A Wish

By TheStoryDiaries

Calia was normal kitten. But she had ambitions too just like you. She wanted to go into space. Read on! More

The New Family
Space Room

The What!?

1 0 0
By TheStoryDiaries

  ^
(Yuni)

            OH NO!!!! I heard my new owner (which is named Yuni) said something about a doctor....FOR ME! THAT MEANS YUCKY MEDICINE AND SHOTS! My paws were shaking while they put me back in the carrier. I barely even got to have a cat-nap! My tail was moving uncontrollably. A squeak escaped my mouth in the car. And slowly we drove..and drove..

       TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KITTENS

           The car finally came to a stop. Soon we were inside the heat filled room. It warmed my body from the chilly air outside. A vet took me into a strange room. ...

    ...
    ...
My eyes widened as I saw something amazing. A black poster with shiney white things and a big tortilla looking thing. Once my carrier was unzipped and jumped off the table and scurried over there. Above it read the word Space. I whined until Yuni brought me up to look at it closely.  Then as soon as I turned towards her, the nurse took me from her and set me on the table. I sat still while they checked me, only because I could see the poster. Then some more doctors came in with needles.

            Oh no. I thought. I once got those when I was two weeks old. They hurt ALOT! When they pushed the needle into my arm, I shut my eyes. I opened them once I was in Yuni's arms again.
               "I won't let them hurt you too much my little kitty," She whispered in my ear.

                I looked at her through my carrier on the ride home. I would kill for some of that Fancy feast right about now. But then I remembered. That poster! The one that was black with stars! Called space! My mind was racing. I wanted to go up there. Really,really,REALLY, bad.

          THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL AIM FOR ATLEAST A THOUSAND WORDS SO GET READY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 3.3K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
556K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
14.9K 309 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
39K 931 137
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...