After He Left || DOLAN TWINS

By awwjaniell

Idk read the book and try not to cry More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.

10.

387 19 4
By awwjaniell

~Ethan's P.O.V.~

I see a figure walking towards me.
"Hey! Are you the one who texted me?" I yell. He comes closer and I try to get a better look at his face but it's under a hood. Something seems familiar about him. Almost too familiar.
"Yes. I was the one who texted you." he says, barely over a whisper. Suddenly it hits me. I step closer to him.
"Grayson. Grayson. Is that you?" I slowly take his hood off, my hand shaking. He doesn't move. The hood falls off and reveals his face.
"Gray. Oh my god." I drop down on my knees, tears streaming down my face. He sits down beside me.
"Ethan." he whispers. I look up at him and run my hands over his face. To make sure he's real. To make sure he's actually here. To make sure this is not a dream. He tries to wipe my tears away but I jut can't stop crying.
"Ethan." he repeats. "Ethan I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He wraps his arms around my shaking body and holds me. I lay my head on his shoulder, not letting go of him. I'm never gonna let go of him ever again.
"Grayson. Why- why did you-" I can't breathe. I can't speak. I can't think.

He's alive. My brother is alive.

***

So

How do y'all feel about this chapter?

Ily all ❤️

Update coming really soon :)

I love the twins

I wanna cry this book is so emotional

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...