Reaper( Barney Ross Expendabl...

By JokeWasOnMe

Ferris Maguire is a notorious assasin that is nicknamed the Reaper. However, when she is called in to work wi... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Game over man, game over
I'm going to make an offer, you might refuse

Untitled Part 5

2.7K 69 0
By JokeWasOnMe

( Wattpad won't let me fix the chapter name, I apologize)

Timeskip to after we landed

I was walking along side Billy but we didn't talk all that much. He was so far the friendliest out of all of them. I mean I wasn't looking for a friend but I would rather walk with him that with Gunnar.

We were currently walking towards the transponder location where I would get the documents that I needed. They were about a plutonium mine that was hidden but Barney and his team didn't know that.

We were approaching a steep hill when Barney suddenly turned around " Hey Billy the kid" Barney said using his nickname. " Yes sir?" Billy answered looking up at attention. "Today's your lucky day you get to take point" Barney ordered. "My pleasure sir!" And he took off in a fast paced of up the steep hill with his sniper gun on him. I was a fair way impressive that he was able to run like that with that extra weight.

"Impressive" Lee said watching Billy run. I was now just ten feet behind them so I could hear most of what they were saying. "Remember when you could do that?"Lee asked Barney with a small smirk.

"No, do you?" Barney Answered back

" I could blow him away if i needed to..." Lee said back but not very confidently. " Oh Really? Look down. See what I see? Short legs" Barney told him blandly.

"Thousand bucks you can't catch him" Barney continued.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile, theses guys were such characters. Especially Barney, he seemed like a dark closed off guy but maybe there was something else there.

Something different.

About 20 minutes later we came up upon the wreckage of the plane.

" Looks like someone had a bad day" Ceaser said looking at the plane wreckage. " Yeah, You guys go right and Billy take a vantage point ok. Ferris... come with me and Lee" Barney ordered sounding cautious about the last order. I nodded and went with them.

When we got into the inside of the plane we saw the decaying bodies of whoever had been flying. I was no stranger to death and the sight had hardly any effect. It just smelt bad.

" There's fur in the hand. These guys were alive until the wolves got to them" Gunnar claimed pointing towards the hand of one of the deceased people.

I didn't pay attention to that instead walked over to a large compartment like space and squatted down. It looked like it was the safe. " Is this it?" Barney asked.

I nodded my head yes " Yes this is it" I said out loud looking back up at him and taking out my small black portable laptop that I would use to break the code. It had to large doors that would need to be pull back.

" Caesar! I need you here! Grab a hold of this thing, I think

its spring loaded" Barney ordered and Caesar moved to my left while Barney was on my right. The two both got in position to pry the door open

" Lee, hook it on. Now on the count of three,let's pull it back. Ready? 1,2,3" Barney said and the strained to pull the door open and I quickly dived into the small compartment and hook my computer up to the safe. " Christ we cannot hold this" Ceaser yelled out obviously strained. As soon as I started typing a timer went off threatening to explode in just minute and half.

" Ferris hurry!" Barney yelled also strained.

"Something's wrong!" I announced fearfully as I continued typing. I now had fives codes to get through and each got harder as I continued. " What?!" Barney asked tensely.-

"The explosive timer is triggered" I Told them while continuing to work. " How long?" he asked.

"54 seconds" I said and finally broke through. The third code. "If we leave now, we'll make it" Ceaser added. "Ferris , let it go!" Barney ordered but I refused "No, i can do it" Retorted not willing to give up. I still had time, even if it was just seconds.

"COME ON FERRIS!" Barney yelled.

I was finally on the fifth code and worked as fast as my little fingers would let me. " I'm slipping" Caesar yelled out " If you slip she will be cut in half don't let go. She can not die!" Barney yelled back. I had just ten second left and they seemed to rush past me.

I finally got the password and finished and hit the enter button frantically and suddenly small black box popped out that held the files. " Got it!" I yelled and pulled myself out of the small compartment with the box in hand. I was breathing heavily as both Caesar and Barney let go of the doors.

" I'm sorry it's important I get this" I explained standing back up and started to calm my heart rate.

" You got guts, no common sense, but guts" Barney said looking straight at me while also breathing heavily. I think I will have to take that as a compliment.

" Billy? Come down we got the case"Barney ordered through his com link. But there was no reply.

" That woman is crazy" Caesar said to Toal while massaging one of his buff arms.

" Aren't you just a little curious as to what's in that case?" Lee asked Barney as we left that plane in our new search for Billy. " Nah, I just want Church off of our backs" Barney said back nodding his head no. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 129 32
- Marcella Sagani Mayer She's skilled assassin who works under the name Sage. She is on the hunt for the person who murdered her parents. She gets a...
61.5K 1.2K 12
Alex was only twelve when she and her family became stranded on Skull Island. After a few years and becoming a lone survivor she learns to communicat...
14.9K 173 19
Sasaki Shiro was always alone in his life,when he attended a school from Kunugigaoka Junior High School.He have no problems,until he was sent to the...
30.8K 618 21
( I DONT OWN ANYTHING OTHER THAN MY OC) Ferris Maquire is an Ex Bounty Hunter and is now a weapons arms dealer for assassins or mercenaries and gue...