R5 imagines

By nikkey1000

A collection of short stories and imagines. More

R5 imagines and riker
ross
ryland
rocky
update
ellington
Riker
ross
rydel
Ryland
Ellington
Rocky
Rydel
Riker
Lynch family
Ellington
riker
Hey
Rocky
Rocky
preference #1

Ross

849 14 2
By nikkey1000

You sighed and sat on your couch and flipped on New Years Rockin Eve. It was just another new years eve only this year your boyfriend Ross couldn't be there because of a meet and greet event in Pennsylvania. You started to drift off to sleep when you heard a crash from your room. After deciding it was nothing you rolled back over and drifted to sleep again. This time you woke up when you heard a voice yell "Oh God!" Sneaking off your couch you slowly slipped through your house to the kitchen. When you flipped on the light Ross was sitting on the floor with a pot on his head. Giggling you walked over "Hey baby i think you might need some help?" He sat up more "Amy?!? Where are you?!??" Pulling the pot off his head "I'm right here baby" After realizing that he wasn't supposed to be here "Ross aren't you supposed to be in Pennsylvania?" He smiled "Baby did you think I'd miss spending New Years Eve with my girl?"

--------------------------------------------------

a/n so i hope you like it!!! This is dedicated to @Amy_Lynch hope you like the holiday twist i did

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
24.5K 284 4
A positive pregnancy test is found in the bathroom of 'The Next Step'. Miss Kate makes it her mission to find out who it is
170K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...