Learning To Love The Alpha Su...

By eternitytotry

[Complete] A werewolf mxm story: An age old treaty signed hundreds of years ago between a pack... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Ciel Smith
Chapter 2 - Goodbyes Never Seem Easy
Chapter 3 - Welcome To Your New Home
Chapter 4 - This Might Hurt
Chapter 5 - Knowing You
Chapter 6 - Nathaniel Green
Chapter 7 - Feeling Alive
Chapter 8 - Knowing Doesn't Change A Thing
Chapter 9 - Making Friends
Chapter 10 - A Chance To
Chapter 11 - The Beginning
Chapter 12 - Trust Issues
Chapter 13 - Sorry Might Just Cut It
Chapter 14 - The Thought Of Losing You
Chapter 15 - Being Aware Of You
Chapter 16 - My First Kiss Went A Little Like This
Chapter 17 - Enamoured
Chapter 19 - Testing Me, Testing You
Chapter 20 - Our Happy Ending (Final Chapter)

Chapter 18 - You're Mine

34.2K 1.4K 241
By eternitytotry

Theo folded the sleeves of his shirt up as he yawned. He glanced at the time on the clock before he turned to his lover, "Ciel. We really have to get going."

Ciel grumbled something incoherent under his breath before he let out a loud sigh.

Theo chuckled, walking towards the bed as he leaned down to kiss Ciel on the cheek, "What's the matter?" He brushed the hair on Ciel's forehead.

Ciel glared at him, pushing him away as he tried to get up. He winced with a hiss before he grabbed at Theo's shirt collar, "This is your fault." He blamed as he heaved himself towards the end of the bed using Theo as an anchor.

Theo grinned with a wink as he helped his betrothed, "Sorry." He apologised. He may have gone a bit too hard on Ciel last night. But he couldn't help it. It was impossible to hold back when it came to Ciel. Ciel was probably feeling the effects of being taken so many times, in so many positions. Theo smirked, the bathroom floor was probably the most uncomfortable of them all.

Ciel tried to stretch his back, but the painful ache snapped at him and he groaned, folding himself into a ball as he sighed, "Have you packed our bags?" He asked, eyeing the two luggage on the ground by their shoes.

"Yeah. I thought I'd let you sleep in, you were really worn out." Theo said as he caressed Ciel's face, "I've set aside a set of clothes for you to change into for the farewell breakfast." Theo smiled gently when Ciel blushed, "Do you need help to get changed?"

Ciel shook his head vigorously at his suggestion, "I don't trust you." He narrowed his eyes at Theo.

Theo laughed as he put his hand over his heart, "I promise I won't try to attack you." Theo pulled Ciel head into his chest as he held his lover in his arms, "I know you need time to recover, I'm sorry I didn't hold back last night."

Ciel huffed into his shirt, smacking Theo on the hip, "This is all your fault. How am I supposed to do anything today?" Ciel groaned, "Goddess, I have to sit in a plane." Ciel closed his eyes, cursing at his inner wolf, wondering why his body had taken so long to recover. His inner wolf huffed, curling up beside Theo's wolf and closing its eyes. Ciel seethed, it was as though his inner wolf was doing it on purpose to torture him. He didn't need a physical reminder of what happened last night. He remembered it very well on his own.

Theo snickered, enjoying the moment way too much. The brushed the mark on Ciel's collarbone, clearing his throat quickly when Ciel jerked with a moan. His betrothed turned to glare at him immediately, "You said you won't attack me!" Ciel whined as he covered his mark, his ears starting to turn red.

Theo scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "Sorry. It was just, there. I just..." He trailed off when Ciel shot him a dirty look.

Ciel wrinkled his nose in a pout, "How much time do I have to get changed and drag myself to breakfast?" Ciel asked as he pushed himself off the bed, holding in a groan as he bit his lips. He twisted his back to stretch it, grunting as he did.

"Ten minutes?" Theo suggested, "I've got the twins to come and get our luggage to check out. You can just concentrate on changing and I can carry you to-"

"No!" Ciel hissed angrily, "Everyone will know!" He blushed as he ripped his shirt off swiftly, ignoring the muscle spasms.

Theo's eyes went wide at the marks that littered Ciel's body, marks that he made. He gulped, looking away from Ciel quickly. He could already sense his inner wolf pacing aggressively from his neediness. He closed his eyes, willing himself to exert more self control. He had promised Ciel he would not attack him.

He peeked his eyes open again, his gaze trailing every single mark he had made on Ciel last night. he jolted, the familiar pooling of nerves in his belly tugged at him. Ciel looked glorious. Thoroughly loved, completely his. There was a sense of pride that rose in Theo as he stared at his masterpiece.

"Theo..." Ciel started with a warning tone, "No way. I can't. We can't." Ciel closed his eyes as though fighting his own emotions. He shook his head, "I only have ten minutes to get dressed. If we are late, everyone is going to presume something happened between us-"

"Ciel, I hate to break it to you, but they will know, no matter what we did." Theo cleared his throat, "Our marks, your scent, your face... Ciel, I reckon the twins may have heard us last night with the way you were screaming."

Ciel blushed impossibly redder and he threw his shirt at Theo, "This is all your fault!" He yelled.

Theo caught the shirt expertly as he started to fold it neatly to be packed into Ciel's bag, "Guilty as charged."

Ciel made a noise at the back of his throat, turning away from Theo as he started to get dressed in the outfit that Theo picked for him. Theo caught every single piece of clothing that Ciel discarded at him, laughing when he heard Ciel muttering something along the lines of 'why apologise when you don't mean it at all' and 'stupid pervert'.

It was awkward, to say the least, when the twins arrived at their room to collect their luggage. Ciel flushed red as he stared at everywhere except at his friends. Kai wrinkled his nose as he entered, commenting that the room smelt like it had seen things it probably should not have. He congratulated the couple quietly before moving to the luggages.

It was strange, their interaction. Kai sounding different from what Ciel had remembered. Kai didn't look at him properly, or hug him as a greeting like he usually would. He simply glanced at Ciel briefly before he looked away, and Ciel frowned. Len didn't even look at him as they wheeled their luggage out the door in silence. He palmed his mating mark on his collarbone tentatively, not commenting on their behaviour, choosing instead to chew on his lip. He would rather they said nothing at all instead of teasing him about what happened.

Theo guided him to the dining hall and Ciel felt his entire body heating up when the people present turned to stare at them. He gulped, remembering what Theo said about people knowing even if they tried to cover it up. Goddess, why were werewolves gifted with a particularly good sense of smell? His hands went cold as he blushed.

Ciel hurriedly excused himself to the bathroom, as his heart thundered wildly. It was too embarrassing to stay in there, to sit around those people who knew what they were up to last night.

He speed walked out of the hall, turning down the corridor, heading straight for the bathroom without caring if Theo had followed him. He determined to skip breakfast and head straight for the airport right now. He wasn't hungry at all. He just wanted to escape this place altogether.

He turned the corner, gasping as he bumped into a figure that was in his way. He muttered a quick apology.

"I see he fucked you good huh?"

Ciel lifted his head to look at the person properly. Matthias. His guard went up and his inner wolf nudged at Theo's warily.

Ciel took a step back when Matthias moved towards him, but the older man's hands were quick to reach out and touch Ciel's newly formed mating mark.

Ciel hissed, the mark flaring to life, burning into his skin from the contact. He seethed, "Yes, he did." Ciel admitted unabashedly, raising his chin to Matthias, "And it is none of your business!" He countered as he smacked the offending hand away from him, "Do not touch me ever again."

Matthias laughed as he pushed his hands into his pocket, glancing at his group before turning back to Ciel, "I don't see your mate with you. I wouldn't leave you alone if I were him. You smell too delicious right now." Matthias licked his teeth, exposing his extended canines.

Ciel took another wary step back, "Leave me alone." He ordered, side stepping Matthias as he tried to walk around him.

Matthias' Beta Successor stepped up to block his way and Ciel growled.

"What's so good about Theo anyway? Average looks, average height, average skills, less than average strength-"

Ciel interrupted his speech as he glared at Matthias with menace in his eyes, "His looks, his height, his skills, his strength, his charm, his confidence, everything about him is better than what you will ever have to offer."

The smile on Matthias' face fell and he shot Ciel's a look, "What if I beat him in a fight? Would that make you attracted to me? I would really like to have you on my arm, Ciel."

Ciel frowned at the audacity of this man, "I would watch what you say, Matthias." He warned, "I am Theo's betrothed."

"Well, I wonder what you'll say after I beat your betrothed to the ground?" Matthias asked mockingly, taking a step closer to Ciel.

Ciel's inner wolf bristled angrily and Theo's wolf snarled. He could sense Theo lingering nearby and Ciel wondered why he had not come to him. Theo's wolf was strangely detached as it stood by Ciel's wolf calmly.

Ciel sneered at Matthias, "Impossible. Theo is ten times the man that you are."

Ciel resisted the urge to punch this guy to the ground. But he held back. He was here at this gathering as a representative of Spirit Lunar. Even if someone was low enough to pick a fight with him, he needed to be the bigger man and walk away.

"And I will prove it." Theo's voice rang out from behind him finally as he emerged and Ciel couldn't help the haughty smirk on his face. Theo had heard and seen everything, surely. That man was simply watching everything like he was being entertained.

Matthias raised his hands in mock surrender as he frowned, "Just a joke, Blackburn. Come on. You can take a joke, right?"

Theo stepped up towards Matthias, right up to his nose as he stared him down, "I don't like jokes made on my mate's expense."

The hairs on the back of Ciel's neck rose at Theo's words and Ciel licked his lips. His inner wolf snorted, extremely pleased with Theo. Slut. Ciel scolded his wolf when it tried to invite Theo's wolf to play.

Matthias nodded reluctantly as he backed down, "Alright then. I apologise." He glanced at Ciel, "Sorry, love."

Theo growled animalistically, stepping up to lunge at Matthias, but Ciel held him back. They would have to face the consequences of starting something with Matthias, and this could affect their packs' relations.

Matthias took Theo's silence with a raise of his brow, before he nodded to his group, making an exit from the scene. As he walked away, Ciel spoke with a firm voice as he gazed into Theo's furious eyes, "This is the reason why I am so attracted to Theo and no one else." He casted a sideway glance at Matthias, "You can never compare."

Ciel sat between the twins in the back of the car as he usually did, his eyes drooping as Theo drove them back home from the airport. Ciel was beyond exhausted, having no chance to sleep on the plane ride back. He had been utterly uncomfortable in the economy seats as his tail bone both burned and prickled numbly.

His head was starting to nod off and Theo eyed him from the driver's seat, "Close your eyes and nap, Ciel. We still have an hour's drive more." He blinked several times as he processed the words.

Ciel closed his eyes as he wrinkled his nose in frustration, "Easy for you to say." He cracked the joints in his neck from side to side, shifting his bottom on his seat, wincing slightly at the stiff ache that radiated through his body. He sighed. The pain was getting better, but the stiffness, he could really do without.

His head nodded off a few more times, before Ciel startled when Kai put his hand on the side of Ciel's head, pulling him towards his shoulder, "Here." Kai offered quietly, holding Ciel's head firmly when Ciel tried to move away.

Ciel swallowed, watching Theo's reaction. When Theo simply smiled at him through the rear view mirror, Ciel relaxed.

"Do you want to lie across the car?" Len asked suddenly and Ciel shook his head quickly.

"I'm good." Ciel whispered as he snuggled into Kai's shoulder, feeling his body grow heavier as sleep came for him quickly.

The next time he woke, they were already turning into the pack house gates. He brought his hand to his face to rubbed his eyes, noticing for the first time that Kai had his arm across his body to prevent him from falling forward in his sleep.

Ciel straightened up, blinking at Kai who smiled gently at him, "Had a good sleep?" He asked as he massaged his shoulder.

Ciel nodded gratefully, "Yeah, thank you. Sorry about your shoulder." He apologized.

Kai shook his head, "Don't worry about it." Kai regarded him a for a few more moments before he turned away to look out the window.

Ciel frowned. He wasn't not used to Kai acting like that. He was quiet and brooding, no longer the friendly and affectionate Kai that he knew. He turned to look a Len for answers, but the older twin was staring out his side of the window as well.

Ciel licked his lips anxiously. He'll ask them what's wrong when they were in private.

As they drove into the garage, Ciel's heart raced when he heard the familiar screech of the Luna's voice, "They're home! Bradley! Our babies are home!"

Theo groaned loudly, ceasing the engine as they climbed out of the car slowly.

Ciel grunted as he pushed himself to the door of the car, smiling at Len when he offered his hand. Ciel took it, using Len as an anchor as he pulled himself to his feet outside the car. He was glad when he felt no pain, except that he needed a good stretching to work out the stiffness in his muscles.

"Ciel! My baby!" the Luna's squealed as she bounded into the garage, her arms wide as she launched at Ciel, who barely caught her in his arms, "My darling!"

Ciel patted her back awkwardly, staring at Theo who looked at his mother, rolling his eyes, "I'm your son, not Ciel. You know that right?"

Luna Emma released Ciel as she extended her arms to Theo, who leaned in to hug her, "Well, don't be jealous now, Theo. Now that you are mates..." He kissed Theo on the cheek, "Ciel is as good as my own son!" She declared happily, "Congratulations, my sons." She hugged Ciel again, "I am so happy for you!"

The Alpha emerged from behind his wife, nodding at the boys as they bowed in respect, "I thought we agreed on waiting until Ciel turned eighteen?" Alpha Bradley eyed his son with his brows raised.

"Mm." Theo answered noncommittally as he walked around the car to unload the luggage.

"You couldn't wait just a couple more months, son? I'm not sure his father would be pleased." The Alpha asked as he reached out to lend his son a hand.

Ciel's blood froze. His father. He had completely forgotten that he had to tell his father about what happened. He winced. His father would not be pleased.

"I'll handle it." Theo said as he handed the twins their luggage.

"Stubborn brat." The Alpha growled as he reached out to ruffle his son's hair, "I'm proud of you." He winked.

"Stop it! I am not a child." Theo whined as he smacked his father's hand away.

"So, Ciel, we have a few more months left before you will be married into the Blackburn family, are you excited?" Luna Emma asked as she wrapped her arm around Ciel's shoulders, steering him back to the house.

"Lu-Luna!" Ciel gasped as he looked away embarrassed.

Ciel turned to reach for his luggage, but Nathaniel held it in his hand, nodding in a gesture to tell him that he would handle it. Ciel smiled at him, "Thank you."

"I can't wait!" Emma squealed loudly, "Weddings!"

Theo shook his head at his mother's antics, "Mother, calm down."

Luna Emma shook her head as she pointed at Theo, shaking her finger, "No, we have to start planning now. Theo, what colour should we theme your wedding? Goodness! I can't wait!"

"I don't know. Ask Ciel." Theo said as they passed the foyer, "I'm good with anything he chooses."

Ciel looked at Theo stunned. His heart raced as he imagined what it would be like to be married to Theo. His heart palpitated anxiously. So many things have changed since he arrived. A year back, Theo would have driven a stake through Ciel's heart just for existing, and now he was asking Ciel to make decisions for their wedding? "I- I don't know." Ciel admitted, "Any color you want, Luna."

Luna Emma clapped her hands, "Baby blue, royal blue, grey, silver!" She declared, "Oh! I can't wait to pick your tuxedos!"

The Alpha sighed as his wife went on to describe what she wanted their wedding to look like. He turned to look at his son, who was smiling as he stared at Ciel's back.

"I am happy for you, Theo." The Alpha said as he patted his son on the shoulder, "Once this wedding is through, you will be more than ready to take my place as Alpha."

Theo turned to look at his father with wide eyes.

Alpha Bradley chuckled, "Yeah. I'm getting old. I'm thinking of stepping down on your wedding day. Your mother can plan the ritual together with the wedding since she is so excited about these things."

"What's the rush, dad?" Theo asked as they passed Nathaniel's room. Nathaniel grunted a greeting to the Alpha and Luna before he vanished into his room, probably eager to play some games or catch up on some sleep.

"I'm not rushing, Theo. Just eager to see you do me proud." Alpha Bradley tightened the hand that was resting on his son's shoulder, "You'll do good, I can already see it."

They walked past the twin's room and the twins disappeared quickly in their room without a word.

"Well, thank you for your confidence in me, dad." Theo licked his lips, "Appreciate it."

"You got it." Alpha Bradley said as Ciel and Luna Emma came to a stop, "What's wrong?"

Ciel smiled awkwardly as he waved at them, "My room's here." He said as he reached out to open the door.

Theo frowned, shaking his head as he walked to Ciel to grab his arm, "No it's not."

Luna Emma winked at Ciel, before she linked arms with her husband, waving at the couple as the Alpha couple walked away from them.

Ciel tugged his arm away from Theo as he furrowed his brows, "What's wrong, Theo?"

Theo crossed his arms and look at him with a bored look, "Are you intending to sleep in a different bed from your mate, Ciel?" He asked.

Ciel huffed as his heart beat rapidly, "We're not officially married, Theo." That, and he didn't trust that Theo would leave him alone to recover tonight if he slept in the same room as him. His inner wolf whined in anticipation and Ciel growled under his breath.

Theo rolled his eyes dramatically, "I didn't peg you for someone so traditional, Ciel." Theo advanced towards Ciel, his hands reaching out to trap Ciel against his room door. He leaned into Ciel, who averted his eyes immediately to stare at Theo's chest, "That night in that hotel room when you begged me to take you, so many times, in so many ways. The marks on your body that shows you have been very naughty, very naughty indeed. And would you look at that?" Theo pressed his thumb against Ciel who bit back a moan, "This mating mark right here proves that we're practically married, I would think." He whispered into Ciel's ear, "Do I have to say more to convince you? Perhaps you want me to do some-"

Ciel gasped, dropping into a squat to escape his mate, "Theo!" He hissed, his eyes darting around to see if anyone saw them.

Theo laughed, reaching to grab Ciel's luggage, "If you're worried that someone would see us, I suggest you keep up." Theo started towards his room.

When Ciel didn't move to follow him, Theo didn't turn back, choosing to speak loudly, "Are you coming? Or are you going to wait until I ripped the doors of your room off its hinges and kidnap you?" Theo paused as he looked back at Ciel with a pointed look, "If I have to resort to that, Ciel, I assure you I will not be gentle."

Ciel huffed at the threat in Theo's words as he pushed himself off the ground, "My belongings are still in there, Theo." He crossed his arms.

Theo snickered, "You're not going to need any clothing in my room, Ciel." He winked seductively, "I will get someone to shift your items to our room." Theo said as he rolled their luggages towards his room.

"Theo!" Ciel called after him as he jogged up to him, "You're impossible." Ciel said as he reached to take his luggage from him.

"Mmm." Theo hummed as he looked at Ciel with a predatory gaze, "Impossible to fit in your tight ass?"

Ciel smacked him hard on the arm, trotting off quickly in the direction of Theo's room before anyone else would hear them.

"You know you fit." Ciel muttered under his breath in protest.

When two loud thuds sounded out behind him, Ciel turned back to see Theo narrowing his eyes at him as though he was going to eat him up whole. Theo snarled and Ciel's eyes widened as he shrieked, sprinting all the way to Theo's room, their luggage forgotten in the middle of the corridor.

  ∞  

Ciel laid in Theo's bed, well, now their bed, with the phone to his ear, listening anxiously as it rang repeatedly. He smacked at Theo who was trailing kisses on his stomach on top of him, "Stop that. I really have to talk to my father."

"Mmm, I'm not stopping you." Theo said as he kissed Ciel on his collar, "Go ahead, do what you need to do."

Ciel smacked Theo again, "Stop it, Theo. I don't have the strength to do it again."

Theo sighed as he laid his head on Ciel's chest reluctantly, "How long do I have to wait to try again?"

Ciel opened his mouth to speak, but his father's voice rang out in his ear, "Ciel, son? What's the matter? Are you alright?" The concern in Sam's voice was obvious.

Ciel bit his lips. He still haven't worked out how he was supposed to tell his father that he had mated with Theo before the agreed date. Theo's hand wandered on his body and Ciel smacked at it, "Dad, you have to come."

"WHAT?! Why? What happened? Are you hurt?"

Ciel winced as he held the phone away from his ear. Alright, probably not the best way to start this conversation, "Mmmm... I.." How was he supposed to just tell his father over the phone?

Theo chuckled, his body vibrated against Ciel's and Ciel pat him on his hair tenderly.

"I'm on my way, son. You hang in there. I am going to kill them." Sam's voice had gone serious and Ciel panicked.

"Dad! No!" He shouted into the phone as his hand froze.

His father growled through the phone, "What are you not telling me Ciel? Please you're killing me."

Ciel glanced at his mate, smiling when he saw the love reflected in Theo's eyes, "I mated with Theo." He whispered into the phone.

Sam heard him clearly, "He forced you!?" Sam concluded immediately, his composure lost completely.

Ciel sighed as he rubbed at his temples, "Daddy~" He whined, "Of course not! He would never!"

His father went silent on the other side, "...You were, willing?!" His voice cracked. If Ciel could laugh, he would, but he knew that his father was very serious about this matter.

When Theo reached to pull his free hand towards his lips to kiss it, Ciel bit his lips as he admitted, "I love him, daddy."

Theo's body stilled at his confession, before a naughty smirk cross his face as he pushed himself off Ciel's chest. Ciel's hand shot out immediately to stop him. Ciel shook his head and shot him a warning look.

"Goddess help us all. You could have had seven months to change your mind!" Ciel could picture his father pacing in their living room at this point.

Ciel tugged at Theo's arm when Theo moved to straddle him. Ciel cleared his throat as Theo grinned at him, "I'm not going to change my mind, daddy."

Sam laughed, "Well, we'll see about it. Let's see if the big bad Alpha Successor changes his mind after I'm through with him." He threatened.

Theo's head dipped to lick at their mating mark and Ciel gasped, "Daddy!"

Sam growled, "Hold on tight, love. I'm on my way." With that, Sam hung up and Ciel hurriedly tapped on the phone to end the call from his side too, just in case.

Theo was already moving on to his other sensitive spots, playing with his body like he had the map to every spot, "Theo..." Ciel started as he threw the phone on the side table.

Theo looked at him as he suckled on his skin, "Yes, love?"

Ciel moaned, grabbing at his betrothed, "My dad's coming."

"That's good. They can figure out the whole wedding." Theo said as he moved down some more on Ciel's body.

Ciel let out a shaky breath as Theo gripped tightly at his hips, "He's going to kill you."

  ∞

Thanks for the read! Tell me how you liked it! I love reading all your reactions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 16.6K 58
(Completed MXM) In a kingdom of wolves, a prince dwells with an unappealing attitude and a way of distancing himself from anything that deals with 'l...
5.5M 221K 52
[Complete] A mxmxm, mobster threesome story: I have been pretending that I didn't know. I've been pretending that I believed his lie that he was jus...
9K 329 17
Noel knows nothing but abuse at the hands of his alpha. Having suffered for years, he expects it will be this way until he dies. The only thing keepi...
12.5K 1.1K 29
In order to defeat the man who murdered his entire family, Adrian, a vampire, kidnaps a demon to do his bidding - a decision he will soon regret. ...