my own billionaire

By lamourfleur

Kayley is 21 and her life is going no where she longs for more. Her and her best friend Ariana moved to newyo... More

Chapter 2 :: New Dress
Chapter 3 :: The Masquerade Ball
Chapter 4 :: The Next Day
Chapter 5 :: The Agreement
Getting to know him
On each others nervers
The hair dye
Clubs and drunks
Applogys and betrayal
The gym
Pool party
Confusions
The kiss

Chapter 1 :: Life

1K 10 0
By lamourfleur

*** EDITED by @OfficiallyAmused ***

"You look like crap Kayley." Ariana said to me.

"No shit, Ariana." I replied with a little groan.

I had been working some extra shifts at the diner lately and I had been becoming really restless. I had gotten back at midnight last night.

"Why are you up?" Ariana asked.

"No reason." I shrugged. "But I am going to bed now anyway." I replied with a tired voice.

"Okay, night Kayley."

I went to my room and fell face first onto my uncomfortable bed. Ugh, my life is not heading in the right direction. I came here to try becoming a model but instead I am serving tables at the local diner. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. 

"KAYLEY wake up." I heard a voice.

 "Go away." I murmured.  

"Fine" Suddenly I heard the door close.

"Yes." I sighed. Two seconds later I felt cold water splash onto me seeping into my clothes

"Oh my god Ariana I can't believe you just did that" I screeched at her with a mad look on my face while she only held a serious yet amused one.

"Look Kayley it's three o'clock you need to get up." She told me and I mentally cringed. I hated waking up. "I've got good news for you."

"This better be good" I told her while sitting up and taking of my shirt that had been clinging to my wet skin. I was still into work clothes. Great. Mark the sarcasm.

"We are going out tonight with Jamie and Louise. We're all going to the New Year's Eve masquerade party Jamie scored us all tickets, he works for that CEO that's hosting the party." Everyone knew the CEO and anyone who was anyone was going to be there. "You'd be stupid to miss this, anyone who is anyone is going to be there." It was like she was reading my mind.

"Ah really?" I asked her with sudden excitement.

"Yeah but we need to go shopping for dresses and masks." She told me and I smiled at her.

"Okay, let me just take a shower." 

I walked to my mirror and looked into it. My face mirroring shock. Oh god, I really do look like crap. Acutally, more like crap had a crap on a crappy sidewalk. My wavy blonde hair was frizzed and tangled. I had raccoon eyes. All my makeup had shifted and I was soaking wet. Great, I've got a lot of work to do.

hey guys thanks for reading this is my first ever book. please like comment and I will upload part 2 as soon as possible <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 290K 54
Billionaire Auden Milson gets everything he wants. Except her heart. What happens when a badass woman, whose eyes remind you of a secretive cunning...
21.8K 490 57
[EDITING] It's been four years since we broke up, since I last saw him. I am no longer the person I used to be. I have gained a reputation as the mo...
12.8K 406 43
π’―π“Œπ‘œ π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’. π’―π“Œπ‘œ π“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ. π’―π“Œπ‘œ π“ˆπ‘’π’Έπ“‡π‘’π“‰π“ˆ. Isabella Leighton, a 23-year-old aspiring lawyer, unexpectedly lands a job working...
51.1K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...