Hogwarts again for the potters

By iam_lilyluna_potter

The last Potter begins her journey at Hogwarts and being to youngest and only female Potter a lot of pressure... More

Another morning, a new experiance
Why is there a giant squid in the lake???
Slytherin
James' rant...and we see the common room
James put me down!
A slightly uneventful month.
Potter and Malfoy.
The Three Potter's
The Hogwarts Express.
Summer.
One Week Left.
Albus' Birthday.
The Party.
The Fratellis.
Rose.
Year 5.
Hogwarts Again.
Gryffindor Wins, Again...
Scorpius and Rose.
Rose, again!
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy.
Best Friends.
The true beginning of Scorily.
The Headmistresses Office.
The Infirmary.
The Three Broomsticks.
Favourite Brother.
The First Date.
Last Day of Term.
Epilogue-5 years later

Brothers.

1.3K 29 4
By iam_lilyluna_potter

Albus P.o.V
I was walking down the school corridors looking for Lily, Eliza had said she'd left breakfast early, and because of the whole Rose thing I was worrying about her.
As I was walking past one of the girls bathrooms, I heard someone crying.
Lily!
I ran into the bathroom pushing both of the heavy wooden doors open.
"Albus? What are you doing here?" I heard my cousin say, it wasn't Lily. It was Rose.
"I umm.. heard you crying" I said still trying to get my head around the fact that my little sister wasn't upset, that I knew of.
"Yeah well, you can blame you sister for that" she said sniffling,
"Rosie..." I said,
"No! It's so unfair, she's everyone's favourite. We were best friends when we were little but you will always, always choose her over me!" She screams at me with tears making tracks down her face.
"She my sister, Rose, of course she comes first. And I can't see why she's a threat to you, she's younger and doesn't want anything that you have" I say fairly earnestly, trying not to make Rosie too annoyed.
"Yeah nothing." She sneers. "Except my boyfriend"

I could only think; I hope she's lying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 174 22
It had been a blissful thirteen years with silence and peace and happiness, but when a string of witches and wizards are found dead it is up to Albus...
1.1K 106 30
This is my own version of the next generation's first year at Hogwarts. I wrote the majority of this story long before The Cursed Child came out, so...
1.9K 65 22
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
233 17 17
Y/N, 17 F, had just finished reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, quite saddened at how this would have been her generation at Hogwarts. Of cou...