STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ⇉ KAI PARK...

By mikael-son

❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate r... More

CAST
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
EPILOGUE

THREE

24.2K 687 685
By mikael-son

American Boy

Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day.
Take me to New York, I'd love to see LA.

"Rise and shine, Jazzy!" Kai swung open the trunk of his car where Jasmine was blinded by the sun, tied up and gagged in the trunk. She squinted up at him as he leaned down and yanked her body out of the trunk. She adjusted to the intense sunlight, unsure of how she ended up in the trunk of the car and how she ended up in a new motel.

He carried her with ease, swinging the motel keys around one of his fingers and humming a tune that he always seemed to hum when he was in a good mood. Kai's definition of a good mood was very different to what Jasmine would picture a standard good mood but she didn't complain. She was still physically and mentally scarred from where he flung her across the room with his magic.

She knew she was going to grow tired of these grimy motel rooms as he stopped in front of a motel door that seemed to be identical to the last one. She refrained from crying out as he opened the door without any issues despite carrying her. She hated Kai Parker for doing this to her, for making her life a misery. Jasmine lived a relatively normal and happy life, she never thought about ending it nor was she ever unhappy but in the span of four days, she wanted her life to end.

If she had to live the rest of her life being gagged and tied up and carted around in the trunks of cars if she was going to be mentally and physically abused on a day to day basis, what was the point in living? Why should she have to endure that emotional strain for the rest of her life?

Kai swung open the door to another stereotypical motel room but with a different colour scheme to the last one. He tossed Jasmine onto the bed as if she was a rag doll, dragging a chair from the small dining table and placing it in the middle of the room. She knew what the chair was for and her assumptions were proven right when he picked her up again and placed her on the chair roughly and tying her to the chair instead.

It wasn't even as if she could protest from being gagged most of the time, she couldn't even let out a cry for help in fear of what Kai would do to her if she did so. She had learnt that Kai had a very short fuse, a very, very short fuse and she was living these days in fear for when he would snap and hurt her again.

Tying the last knot, Kai looked up at met her frightened eyes were a sinister grin, he held no remorse for what he was putting Jasmine through. He enjoyed it even, the look of fear on her face brought excitement to his stomach. He loved being a sociopath and resented when Luke had turned him good for that short span of time until Bonnie betrayed him so badly that it ruined his changed man phase. He had already got his revenge on Bonnie but now it was for Salvatore brothers.

"No hard feelings, Jazzy." He shrugged, removing the gag from her mouth. She sighed in relief as she glared back up at the boy who just simply smirked back. "Where are we?" Jasmine had passed the stage of being frightened of talking to him, she had to gain his trust if she ever wanted to escape the heretic.

"Atlanta in Georgia."

"I know where Atlanta is," she retorted, giving him a cold stare. The cold reply brought a huge smile to the heretic and laughter filled the air. She felt patronised, her sassy persona was already being chipped away back into being the frightened eighteen year old.

"When did you get so feisty?" He crouched down in front of her, slowly brushing a stray strand of hair from her face, she flinched at how his hand lingered there longer than it should have as he stared at her mischievously. She gulped in fear, in fear if he was going to hurt for answering back. She didn't know Kai and she didn't know how far she could push him until he'd explode.

"Since you gagged me and tossed me in the trunk of your car." She cocked her head to the side, looking at him expectantly for a sassy reply. He got up from where he was crouched, staring down at her with rage filled eyes.

"I'll gag you again if you don't shut up." His voice was cold, filled with no emotion but she knew he would carry out on his threats if she didn't listen to him. She nodded, looking down at her lap, she shifted uncomfortably from being tied up to a chair. The ties rubbing at her skin, making her wince in pain everytime they rubbed over her already sore skin.

"I'm going out." Was all he said before storming out of the motel room, slamming the door behind him making the whole room shake. The room fell silent as she sat there looking around the dark room and it was then when she decided to sob. Jasmine had never cried like she was now, she never wanted to cry in his presence in fear of what he would do to her.

She couldn't believe that one argument with Cody would lead to her being tied to a chair by a maniac in a motel room in Atlanta. She couldn't believe how she was happy and now her world had come tumbling down. She tried to stop crying so she could think straight, think of an escape plan and get out of this shit hole why she had the chance. The brunette tried to think of all the movies she had watched, and recalled of how they got out from being tied to chairs.

Jasmine stood up on her weak legs, wobbling slightly. Despite her ankles being loosely tied together, she took deep breaths before throwing herself back onto the ground with all her might so that the chair would break into pieces, freeing her from being tied to the chair. She shrugged the ties off her ankles and began shimmying out of the hand ties.

She legged it straight to the door before figuring out that it was indeed locked. "Shit." She breathlessly cussed, instead she ran to the window, looking how much of a jump it was to the ground. Despite being on the first floor, the window was rather high from the ground and she most likely would break something or even die from jumping out of it.

Jasmine began to panic at the thought of Kai coming back and noticing that she had escaped from the chair and she dreaded to think what he would do to her when he returned from wherever he had disappeared to in a temper. She swung open the bathroom door to find not a single window that she could climb out of.

"Come on, come on. Please just be some window somewhere." She spoke to no one but herself, there was only one room left and it was only shot but was disappointed when opening it to find it was just a storage closet. Jasmine screamed out in frustration, pulling at her greasy hair from not having a shower in a long time.

She looked back towards the window, it is her last resort that she hoped she wouldn't have to use. She could either hide and risk her life by Kai killed her in a temper or risk her life by jumping out the window and going back to Mystic Falls to her family. Kai without a doubt would find Jasmine again if she escaped and he would murder her regardless of his revenge plot.

He had told Jasmine countless times about how bad the betrayal of the Bennett witch had hurt him and he liked the Bennett witch, he felt nothing for Jasmine Woods and would most likely end her life in the most brutally violent way rather than just sending her best friend into a sleep that was linked to her life.

She left the window wide open, hoping to trick Kai into thinking that she jumped out of the window before swinging open the door to the storage closet and shutting it quietly just in case he was just outside the door. She crouched in the dark, hyperventilating, staring at the door praying that Kai would leave once he came back to go find her.

Jasmine tried to calm down her breathing as she heard footsteps approaching the motel door and the door swinging open. There was dead silence before she heard the ruffling of a bag being thrown across the room and a frustrated scream escaping his lips. She swore that she stopped breathing the whole time he was there and the silence indicated that he had left again.

She was proven wrong when the storage closet door opened forcefully, almost coming off its hinges, Kai stood there with clenched fists and nostrils flared as she let out a blood-curdling scream.

"Motus." He twisted his hand so that she was dragged towards him, the door was slammed shut by his magic as the lights began flickering everywhere and wind howled in her ears. She attempted to crawl away from him and towards the door but he was dragged back to his feet by an invisible force. She screamed as her body dragged along the floor as she attempted to scramble away, tears unintentionally streaming at an alarming rate down her stained cheeks.

The brunette dabbed her cheeks to find out it was blood and not salty tears that she had thought it was. He yanked her up by her hair so that she was facing him, kneeling on the motel's dirty carpet in front of him. He muttered under his breath before waving his hand, she believed at first he was going to backhand her before the most painful sensation was in her head. She clutched her head, screaming out in pain seeing visions of violence and bloody scenes that brought the most unimaginable pain, so bad that she thought her head was going to explode.

"Kai, I'm sorry! Please stop, I'm begging you!" She painfully yelled out, feeling blood pour from her nose and eyes as the monster pulled on her hair. The agonising pain began to dull and she felt the wind begin to die down along with the flickering of lights. He picked her up by her armpits, holding her in the air in front of him.

"Jazzy, oh Jazzy. Didn't you think I could hear your racing heartbeat in that closet? You didn't think I could hear you scrambling around from down the hall?" He chuckled in her face, she flinched at his words as he dropped her back to the ground where she landed in a heap. She let out a quiet sob, trying to cover the sound of her hiccups.

"I'm sorry, Kai. Just let me go home." She mumbled into the carpet loud enough for him to hear her. He wheezed out another laugh before saying the words she wished she never heard.

"The next time you're at home will be when you're buried six feet under."

I was going to write a Disclaimer at the start of this before I even posted the prologue. It isn't going to begin with being a sweet story and they fall in love at first sight. Kai is a complex character and is troubled and is violent. So if you don't want to read about a sociopathic character then for now this isn't the story for you. He does develop and change later on but in the beginning, he is still the sociopath he was when Damon decapitated him or even worse. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 513 32
When Laura unexpectedly got trapped in the prison world she didn't think she would meet someone there and she most definetely did not think about fal...
13.4K 541 21
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Kai Parker x OC
999 68 23
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker...
8.9K 538 12
Cupid made it her mission to make Kai Parker fall in love. She just never expected that it'd be with her. ♡ In which the Angel of Love comes tumbling...