I'm 1d Mate

Per Floragal354

There's a little girl named Anna who didn't even know anything about the supernatural world until she met fiv... Més

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
A/N
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
A/N
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
A/N
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
chapter 29
A/N
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
A/N
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43 ~A plan date
chapter 44~the date
A/N
chapter 45~the kings.
chapter 46
chapter 47
A/n
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
love to louis' family
💖Epilogue 💖
A/N
it's the end
New book
Wondering questions...

chapter 54

114 4 0
Per Floragal354

Up here is a picture of juilet's birthday dress.Anyway on with the story.Warning long chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week later.....

Anna's pov:

I woke up in the morning hearing a juilet crying and someone cooing juilet.I get up from my bed and looked at niall sleeping holding Harry.I think he thinks that harry is me.That's so cute.I walked out of my room to see juilet making grabbing arms towards me.Aww,cutie.seeing Lou so tired,I walked towards him while taking juilet from him.I may have frighten him in the process.

"What's wrong baby?Are you hungry?"I asked her.

She nodded her head.I walked towards the pantry and grab a bottle.I feed her and walked to the living room.

(The boys and Anna made a castle so that they could live together.Everyone agrees with their choice.The faires and vampires are working together.)

I saw Lou passed out on the sofa.I looked at juilet and saw her fell asleep.I put her beside Lou and he grabbed her.Awww,How cute.I took the bottle from Juilet and put it back in the pantry.I walked in my room to see niall and Harry awake.They were looking a bit embarrassed. Hahahaha.

"What happened here?"I asked while laughing slightly.

"Nothing,"They said.

I shaked my head and lay in my bed.The boys soon joined after.

"Where did you go?"Nialler asked.

"I heard juilet crying so I woke up.I saw Lou was trying to keep her quiet.I walked into the room and took juilet.I gave her a bottle and feed her.I came back into the room to see a knocked out lou on the sofa.After juilet was fed,I put her beside Lou.She was soon asleep but mostly while I was feeding her,"I told them.

"We will get used to waking up when juilet is crying.Someday,We will have another child.By then we will know what are we suppose to do with juilet for now,"Hazza said.

I guess his right.Someday we might have another child and we will have some troubles along the way.With that being said we fell asleep.With Harry holding my waist in my right while niall hold my waist on my left.

Three hours later....

I woke up the second time of the day to see niall and Harry gone.I walked out of the room to see juilet in her play pen. I walked to the pantry to get something to eat.I saw a note.I picked it up.

It read:

Hello love,

Sorry for not being there when you wake up.We went out to get something for you.It's a suprise. You will find out when we get back.By the way,We already change juilet's diapers and change her clothing.We also have fed her again.We put her in the play pen to get her occupied for a while.You got nothing to worry about for now.

Love,Your boys.

That's so sweet of them.I wonder what's the suprise is.I walked back to the living room after I eat.While waiting for the boys to come back,I went ahead playing with my baby.She is so sweet.The boys told me that juilet might get her fangs once she turns five.That's what they said so i belived them.

Two hours later.....
(Sorry for so much time skip.I'm to lazy to type more)

I heard the room door open.I turn around to see the boys' hands behind their backs.I picked up juilet while she still giggling from my last tickles.I walked towards my boys.

"What do you behind your backs,guys?"I asked.

"We have been waiting to asked you for the moment.We lay our eyes at you,"Liam said.

The boys bend on one knee while holding a ring box in each of their hands.What are they doing?

"Will you Anna crystal lighting be our beloved wedding wife,"that said in unison.

OMG,Theyasked me to marry them.This is so cute yet extremely exciting.

"Yes,I would love to be your wife,"I said while smiling lovingly towards them.

The boys put the ring on my fingers.I was then picked up by Louis.I was holding juilet while he spun us in circle.Juilet was clearly enjoying this but I'm not.Lou put me down and took juilet while kissing her.

"We have a lot to prepare for the wedding but for now,We could relax or go out on a date and have a babysitter to take care of juilet,"zayn said.

"I for one agree on the second one.I could get your parents to take care juilet for me or my mum,"I told them.

"How about both of our parents took care of juilet,"Niall said.

Everyone agree with that idea.The boys went a head to call their to take juilet while I call my mum.Once that both agree,I took juilet and change her clothing,diapers.I walked back to see the boys running while their parents standing there watching.They saw me and walked towards me.

"Hello,You must be Anna and you cutie are juilet,"said jay while gave her juilet.

My mum walked into the smiling at while talking to one of the boys' mother's.You may be wondering where are the dads?Don't sorry that are here but with the boys.I walked to my bedroom to change to a dress.

I walked into the room to see the perfectly dress with flowers on their hands. How sweet are they?I walked towards them and hooked my arms to niall and Liam.

"Juilet's bedtime is at 7:30pm.Other than that,You will be fine,"I said over my sholders.

After we left juilet at the castle with our family,The boys took me to a restaurant to celebrate the upcoming marriage.I am so excited for the Marriage.

One hour later...

We came back to see the castle in a mess.What happen here?I saw a blue figure went pass us.

"Mom,Please stop for a minute,"Lou asked his mom.

"I'm sorry dear.Juilet has been disappearing for a while and we can't seem to find her anywhere.By any chance,Could you help me?"His mom asked.

I nodded my head.I turn around.

"Juilet,mummy is here.Wanna play dolls with me?"I asked to my disappearing daughter.

Out of no where,juilet is in zayn's arms clapping happily agreeing with playing dolls with me.All of our moms stood infront of us relief that we found juilet while the fathers stand way back to see our reaction.

"Thanks mom for the help.We appreciate it.We love you guys,"niall said as their parents and mine hug us.

They left the castle.I took juilet out of zayn's arms and walked to the bedroom leaving the boys to clean up the mess.

Niall's pov :

After Anna and juilet left,We were left with the mess that our daughter put up.This is going to take forever to clean.Hopefully,It's worth it to prove Anna that we are great fathers/husbands.We were busy cleaning when we heard a scream.All of us ran to Anna's bedroom to see her crying on the floor.I rushed towards her.

"My sweet,What's wrong?"I asked her.

"I was busy cleaning juilet and she started turning blue,"She told us.

Oh juilet just turn blue.....WAIT...WHAT!?!?!.

"What do you mean that juilet turn blue?"I asked her.

"Look at her yourselves,"she said while she hugged Liam.

Louis and i went into the bathroom and saw juilet in the bathtub giggling.Omg,She is blue.I look at Lou to see him in shocked.

"What happen?"I said to no one.

"I'm going to call the doctor,"Lou said.

I went to juilet and help Anna to clean juilet.I picked up juilet and put her in a onesie.I bring her to the boys and Anna.The boys faces were shocked.Anna looked up and saw that juilet wants her as she make grabbing arms towards her.

"Come here baby,"she said.

The doctor came when I was about to give juilet to Anna.

"May I looked at her?"he asked Anna.

She nodded her head and the doctor took a look at her.

"It seems that your child step on a blue jungle bush where it turns anything into blue.I say just give it a few weeks and she should be fine.in the mean time just give her a bottle of milk with some the medicine that I would prescribe later and it should be fine by then,"the doctor said.

"Thank you doc,"Harry said.

The doctor just nodded his head and left us with a blue giggling baby.

"You guys,Continue cleaning the room while I gave juilet her bottle with the medicine and also put her to bed,"Anna told us.

We kissed them and left Anna and juilet.I hope juilet gets better soon and not turn blue again.we need to keep an eye on juilet more often.

Juilet's pov:

(her pov will be what a baby would think or said.)

Mama wooks swared.

"Mama,"I waid.

"What did you say juilet?"mama waid.

"Mama,"I waid wgwin.

Whe wmilied wt we.

Anna's pov:

She just said my name.That's so cute.i got to tell the boys soon.I brought juilet to the pantry and gave her bottle.I walked towards the main hall to see the boys scrubbing and swepping the room.Just to make sure it's clean.The boys are so sweet to help the maids clean.I walk to juilet's nursery and put her to sleep as she just finish her bottle.I put the finished bottle into the pantry and went to help the boys out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning....

I woke up to see that i was cuddling next to Louis.I think I'm in the living room.I got up to see Liam and zayn missing.I heard juilet crying loudly in the nursery room.Which surprise me that the rest of the boys are not awake.I walked into the room to see Liam and zayn trying to put juilet back to sleep.I walked towards them and took juilet from liam's arms and brought her to the pantry and gave her a bottle.Both Liam and zayn walked into the room.

"Thanks angel for the help.We were struggling to keep juilet back to sleep quickly,"Liam said.

"No worries,You guys will learn how to keep a baby calm and besides we need to learn if we are gonna have another child into the family soon,"I told them.

"Right,I forgot about that.We should be fine by then.Today,We need to plan for the wedding and who do we need to invite?The colors of the wedding?This is exciting yet nervous,"zayn said.

I nodded my head with that plan.Juilet finished the bottle and i hand her to Liam.He and zayn walked off to get juilet ready for the day.I walked into the living room to see Louis,Harry and niall awake and watching tv.I shake my head and walked to my room to get ready.

Zayn's pov:

After we left Anna in the pantry,Liam and i got juilet ready in a cute dress.We walked back to the room and Liam put juilet in the play pen.She played with her dolls.She really does love to play with those dolls of hers.

"Lads,Get ready.We need to plan for our wedding,"Liam said.

The boys got of the couch and left to get ready.I went and play with juilet while waiting for the boys and our beautiful soon to be wife.

"Hello love,Ready to plan and don't worry.I got my mum to take care of juilet,"Liam said.

"Okay then.Let's plan this wedding,"Anna told us.

We went to our office and started planning our wedding.This wedding is going to be amazing!!!!

(You rainbows can thing of any type or theme wedding you want.I'm too lazy to type and besides I'm in another country right now.)

Three years later....

(Or how long it takes to get a wedding ready in your own country.)

Anna's pov:

I'm so excited I have been waiting for years.This wedding have to be perfect.We got the boys' sisters to be the brides maid or maid of honour for me and niall's brother as their best man.

(I'm new to all the wedding stuff so please tell me if I say anything wrong.)

We also got our baby juilet as our flower girl since she is four years old already.She has been doing well lately.She started walking more often and talk more often well sometimes.My mum is here with me.She is helping me getting ready.

Zayn's pov:

I'm so nervous for this.I can't believe this is happening.We have been waiting for over a thousand years for a wedding with our mate.We are in the room where our wedding is held.We can see juilet giggling with my mum over at the tables.We hear the piano playing in the background.Juilet was walking down the isle while throwing flowers.Everyone is cooing at our baby.She looks so adorable and cute.Anna came out with the most beautiful dress ever.She is so beautiful.I am so glad that she is my mate.She is perfect for us.

-after wedding-

(the chapter is getting longer)

We hold an after party with all our friends and Anna's too.We all party until nearly juilet's bedtime.We kissed our wife and juilet.We have the best family ever.I promise to keep my little family happy and safe forever.

                      ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
(This is a picture of Anna,bullet and the boys are wearing.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all in this book.I'm sorry that this chapter is super long.Also dedicate this book to the tomlison's mother:Johannah.
May we pray for the family at this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Edited)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.3K 21
This story is about the One Direction boys. The obstacles they go through and the growth they make as a couple as well as fathers. The boys are on t...
1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
245K 5.5K 41
Werewolves and mate? What is going on. "What do you mean? Werewolves aren't real" Is all I manage to get out. All of the boys sighs. "That's not true...
1.2K 28 32
Hello my little directioners. This Fanfic is about one direction....(obviously) The boys are a group of old and recently new Vampires. That is basica...