Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

De ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... Mais

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
5. New Boys & New Trouble
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
14. Fights & Finallys
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
18. Liking & Loving
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
24. Wanting To & Walking Home
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras
27. Music Videos & Melodramatics
28. Postings & Pajamas
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

23. Partners & Parents

75 1 0
De ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
622 Views. 18 Votes. 0 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Partners & Parents

━━━━━━━━━

"Austin?" Meme called into the room as she tried to open the door. Ally's face grew more worried before Dez shoved her forward, catching her arm as she almost fell to the floor. He pulled her along with him until they reached the door that held slightly open, revealing the big curls that hung from Meme Moon as she tried to open the door. Dez caugh onto the door handle and swung the door open, catching Meme off guard enough to throw her backwards. Dez pushed Ally through the door before he followed himself, closing the door soundly behind him.

"Dez?" Meme asked, sounding both surprised and mad. Ally smiled nervously as her boyfriend's mother looked her up and down in disgust.

"Hi Mrs. Moon." Dez greeted with a wave. Ally waved slightly as she leaned into Dez's side, hoping for the moment that her shortness compared to how tall Dez was would help her to blend into the situation rather than to stand out.

"And you must be the music partner that is ruining our son's life. Weren't you the one that was hanging off of him in the office earlier as well?" Meme interrogated as she held her arms over her chest in anger. She had no intentions of her son associating with people like her any longer. She showed of discipline and respect, but Meme could tell that she was only bringing more trouble to her son than meets the eye.

Ally smiled nervously before glancing down to the ground, hating that Austin had been right about them hating her. Austin's father was even glaring her down. She had always been liked by adults, until now. Their principle hated her along with their home economics teacher since the events of today. Might as well add Austin's parents to the list of people who have come to hate her within a day.

"I'm Ally." She squeaked before holding her hand out to them. She smiled politely as she tried to put up a good front for them. If they thought she wasn't affected by their rude approach, she might be able to work past it. Meme let her left eyebrow raise in suspicion of the girl. She shook her head as she looked at the girl's hand. She was never going to be on good terms with the girl.

"And how exactly did you and my son become... Partners?" Meme asked warily. She almost didn't want to know the reason. She feared that they were much more than just the word in choice. She could see the way Austin got mad at their mention of her earlier, plus the way Ally was trying her hardest to win the two over. Dez let his arm hang loosely around his friend's shoulders as a type of reassurance, trying to silently let her know he was backing her up.

"Well Austin and I both love music and I have stage fright so he thought we would make good partner since I can write songs and he can sing. Then we became friends." Ally explained as she tried to calm herself down. This was not going well whatsoever. She hated having to meet new people and instantly letting them into her life. Meme nodded slowly, looking to he husband who had been quiet even since their little meeting with Austin after they had left the school.

"Well you two are no longer partners. He has to focus on taking over the company, so..." Meme left off at a loss for words. She really had nothing to say to the girl.

"I'm sorry you feel that way but Austin can make his own decisions." Ally spit out before she was able to stop herself. She let her hand cover her mouth as the shock of her words hit her. She had never been so mouthy with anyone... Until today. She had said almost the same sentence to her father previously. Meme laughed in anger, seeming tired with the girl.

"Is Austin in there?" She hissed as she tried to push past the two. Dez held up his hand to stop her.

"He actually needs to rest. He can't have any more visitors which is why we were leaving." Dez covered with ease. Ally nodded and plastered a smile to her face as she tried once again to stay calm. She couldn't let her nerves show.

"Oh really? Then why does it say visitors can stay till eleven and if asked specifically by the patient, some can stay all night." Meme countered with an evil smirk as she watched the two teens. Ally felt herself stand up straighter at the mention of specifically asked for people.

"Doesn't it also state that if a patient doesn't want to see anyone then those specifically asked people are supposed to leave?" Ally asked, seeing the same sign Meme had been reciting from. Meme's eyes narrowed down at the small songwriter. She hated it when people challenged her.

"When was it stated that you had all the power?" She asked, the hatred dripping from her voice. Dez smiled as the answer hit him.

"Since she is the only one Ausgin asked to see while he was getting stitches. She's the only one who can stay the night with him." Dez said, adding into the facts already given by the two. Meme took a deep breath as she backed up a bit.

"I'm going to see my son, whether I'm on the list, or not." She stated with confidence before trying to slip past the two once more. Ally sighed as she was about to step aside.

"Actually, you aren't going to see him. I just spoke with Mr. Moon and he asked that you two wouldn't be aloud to see him. The only ones aloud in that room at this time are Ally Dawson, Trish De La Rosa, and Dez Fisher." The nurse read aloud before glancing back up to the parents of the boy in the room, "According to this, Meme and Mike Moon are not aloud in that room at any time over the next day while he is in observation." Meme's face fell as she watched the nurse carefully, trying to tell whether or not she was being serious.

"Really? So his parents can't go in there?" Mike asked, wondering the same as his wife.

"Well he is eighteen, so he has the right to say so." The nurse finished with a small smile before walking back over to the desk. Ally breathed a sigh of relief before Meme and Mile turned back to face the two.

Trish watched as the door closed behind her crush and her best friend. How on earth were Dez and Ally going to handle this? Dez got distracted by everything, including the sound of himself breathing, while Ally was too nice for her own good. That plan was bound for failure somehow. She and Austin had to do something.

"What do we do?" Trish asked as she turned to face the future pop star. Austin shrugged as he glanced from side to side once again, finally seeing what he had been looking for. When the doctor had finished wrapping him up, he had left a small sticky note that held all the information needed if he needed help. He had put extra attention towards Austin since he was the only stab wound victim the hospital had at the moment. Miami could get pretty scary if you stayed out long enough.

"I got it!" Austin cheered as he lunged forward and over to the bedside table that held the phone and the sticky note. He pulled the old phone over to his side before slipping the note over right side up. He scanned over he small hand writing until he reached what he was looking for: the receptionist at the end of the hallway. She could do something!

He pulled the phone off the book and dialed the four digit number before he waited patiently. He glanced over to see Trish was watching him, waiting just as hopefully as he was for the woman to answer the phone. She as their only hope to get rid of his parents.

"What can I help you with?" She asked happily, she almost seemed bored out of her mind to the point where anything was exciting. Austin sighed in relief before answering.

"Is there any way to prevent people from visiting you?" Austin asked hopefully. If not he would be stuck listening to his mother drone on and on about what a bad child he was and where she had gone wrong with him. The nurse laughed slightly at the boy. He had a sort of humor about him that she enjoyed having since most of the hospital was kept serious.

"Yes, I can place names on the list of people to not let back to see you while you're here. Any names off the top of your head?" She asked, light and happy tone to her voice.

"Yes, Meme and Mike Moon. They're my parents but I got into a fight with them before I left the house a little earlier today. I don't want to see them right now." Austin explained as he played with the cord attaching the phone to the... Other part of the phone.

"Alright. As of right now the only person allowed to see you is Ally Dawson. Would you like to add anyone?" She asked, wondering just who was back there with the boy. She knew she had seen Ally walking back there with two others.

"Yeah, Dez Fisher and Trish..." Austin left off before looking to his friend. They weren't exactly on a last name basis with each other yet. Trish rolled her eyes before leaning in.

"De La Rosa." Trish recited, her accent showing through as she said her name. Austin nodded before looking back to the phone.

"Trish De La Rosa." Austin repeated with confidence. He would have to know it sometime. The nurse mumbled an okay before typing in the names.

"There you go. I'll have a nurse remove Mike and Meme from outside the door. The kids in front of it seem pretty scared." The receptionist teased before hanging up. Austin felt himself laugh as he set the phone back down, letting it sit on the table once more with the sticky note tapped to the side. Trish looked at him expectantly as she waited for his results.

"Well?" She asked, growing tired of the waiting. Austin laughed once more as he watched his new manager. She was very impatient if anything. No wonder Ally had the patience of a saint when it came to him. She had been practicing for so many years prior to their meeting.

"They're getting rid of them." Austin replied with certainty before lying back against the pillow. Trish breathed out as she too fell back against the large soda at the far side of the room.

"Good. That was too much work." Trish mumbled before laying her head back on the couch. Austin frowned as he watched her. She couldn't be serious.

"How are you going to be my manager if that was too much work for you?" Austin asked, a sort of teasing to his voice. Trish let her eyebrows raise as she narrowed her eyes to the singer in the hospital bed.

"That, was something I didn't care about. I like managing stuff, so that won't be work." Trish explained as she covered her eyes with her arm. She had been up since six this morning, she was getting tired. Especially with the events of today.

"Oh, I get it." Austin said. He even heard the uncertainty of his voice. Trish brought her arm back momentarily to look at the boy. He was something.

"Do you really?" Trish asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, I don't." Austin replied before letting Trish go back to relaxing. She seemed as though she would get more snippy if Austin didn't let her take a small break from all of this. He didn't exactly want to be there when she did pop her top officially.

Ally didn't even try to fake it as Austin's parents turned to face them this time. It was pointless if anything. She and Dez... And Austin and Trish had won. That was all there was to it. His mother would hate her for the the rest of both their lives and she would have to live with that. Not that it was the biggest problem in the world. The four friends would be headed off to LA soon enough. They wouldn't need to deal with their families any longer, minus holidays and such.

"So, I guess Mike and I will be leaving." Meme said, cringing slightly at her own words. She had never liked for things to not go her way, yet when it came to recently, she had lost quite a bit. Austin could be dying for all she knew, but she wouldn't be able to see him until he came home. If he did. But he would have to. He had everything there. He couldn't avoid his parents forever.

"I guess so." Ally repeated quietly, not wanting to offend once again. It was much like a curse to her. She was expected to be nice with adults, she couldn't turn it off. No matter how badly she wanted to. She had her moments, just like anyone else who was cursed with times such as these, but she would always go back to being sweet ole Ally. She knew that much to be true.

"Don't take this happily. Austin will be home tomorrow, and when he is, I don't want him talking with any of you." Meme ordered sternly. Dez's face fell as he listened to who had been like a second mom to him half his life.

"But, you guys taught me where mattresses came from. You're like parents to me." Dez pleaded. He had just won Austin back, he never expected for his mother to treat everyone like this. Something must have happened.

"Well, that was a long time ago. Now, you are all putting my son in danger, and I don't like that." She said simply. Ally frowned as she realized what his mother was getting at.

"We didn't get him hurt. None of us were with him when it-"

"Never mind that. You all were there to get in trouble at school today. Him getting hurt was half your fault, though. If he had never met you, he wouldn't have stormed out of the house because of this whole music idea. Let's go Mike." Meme said before pulling her husband away from the scene, hating she had to leave her son behind with three, technically two although she no longer knew Dez as well as she had before, total strangers.

"Come on." Dez whispered to Ally as he opened the door, letting her walk in first. She nodded and walked through the door once more, seeing Trish was lying back on the couch as comfortably as ever. While Austin sat back on the bed, waiting for them to return. Ally smiled as her heart fluttered slightly at the sight of him. She walked calmly over as Dez took a seat next to Trish. He placed a hand on hers as she breathed slowly. She must have fallen asleep. She would have slapped his hand away otherwise.

"Hey." Ally whispered, knowing if Trish truly was asleep, no one would want to be the one who woke her. Austin laughed quietly as he wrapped his hand around hers.

"Hey. How did it go?" Austin asked, wishing Ally and Dez didn't have to be the ones who took on his parents. They could be brutal when they wanted to. Ally shrugged and took a seat next to him on the bed.

"Bad, but I'm better now that they're gone. I'm sorry they hate me so much." Ally apologized as she let her head fall. Austin frowned as he let his other hand cup her chin, bringing her head up to face him as he spoke.

"I'm sorry your dad hates me so much." Austin reminded with a smile as they each let the thought of the earlier in the office play in their minds.

"Ally, are you spending the night here? Of should I drive you home?" Trish asked groggily as she sat up, loving the feeling of Dez's hand wrapped around her own. Ally sighed as she though of what would be waiting at home for her. She didn't ever want to see her dad again.

"I'm staying here. Austin needs me. Besides, I already told my dad I might stay out all night anyway." Ally replied, almost convincing herself of the fact as Trish and Dez stood up slowly, Dez holding onto Trish's hand so she wouldn't fall.

"Okay, but call either one of us if you change your mind." Trish said as she pointed to her befriend with authority. Ally nodded before the two friends issued goodbyes to Ally and get well soon's to Austin. The couple sighed as Trish and Dez closed the door.

"I can go sleep on the couch." Ally offered as she stood up, wrapping her jacket tighter around herself as she noticed the lack of a blanket. Austin shook his head as he reached out and clasped his hand around Ally's wrist. He knew he wouldn't sleep tonight without her next to him.

"No, you're sleeping right here next to me. No questions asked."

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.3K 785 14
What the title said but with a dangerous twist 😝 Co-writer @xoxoshoshanaxoxo
7.2K 96 23
❝Losing one of the people you love the most can take it's toll, but when given a chance to save them, you'll do whatever it takes...❞ Full descriptio...
17.9K 359 43
Good
18.6K 1K 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...