HIS •COMPLETED•

By AneEagle

Ziara Ale, a normal teenage girl, well as normal as Ziara could get. She's short, clever, and curvy. If there... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapted 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 6

149K 3.5K 270
By AneEagle

I was laughing at one of Theo's dumb jokes as we arrived in front of the meeting room. A room me and Nives used to run around in when we were younger. It amazes me how time goes by. It seemed like just last month but it was actually 13 years ago.

Theo, being the gentleman that he was, opened the door for me. As soon as I stepped into the room everyone's eyes were on us. I looked back at Theo and noticed he had a stern look on his face, a smile no longer adorning his face. His face held no emotions at all. Everyone stood up and bowed as Theo shut the door.

He didn't pay them any attention as he walked over to the head of the table with me trailing behind. Everyone still standing. I noticed Mister and Misses Serafina I slowly waved to them, as everyone sat back down. They both shot me a smile as I took the chair next to Theo with Mrs.Serafina to my right.

"Where do we start?" Theo spoke harshly as Oliver handed him a folder. He sat there flipping through the files.

It was a bit of a shock to my system to see Theo do his job. I was used to the kind and caring Theo, not this harsh demanding Theo. Then again I barley know the guy I've known him for only 24 hours now. I'm assuming he's only this way to keep up a reputation of being a stern, serious ruling king that never gives second chances.

What did I know? I was just a dumb human that had little to no knowledge about the werewolf culture. I only knew what the Serafinas have showed me. Other than that, I had absolutely no idea, I was utterly clueless about that kind of stuff.

Now I was supposed to rule over all of them? Impossible. I could barely take care of a house plant. How was I supposed to take care of an entire kingdom. I huffed placing my chin in the palm of my hand, getting ready to sit here and listen to these Alphas talk about their issues.

As the meeting went on I was slowly starting to feel even worse about myself as it progressed. I was clueless to all their issues, and I was completely lost most of the time. It was like English class all over again. Everything they were saying was practically going in one ear and flying out of the other. I felt awful that Theo had such a dumb and clueless mate when it came to his own culture, his own life.

I felt a nudge and whipped my head over to Theo who was eyeing me with concern. I shot him a small smile. He nodded his head as if saying we will talk about this later. Oh great!

He then fixed his eyes on Alpha Joulan I believe was his name. His issue was that one of Alpha Goune's omegas stepped foot onto his territory. He didn't do anything harmful towards anyone, so I didn't understand what the big deal is but apparently it's a huge deal, because they have been talking about this issue for over an hour now. I would have the wolf formally apologize, as it was just a accident.

"The little mutt trotted in about 5 yar-" Theo then cut him off "Alpha Joulan," The alpha then nodded asking Theo to continue. "The omega shall apologise. Is that understood?" Alpha Goune nodded while Alpha Joulan huffed before slowly nodding and shooting a glare towards Alpha Goune.

"Anyone else have any problems at the moment?" Theo sighed. Everyone shook their heads. "Okay I shall see you all at the Crowning ceremony." He nodded his head and all the Alpha's and Luna's stood up one by one and bowed towards us. I smiled politely while Theo just grunted a little. I chuckled at him as I scurried to keep up with him as he exited the room. Oliver following.

Theo turned towards me and gave me a small smile. "Miss Ale may I take you out for lunch?" He grabbed my hand. I felt the little Sparks go up my arm. I knew I'd never get used to the way they feel.

"I'd love too!" I giggle. "Yes." He said punching the air. "You are a dork." I laughed. He nodded his head. "So what do you want?" I shrugged not really caring where we went.

"Oliver make reservations at that Italian restaurant in the next town over you know the nice one?" Oliver nodded as he flipped through the pages in his folder. "I will. Ugh I hate paperwork." Oliver sighed while Theo rolled his eyes.

"The one next to the mall right?" Oliver asked pulling out his phone. Theo nodded. "You're okay with that right?" He asked turning towards me. I nodded my head.

"Okay I'll give them a call, I need to go back to Candy, I'm sure she's missing me." I shot him a confused look. "Candy is Oliver's mate." My lips formed a 'o' shape as I nodded my head understanding.

If she was anything like Oliver she'd be a hoot to hang around. "Hoot, really?" Theo chuckled. "Get out of my head." I spoke sternly crossing my arms over my chest. His eyes immediately went towards my chest.

"Ugh Theo!" I chuckled playfully punching his arm and pulling up my tank top. "You sir are a dog." I eyed him playfully. He broke out laughing. It was a pleasure to see the corner of his eyes crinkle up in happiness and to see his perfectly straight teeth out on display. He was perfect.

===•°•===

"I'm so stuffed." Theo grumbled opening the car door for me. I laughed at him as he rubbed his stomach. "I told you shouldn't have eaten the rest of the bread sticks. But no, you just had to carry on." I tsked playfully at him as he sat down in the driver's seat. "Yeah, yeah whatever." He mumbled.

I giggled and put my seat belt on knowing how crazy of a driver my glorious mate was. Note my sarcasm. "I am the best driver ever." He huffed pulling out of the restaurant. "Said no one ever." I muttered knowing very well that he could still hear me.

"You little lady are rude." He said grabbing my face and squishing it, all while keeping his eyes on the road for the first time in forever. "You love it." I joked swatting his hand away from my cheeks.

He smiled before speaking just above a whisper "I do." My heart fluttered as I stole a glance at him. His face adorned a goofy grin. I bit my lip looking away, playing with the hem of my tank top.

I sighed as we pulled back up to the pack house. "I have a question." I spoke as I stepped out of the car. "Well it's your lucky day because I have a answer." I chuckled and playfully punched his arm as we walked inside. "When are we leaving. I mean I have to tell my aunt and everything. I know for a fact she isn't going to let me go so easily."

I chuckled thinking of my overly protective aunt that I love to pieces. We have a special bond, that words can't even begin to comprehend. I don't know what I would do without her.

"We are leaving in 3 days." He sighed, I could already see the wheels in his head turning. Oh, how I wish I could knowing exactly what's going on in that beautiful mind of his.

"Alpha!" His Beta called. "What." He spoke in an irritated tone. Thinking he was mad at me I started to walk away. "Ziara where are you going?" Theo asked in a soft voice. I turned around to face him. "I'm just going to hangout with Nives."

I turned around about to walk away when an arm grabbed my waist turned me back around. "Ziara, I'm not mad at you. I'm just frustrated with this whole situation. You have to leave everything you've ever know, just to be with me. If I were your aunt I wouldn't let someone like me even look at you." I sighed before nodding and placing my head on his chest just enjoying his touch, his hold, his everything.

"I hate to interrupt thi- "Oliver started. "Then don't." Theo spat. "Well it's really important." Theo nodded his head. Rubbing small circles into my back. "Apparently, there is going to be a big storm on Tuesday, so we are going to have to head back home a day early." Theo grunted. "I'm sorry you majesty, but we can't risk your safety." I almost laughed at him calling me that, almost.

I had one less day to say goodbye to everything. I stepped out of Theo's hold. "Tonight how about invite your aunt to the banquet. We'll tell her everything." I nodded. "I'll call her." He nodded.

I walked up the stairs to my room. It's always too noisy in this pack house to make a phone call and with triple the wolves normal amount, it's hectic.

"Hey Ziara." Bradly spoke. "Oh hi! How are you. Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to hangout with you. I've been really busy." I chuckled.

Me and Bradley used to be great friends, we just kind of started drifting apart. Started hanging out less and less until we only texted each other once a month.

"Oh, with your mate I get it." He huffed. He always kind of had this crush on me but I've never really felt the same. Nives however really liked Bradly. He ended up being her first kiss. I laughed thinking about the game of truth or dare we played. "We should hang out sometime just like when we were younger." He smiled poking my nose.

Next thing I know I hear growling and I'm being pulling into someone's hard chest. By the tingles, I know it's Theo. "You stay the hell away from her." Theo roared.

"Theo." I whispered already noticing him calming down at just the sound of my voice. "He's my friend." Theo huffed. "Bullshit." I sighed. "He is, he's been my friend since I was seven. I have no feelings for him." I spoke softly hoping it would calm him down.

"I don't care he touched you." I sighed "He poked my nose! Why does it matter to you? You're the only one who gets to hold me and to kiss me." I spoke softly as I drew random patterns on his forearm.

"Please listen to her your maj-" Theo growled and silenced him. "You are to stay away from her do you understand." I gasped. "Theo." I glanced over at Bradley and already saw him slowly walking away.

"Was that necessary?" I growled. "Very. I don't trust him." I sighed "Obviously, you don't trust me either."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 159 25
THE SUPERNATURALS ---- Alpha Theo of Red Star pack was one of the most powerful Alpha around. He was everything a pack needed, trustworthy, playful a...
566K 12.9K 45
''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood the most amazing looking man I have ever s...
2.9K 167 23
At seventeen females will get their first heat, stronger than any other heat they will get in their lives so it makes it very easy for them to be cla...
16.8K 421 13
Kate's always been an alcoholic. Hates being sober and doesn't dream of love. James is in love with another girl and doesn't want his mate. What wil...