KSI [sidemen]

By sydneyxix

The complete works of all of my JJ imagines and one shots. More

Now You Have Me
Shameless
The State of You and I

Author's Note

296 7 0
By sydneyxix

I'll be uploading all of my JJ (ksiolajidebt on YT) one shots and imagines here. If I start a fan fic, it'll probably have its own book. Please please please don't duplicate my work. Share links all you want! But don't copy it. It takes a really long time for me to write something I'm happy with.

Anyways. Come say hi to me on tumblr (same username) or shoot me a message on here! I love making new friends.

Happy reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
82.9K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...