LOST LINE [G.GUSTIN II]

By sheismental

CONTINUATION TO 'WRONG NUMBER'. What happens when Kara Evans faces her second greatest fear once again?. copy... More

PREFACE.
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09

04

4.3K 149 81
By sheismental

CHAPTER FOUR: VANCOUVER.

"Must be love on the brain,
That's got me feeling this way."

k a r a   e v a n s;

"Wake up, sleepy head." Seth kisses my forehead before I groan and pull blankets over my face.

"I don't wanna gooooo." I say and I hear Seth's soft chuckle.

"I don't want you to leave my side either, but your job is at stake." He says softly and I feel him sit beside me on the edge of the bed, he pats my leg. "You are going to miss the plane."

I roll my eyes and uncover my face, looking at him with my lower lip pouted out.

"Camila isn't here so that means I've still got—."

A knock on the door makes us both look up to the door.

"I swear to god, Kara Evans, if you aren't at least dressed up I will rip your head of–."

My eyes go wide and I promptly make my way to the bathroom, hearing Seth laugh behind me.

I could hear Camila's high pitched voice from the shower. The hot water felt amazing on my skin as I tried to hurry up, once my 5 minute shower was over, I made my way back to the bedroom, only a door away, and changed into the comfiest clothes I owned.

"Finally! You take so damn long!." Camila shouts as she sees me walk out the door, she looks up and down at me before scrunching her nose up. "Why are you dressed up as a hobo?." She asks and I laugh sarcastically.

"Unlike you–." I point at her as I approach Seth who leans softly against the wooden table. "I prefer comfort over glamour." I say as I notice her black heels and her tight skinny jeans. I peck Seth's lips and he smiles sweetly.

"Ready to go, ladies?." He asks as he takes out the keys of his car.

I sadly nod, approaching to my suitcase and my black handbag. "As ready as I can be."

"I'm excited! I have never been to Vancouver!." Camila squeals as she takes her—Bigger than mine— Suitcase.

I fake a smile as we cross the mahogany doors and make our way to Seth's car.

;

"Take care, okay? Please call me when you land and–." Seth kisses my lips softly before departing and smiling sweetly at me. "Don't forget that I love you." His smile gets wider and I smile as well.

"I love you too." I mutter and he kisses my forehead.

"You guys are so cheesy, it's kinda cute and kinda gross." Camila tells us and we roll our eyes.

"Flight 101 to Vancouver–."

As soon as we hear out flight being called, we grab our suitcases, Seth pecks my lips one last time and we make our way to the metallic doors that would soon lead me to facing my past.

;

camimontreal: Flying to Vancouver with my girl karaevans

2K likes 100 comments

...

karaevans: Aaaand you had to choose the one were i look the ugliest.

thesethreynolds: karaevans you look gorgeous.

karant: although im karant af, i have to admit that seth and kara are rlly cute.

karethasf: karant yeah, karant is dead asf.

dpanabaker: hope you come to visit us! karaevans we miss you.

candicekpatton: karaevans we do):

cavanaghtom: karaevans yEAH KARA IM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER.

karaevans: candicekpatton dpanabaker cavanaghtom i miss you guys too! I will see you! I promise.

camimontreal: karaevans omg u r so popular.

karaevans: camimontreal stfu

karasnugget: )': some things never change.

;

"Crap, I hate airplanes." I say shifting uncomfortably on the airplane seat, Camila sighs.

"You hate everything." She informs me and I scoff.

"Not true, I love food." I say back and then she shrugs and looks out the window, of course she had to grab the window seat.

"This is like the perfect scene to listen to Ed Sheeran." She mutters and quickly takes out her earphones and phone. I lay my head back on the seat and close my eyes, this two days are going to suck and I can't do anything about it but smile and 'be nice'.

And then the little kid that was sitting behind me started to hit the back of my seat with his legs. 

;

"Probably the most relaxing airplane trip I've ever experienced." Camila says as she flexes her arms and yawns. My eyes are wide open and a frown marks my face. "How was it for you?."  She asks and all of the sudden her nice and high pitched voice, annoyed me.

"It sucked." I say nonchalantly.

"Well aren't you in a mood." Camila teases as we walk through the airport.

I ignore her comment and I take out my phone, immediately calling an Uber, I truly just wanted this two days to go as fast as humanly possible. Crap, I realized what I just said.

;

"This is nice!." Camila compliments as she opens the hotel room door. The two beds were perfectly aligned against one of the walls, and the window showed an amazing view of Vancouver.

"It had to be nice, otherwise Derek would be a greater ass." I scoff and as soon as I get to my bed, I throw my suitcase to the other side of the room and throw myself on the perfectly made up bed. I sigh closing my eyes.

"C'mon the bed can't be tha– Oh wow." Camila says as she lays on the bed.

"I could sleep forever." I tell and i hear her mumble a 'yes'. "Starting right now."

;

"Can't believe tomorrow we will see Ka–."

"Shh he is here."

"Who's here?."

"Me. Not that anyone is eager to see me, though." Grant says expressionless as he walks into the hotel, finding his cast mates on the lobby.

Danielle shakes her head. "Calm yourself, Grant. I mean it, if you do something reckless tomorrow–."

"You will never talk to me again, like you are currently doing." Grant replies with a sigh. "I know i did wrong–."

"We won't talk about this right now, Grant." Candice interrupts with her arms crossed over her chest. "We will cross that bridge when we get there."

"Which won't take long." Carlos mutters. Grant shakes his head and looks at the ground.

;

Filler chapter, i'm so sorry!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.2K 28
i sold your soul to the chinese government. unlimited noodles. Wrong number? Oops? ~ In which Jolene Mathis accidentally text Rebekah Mikaelson and s...
475K 14.1K 26
❝ Unknown Number; U took my pants again from my dressing room, didn't u Carlos? ❞ | SOCIAL MEDIA SERIES | Copyright 2017
298K 6.3K 37
finn texts the wrong number to a girl who will change his life finn wolfhard x fem!oc stranger things/it
63.3K 1.7K 34
NOTE: This is heavily based off "Two Halves, One Hero" (it's literally a continuation) It always sucks seeing old faces again...people who knew who y...