The Black Hill Bandits (A Zak...

By SabrinaMayy

Belle June's father had fallen victim to the The Black Hill Bandits. Blood shed ravages the streets of Tombst... More

1. Prologue
2. Murder & Pleasers.
3. I Want Her.
4. Prisoner.
5. Food.
6. Alone.
8. Randy Ambush
10. I don't even know
10. My Kinda Girl

7

472 20 5
By SabrinaMayy

 Can we start off by saying I had NO idea where I was, what I was suppose to be doing other than finding out Lawless' plan to destroy The Black Hill Bandits. I was afraid of even stepping foot in this town, because if anyone found out I was from Black Hill – I was dead. I was literately dead. They would hang me in the center of town and allow the citizens to beat me.

I half-drug my bag through the town – allowing it to leave a track. As if I cared. There were no candles burning in the town, in exception for the town saloon that was still rambling on with drunk know-it-alls, and the occasional prostitute prowling around the old building. I softly laughed at that – thinking that in a way, that used to be me.

I found a building after what seemed to be like hours of walking that informed me that it was a hotel. A shabby looking place at that – but it'll have to do. I pushed open the heavy door, and walked inside. There was an elder looking lady at the desk, looking down at what must be a guest log in. “Top of the mornin'!” She smiled at me, an irish accent dribbled in her words. “Would ya like a room?”

“That would be fantastic, actually.” I smiled at her, putting my suitcase on the floor and reaching into my dress pocket to a few dollars that Zachary had given me. “B-” I began to say, but wait. Why would I use my real name? They would know I was a daughter of the richest man in Black Hill. I smiled at the lady waited, “Lucy Carmichle.” I replied with a soft smile. Lying – never one of my best subjects.

“Well, Miss. Carmichle. Here's your room key.” The lady said after a moment of writing my name down and fishing the key out of a drawer underneath the desk, “Have a nice night, err – morning.” She smiled before waving me off. “Room 32!” I smiled at her and nodded my head before walking away from her, down the hallway, and finding room 32. I opened the door softly, looking around. It was a shabby room, to say the least. A small bed wedged in the corner between awful wallpaper and a dinged up nightstand. The wood was horrid to say the least – and the paintings on the walls were horrifyingly outdated. I sighed.

“Well,” I muttered half to myself, “This will have to do.”

I collapsed on the bed – realizing the only lead I had on what Zachary's mission was, was the memories of the day he got in a shootout in the middle of town a week back. The only faces I could recognize were the ones who had their leader killed before their eyes – by none other than Zachary Bagans.

The next afternoon, I woke late. I didn't care though, it's not like I had much to do in this shit town. Get another job as a prostitute? Why not? I rolled out of bed and dressed in the only outfit that I brought with me. I fixed my hair in an up do the best of my ability and strapped my shoes on. I walked out the door, and with a wave of the lady at the desk, I was off in a new town.

I walked down the road, it was bustling with people. Ladies and children buying fruit off fruit stands outside some market places. I had no idea how to even find the gang that I was suppose to talk to – with only a small memory picture in my head, I wasn't sure who I was even looking for exactly.

I was greeted by an older lady who smiled at me, “Top of the morning, love!” She greeted, a thick irish accent through her lips. I smiled.

“Good morning!” I chirped back.

“L haven't seen ya around here, before today! Where you from love?” The lady smiled.

“Michigan.” I lied.

“It's nice to meet ya! Is there anyone you care to be lookin' for?” The lady said.

I nodded, “Actually yes.” I smiled, “I'm looking for Randy Ambush.” The lady's eyes then went wide.

“Why love, that man is dangerous.” The lady replied. I nodded.

“I know.” I replied, “But I have things to take care of.” I added a wink of emphisis. I was a prostuite.

“You can find him in the pub. He has a long beard, he's probably gambling. Even though it is still afternoon hours.” I smiled.

“Thank you so much miss.” I smiled, pecking her cheek before walking away. I knew that this wasn't going to be easy – but I had to do it.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season