Zane's True Story

By PastelInkSplotch85

everyone thinks that Zane is evil and always has been well he has not he was once taken but what will happen... More

Being Taken
Laughing Maids!
Sunny Day
The Big Battle
Aphmau As A Guest
After The War
Reviving The Dead
Zane Goes Wild
Getting Treated

Adjusting To Being A Slave

451 12 4
By PastelInkSplotch85

3rd person POV

After Zane got let out of that cell it has been non stop work. He has lifted crates over 4 times his size all along with his little 2 year old cousin Travis by his side.

All Zane wanted to do was escape and that is what he wanted to do for so many years but he was trapped there under the watchful eye of his father.

One week after Zane started working for his father,he got this collar put on him. His mortal enemy Aaron put it one,because he was a boy that worked for his father,and had just as evil of a heart.

Zane constantly kept trying to get that reached collar off but it wouldn't budge. Whenever he tried to take it off Aaron his father's follower always pressed a button in which Zane would get shocked from the inside out.

2 years past as Zane became five years old. He and Travis were on their daily 5 minute break,running together in the garden of O'kasis. Travis said "I love breaks don't you Zane?" Travis was now 4 years old and was a lot bigger and not as easily pushed around.

Zane nodded not wanting to talk today. Travis asked "why aren't you talking? Are you tired?" "no its not that" Zane said at last. "I just wonder what my mom is doing and how she is managing with Garroth and Vlad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this is so short! i had to post something today so here it is! 

~meow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 65K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...