Yn Let Me Love You (A Sequel...

By LastKing_Minnie

A love story between Chresanto August and Yn (India Westbrooks). There are many twists and turns in this stor... More

Yn Let Me Love You (A Sequel To The Maid - Mindless Behavior Story)
The Tour
The Tour pt.2
Julian
Let Me Be Back In My Children's Lives .
Julian or Chresanto ?
Old Feelings ..
Angel ?
She's Mine !
I'm Sorry !
Locked Up . Pt1
Locked Up ! pt. 2
Alanna .
Why Chresanto .
Stuck Between Two .
Self Harm .
' Y'all Don't Think That She's ...'
Mistake .
Birthday Boy .
The Devil Child .
The Truth ...
Flashback .
Trap .
Dirty Diana .
Disney Land .
Bride To Be .. Or Not .
Trilogy or Nah ?
Love & Betrayal (A Trilogy to The Maid) .

Epilogue .

29.8K 1K 180
By LastKing_Minnie

So Chresanto and Yn finally got together . Ivory found a new girl to be with . Alanna was never seen ever again or heard of which was good . 

1 year later You and Chresanto got married and made ANOTHER baby but this time it was a beautiful girl who was a spilt image of you and Chresanto . 

The rest of the boys got girl friends and they started to settle in along with yall which was good . Ivory and you were cool just never spoke of he wedding day ever again , it just kinda slipped away and got forgotten about . 

This is the end of the chapter and this book . I hope that y'all enjoyed , thank you all for the comments to let me know how I did haha . Thank you for all my readers , my voters and commenters ( if thats a word) . There will not be another part . Share this Sequel to everyone you know and get them to read also . 

Once again , THANK YOU !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
23.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...