongi's ear.

He started nibbling it lightly.

"Hyung..." Jimin breathily whipered, trying hard to sound as seductive as possible.

Yoongi's hand twitched and his eyebrows furrowed, but he was still asleep.

Using his free hand, Jimin laid his hand on Yoongi's torso, sliding it from the expanse of his chest up to his collar and ending up with caressing the other boy's neck and shoulder.

Okay, so maybe Jimin was doing this to wake Yoongi up, but let's just say that he might or might not be enjoying this more than he should be.

Licking his lips, Jimin leaned toward Yoongi's head again.

"Hyung, come on," Jimin whispered, more like moaned, while making sure to graze his lips against Yoongi's ear as he spoke.

His hand left Yoongi's neck, only to slide down and rub the other boy's thigh slowly.

Yoongi moaned, his mouth opening slightly.

Damn it.

Jimin thought as he stared at his hyung. The next thing he knew, he was  already throwing his sanity out the window and diving in to suck Yoongi's pale and inviting jaw. He was not even aware that his grip on Yoongi's thigh had tightened.

"Ah fuck," he heard Yoongi whisper.

Jimin was about to swipe his tongue over the red mark that he had bitten harshly, but then suddenly, his body was being rudely shifted. When he blinked, he realized that Yoongi was now fully awake and was, well, on top of Jimin.

He watched as Yoongi's eyes grazed over Jimin's body, stopping to stare at the younger's lips.

His hyung swallowed and licked his lips hungrily. "I've never been so thankful to have a bed in my office," Yoongi whispered, voice husky.

He did not waste time and quickly leaned forward, crashing his lips on the younger's. Jimin arched his body up, his hands gripping on the bed sheet as he took in the feeling of Yoongi's tongue in his mouth.

And of course, Taehyung just had to interrupt.

"The meeting is about to start-"

No one couldn't have imagined how fast Yoongi was able to detach himself from Jimin as he sat up abruptly.

Jimin's head snapped to his side, his mouth hanging open, both in shock and because he did need to breathe.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at them whilst tapping his foot impatiently. "I can't believe this. Do you two even know the word 'control'? I, Kim Taehyung, am very proud to say that I only make out with Kookie until ten minutes before a meeting. There's only about five minutes left now so move your asses!"

Yoongi, who ended up straddling Jimin's thighs when he sat up abruptly earlier, scowled at Taehyung.

"We're still older than you, you know," he said.

Jimin gasped when he finally recovered from his panting mess.

Because shit, he had forgotten about the damn meeting!

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed, sitting up.

He was now level with Yoongi, with the older boy straddled securely on his lap. Jimin watched as his hyung looked down at him with a smirk.

"T-the meeting!" Jimin tried again.

"I don't know about that..." Yoongi said in a low voice, his thumb softly touching Jimin's lips in a very affectionate way.

Jimin huffed. "You won't be getting anything from me, hyung, unless you attend the meeting," he said sternly.

The older only laughed and finally removed himself from Jimin and stood up. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the two of them.

"I'll just change quickly then I'll head there," Yoongi assured Taehyung.

Taehyung merely gave him a disapproving look. "Maybe you'd like to put a band aid to cover that," he said before walking away.

Yoongi turned to Jimin in confusion. "What did he mean?"

Jimin looked away, cursing the blush that's taking over his face.

"You've got a hickey on your jaw, hyung."

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

Jihyun yawned. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Yet again.

Namjoon subtly looked up as Jin placed a folder on his desk. Jihyun shook his head. They were hopeless.

He and Jungkook came to visit, and as usual, Jungkook magically disappeared after thirty minutes. Jihyun, on the other hand, was content enough to chill inside the office of Namjoon-hyung.

He personally thought that it was damn awesome to be able to lounge around the office of Seonchul's CEO. It's really odd, and possibly unrealistic, but he was now so close to Namjoon that nobody really cared anymore.

Plus, he got to see his Seokjin-hyung. So that just made everything extra awesome.

The problem was, staying here also meant seeing Namjoon and Jin interact. And boy did he ever see two people dancing around each other that dumbly.

It was cute. Promise, it really was.

It was cute. At first.

Seeing Namjoon steal glances at his hyung, watching Jin smile fondly at Namjoon for no reason at all, catching Namjoon helplessly stare at Jin. It all looked cute, maybe even sappy. Jihyun felt like he was watching some kind of K-Drama.

Only that, if you were Jihyun and you've been seeing these kind of scenes over and over again, without the two doing anything close to asking the other out, you'd also go insane.

And tired.

Really tired.

Jihyun was tired of looking at these two. Why couldn't they just make out or something?

"Umm, Jin?" Namjoon called.

Jihyun continued scrolling through his phone as he was sitting on the couch. He pretended that he was not listening, or subtly watching at that.

Jin looked up, stood up from his position behind the desk, and walked over to Namjoon.

Namjoon cleared his throat and pulled out something from under his desk. It was a paper bag.

"What's this?" his Jin-hyung asked.

Namjoon shrugged. "I went to the mall to buy a new snapback, then I saw that and remembered you. It's just nothing, really," he said in a rush.

Jihyun chuckled silently.

Jin smiled and peeked into the bag. He laughed, turning back to Namjoon. "You bought me a pink throw pillow? Fun fact, pink is my favorite color."

Namjoon smiled back. "I know. Another fun fact, pink is the color of love."

Jihyun froze. Namjoon just did a blatant move, still lowkey but not that subtle.

Jin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Isn't red the color of love?" his hyung asked.

Oh for the love of Mr. Bean! Hyung, just how thick can you be?

Jihyun buried his face into his hands and groaned loudly. How could his hyung miss the whole point?

"Anything wrong, Jihyun?" he heard Jin and Namjoon asked.

They probably heard his miserable groan.

===================
Jihyun loves Mr. Bean.

Merry Christmas everyone! And happy birthday Jesus! Thank you for all the blessings. :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

103 0 10
In which Park Jimin has found his mate to be a part of the park in which his father asked him to destroy it if they become a threat to him. This is a...
13.3K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
9.9K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
2.4K 154 7
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** From nerd turned playboy, Park Jimin never knew what the term love was. For t...