Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

By Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... More

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 1: First Day
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 16: New Addition
Ch. 17: Big Smiles
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 24: Surprise Visit
Ch. 25: An Old Friend
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 29: Surprise
Ch. 30: Bad Luck
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 33: Work Day
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 10: He's No Good

7K 123 47
By Fan_Of_All

~The Next Day~

<~Ally's POV:

The next day comes along and things are back to the new normal. Austin is out working again and I'm laying in bed feeling sick. What a life...

I reach for my phone when I hear it vibrating on the night stand. I have one new text message.

From: Unknown

Hey Ally, it's Ethan! What's up?

Should I reply? Duh. Maybe Annie and I can do something with Ethan. We don't have anything better to do and Austin isn't here to entertain us so why not hang out with a friend.

To: Ethan

Bored...Austin is gone again today. Want to come over? Annie and I could use some company.

I push send hesitantly. I'm unsure how Austin will react to this. He wasn't very fawned of Ethan yesterday.

From: Ethan

Sure. I'll be over soon! See you later!

I smile to myself and lazily roll out of bed to get dressed. I have to look good for Ethan, wait no I don't! He's just my friend. I don't want appeal to attracting him. I decide to just wear some skinny jeans and one of Austin's hoodies. This outfit is not at all attractive...except maybe to Austin.

A few moments later the doorbell rings. It has to be Ethan.

I run to get the door. "Hey Ethan." I greet him. Annie runs down the stairs screaming 'daddy' suspecting Austin is home.

"Your not daddy!" Annie yells disappointed.

"Who's this?" Ethan asks.

"This is my daughter. She was with me yesterday, didn't you see her?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I never noticed her." He replies, "She's so beautiful just like you. I'm guessing Austin is her dad?"

I nod, "Yeah. She was really hoping you were him." I giggle.

Annie stomps over to us, "Who are you and why are you with my mommy!" She demands.

"I'm Ethan and I'm your mom's friend." Ethan explains to Annie.

"Daddy told you to stay away from my mom." Annie snorts.

I laugh out loud to break the awkward moment, "No he didn't Annie. Now go play." I tell the determined little girl.

Annie crosses her arms, "Your gonna get in trouble when daddy gets home!" Annie shouts as she runs upstairs.

Ethan looks at me and laughs, "She's cute." He chuckles.

"Don't worry about anything she says. She's only six." I assure him.

He scratches the back of his neck, "But what if your husband does mind me being here." Ethan mutters.

"He won't. He's not the boss of me and I should be able to hang out with my friends while he's gone, right?" I laughed awkwardly.

"I guess." He agrees nervously.

"Anyways, wanna watch a movie?" I ask him.

"Sure, what movie?" He replies. Looking around the big house.

"I don't care. How about a chic flick. Austin hates those so I can't watch them with him." I suggest.

Ethan blushes, "Don't laugh at me but, I love chic flicks!" He exclaims.

"Lets go watch one then!" I exclaim, dragging him over to the couch.

As the movie plays I feel Ethan scoot closer to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lean up against him. We could easily be mistaken for a couple. But it's just a good friendship...that's all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I pull up into the driveway, noticing an unknown car. Who the hell is parked at my house? I hurry inside to investigate further.

I walk inside and find Ally and that Ethan dude sitting on the couch together. He had his arm around her and she was leaning on his chest.

"What the hell is going on in here!" I shout and slam the door closed.

Ally smiles at me, "Austin, your home early." She gets up and comes to give me a hug but I step away from her. She gives me a confused look, "Austin...what's wrong?" She asks, scared.

"What are you doing with him!" I yell and glare at Ethan.

"I'll just be going now..." Ethan says nervously. He scurries out the door.

"Austin. I told you before. He's just my friend and I needed someone to talk to." Ally assures me. "We were only hanging out as friends."

"That looked like a lot more than friends." I hiss.

"Well it wasn't. I promise all we did was watch a movie. I can't believe your acting this way." Ally snaps, she was now loosing her patience.

I sigh, "So your not into him?"

She shakes her head, "Of course not. Austin, I'm in love with you. I mean do you really think I'd be wearing your hoodie if I liked him?"

I smile at her, that is my hoodie. I wrap my arms around, "I love you so much. But I hate that Ethan guy."

"Why. He's really nice." Ally assures me, "You might like him-"

I stop her, "No I will never like him. He's obviously into you."

"How do you know?" She asks.

"Because he had his arm around you. He wanted to kiss you, I can see that in his eyes." I tell her.

"Well he did ask me out yesterday...of course I turned him down though." Ally says.

"See...he likes you. That's why I don't want you near him. I'm just protecting you." I sigh.

"And I'm glad your protecting me, but I need to do something when your gone." Ally giggles.

I smile at her adorable giggling. Suddenly I smash my lips to hers. She kissed me back, roughly. I can feel the fireworks exploding everywhere just like every other time we kiss.

She pulls away, "I think you should apologize to Ethan." Ally suggests, she rubs her hand against my chest.

I roll my eyes, "Fine, except didn't he already leave?" I grumbled.

"No he's just outside." Ally tells me.

I give her a fake smile before heading outside to talk to Ethan. I am going to apologize but I'm also going to do something else. I find Ethan leaning against his car. He throws me a smile.

"Hi Austin." He snickers. What's with the attitude?

I roll my eyes, "Sorry for getting so mad at you." I say making my apology quick.

He bites his lip, "Your forgiven." He mumbles.

I'm becoming suspicious he's acting strange. I cautiously approach him.

"I have something I need to say to you." I say firmly.

He smirks, "Like what?" He laughs, "Stay away from Ally!" He mimics in a girly tone. I clench my fists.

"What's your problem. I have no intention to fight." I snap at him, harshly.

"Ha. If you say so. But to me it seems like that's all your interested in, because your afraid of loosing Ally to me." Ethan says, stepping up to me.

"I don't want you around her, there's something wrong with you." I hiss. I was right on the edge of punching him when he pulls out a gun.

"Stop right there Moon!" He shouts pointing the gun at me.

I back down and he laughs, "You really think I'd shoot you? Then I'd have no chance with Ally."

"You won't have a chance once I tell her you've got a gun either." I shout, glaring at him.

"Oh you won't tell her because if you do there will be a bullet through your daughters head!" Ethan threatens.

His warnings were enough to stop me from doing anything. What a horrible, horrible man. Who threatens to kill an innocent little girl. Tears burn in my eyes.

"What's the matter, did I scare you!" Ethan laughs evilly.

I stay quiet.

"Well I'm gonna go. And you better not tell Ally anything about this. I've already warned you. See you later, Austin." Ethan smirks. He then gets in his car and drives away.

I stumble into the house. My heart was aching. He is going to harm my family and I can't do anything about it without making it worse.

"How'd it go?" Ally asks. She smiles at me.

"Oh we're...best friends." I sigh. It's almost like my protection over Ally and Annie had been locked away by Ethan.

"That's great." Ally smiles, "Can he come over tomorrow then?" She asks.

I nod and close my eyes tightly. There's no way I'm leaving Ally and Annie home alone tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Wow...anyways comment and vote! Happy New Year!

Do you want a hint for the next chapter.....

Almost there.

Slow down...

Ethan does something bad and Austin goes missing....Wut?

~Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.4K 47
This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Austin. She then moves from Miami to New Y...
8.8K 728 114
Aimee and her family just moved to LA. They moved next door to one of the most famous band ever. R5. What happens when Aimee and her brother starts t...
4.2K 43 41
Sam, just graduated and moved out to California. While there, she meets someone very special, they do everything together on an extended trip. Will a...
31.2K 729 68
Ally is the quiet, shy girl. Austin is the schools bad boy, who just so happens to bully Ally. What happens when Ally gets tired of his bullying, and...