Beautifully Mindless (maybe a...

By MrzMindlessBritt

More

Its Getting Hot in Here
Truth or Dare
Fights, haircuts, flirting and condoms
We Found Love In a Hopeless Place
Surprise!

Respect the Sleep or Get Kicked Out

220 1 2
By MrzMindlessBritt

Britt's POV

Okay so here I am standing on the side of the street with suitcases full of clothes and stuffed animals and whatever I had inside my lovely dorm room that I shared with an interesting bestie! But the not so funny story is how I am standing here on the side of the street. Well I will explain that in a minute after I tell you who I am. My name is Britt. I am a 15 year old light skinned girl with long brown hair. I’m sweet and nice to everyone and anyone. I love to party and to hang out with friends, one being my bestie, which leads me to tell you who she is. Her name is Charyssa (16) but she goes by Cee-Cee. Cee-Cee is also light skinned, she's black and Cuban, she calls herself bluban. She tends to be a bit of a firecracker. You never know what she's going to say or do next but she's a really cool chick when she's not angry. This is the reason why we got kicked out in the first place.  

Britt: *yelling* CEE-CEE WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD

Cee-Cee: *yelling back* IT’S NOT MY FAULT I WAS CRANKY  

Cee-Cee’s POV

It really wasn’t my fault I didn’t get enough sleep and when I’m tired I don’t make rational decisions. But now I got us kicked out of the house. I feel really bad but she knows I get crazy and I know just who to call too.

Cee-Cee: Britt give me your laptop *I asked sweetly trying to get back on her good side*

Britt: This isn’t a good time to tweet Cee-Cee we need to figure out where the HELL we’re going to sleep tonight *looking at me like I’m crazy*

Cee-Cee: I know Britt I have an idea. How about you go to the main office to make sure we weren’t expelled and I will Skype my cousin who lives close by. Maybe we can stay with him. Britt: Fine

Cee-Cee: *She left me her laptop an walked to the main office* I grabbed her laptop and quickly logged on to Skype and I happily found my cousin’s user name [Jacob Perez]  I requested a chat with him. He quickly logged on and him and Roc popped up on the screen .

Jacob: Hey cousin I missed you

Cee-Cee: Hey Jacob and Rocy-poo *blows a kiss at Roc and he catches it while Jacob rolls his eyes. Ignores him and puts on her puppy dog eyes* I have a problem

Roc: Oh Lawd Cee-Cee, what did you do now? *looks at her like he knows she did something crazy*

Cee-Cee: See what-a-happened was *starts to bite her nails nervously and rushes the story out of her mouth* I was watching Bad Girls Club with Britt while the other girls went out to see a movie because I wasn’t feeling well so we go to sleep around 11 and they get back at 3 o’clock in the morning all loud waking me and Britt up. They kept us up for 3 hours so I decided that I’m going to get back at them. So Britt and I decided to honor my favorite Bad Girl Tanisha. So it’s 6 in the morning we go down to the kitchen and I grabbed some Pots and Pans so I can serenade my obnoxious roommates. So Britt grabs her video camera and I opened all the girls doors so they could hear me and started singing at the top of my lungs while banging the pots and pans together I DIDN’T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL SO YOU DON’T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME GET THE FUCK UP 10x (A/N look at the video on the side J)

Jacob: *laughing hysterically* No Cee-Cee why

Roc: *winked at me* that’s my girl, but how did you get kicked out for that

Cee-Cee: Well *looks down innocently* one of the chicks decided to grow some balls and she started yelling at me all in my face. *getting excited while she’s talking* So I pushed her out my face so she pushed me again and I used the hand that had the pot in it and I swung and hit her in the head giving the chick a concussion. *looks down* But since me and Britt had a bad lack of common sense because we didn’t get any sleep we decided to post the video on Facebook.

Jacob: *quickly logs on to Facebook and goes to Cee-Cee’s page to find the fight. He cues it up and all you here is her singing then a whole bunch of yelling then a loud crashing noise* DAMN YOU KNOCKED HER OUT *laughing loudly*

Roc: *chuckles and shakes his head* Baby why did you have to do that?

Cee-Cee: *gets defensive*that bitch came at me the wrong way.

Roc: Is that what you told the dean *imitates Cee-Cee* THAT BITCH CAME AT ME THE WRONG WAY *laughing*

Cee-Cee: Umm yeah I did * scratching her head wondering if that was a bad decision*

Jacob: *laughing hysterically* Now I see why you got kicked out

Cee-Cee: Anyways *trying to get back on topic* can we stay with you guys for awhile because Britt is furious with me?

Jacob: It depends *gets a big smirk on his face* is Britt cute?

Cee-Cee: *rolling my eyes* Yes she is super cute

Jacob: Oh snap *wiggles his eyebrows* you’re into girls huh? Hahahahahaha remember dance camp with Kayla?

Cee-Cee: *thinks about it for a second then quickly remembers and starts freaking out * SHUT UP PRINCE IT WAS A DARE

Jacob: *chuckles* Yeah a dare that went on for 10 minutes *calms down* it’s fine though I will have our driver pick y'all up in five minutes

Roc: Yayy my baby is coming to live with me that means all night makeout sessions *starts dancing*

Cee-Cee: OH YEAH *gets up and does the dougie*

Roc: and you can tell me what happened between you and this Kayla girl *winks at her* Cee-Cee: I can show you better than I can tell you *bites her lip while giving him this seductive look in him eye*

Jacob: *yells* Y’ALL BETTER NO START FUCKING IN MY HOUSE *logs off* I laughed as I put her laptop away and saw Britt walking over.

Britt: So were not expelled we just can’t live in the scholarship house anymore *looks a little relieved*

Cee-Cee: Well my cousin said we can stay with him is that cool with you

Britt: That’s awesome *she started bouncing while she was sitting*

Cee-Cee: Okay there’s the car he sent for us Her face looked shocked that my cousin was able to do that. I laughed to myself just wait until she finds out that my cousin is Princeton from Mindless Behavior  

Britt's POV

I saw the car pull up out front and yelled to Cee-Cee to get her ass ready and go. She was still packing some last minute things. As I waited for her to come to the door, I looked at the car and noticed how unusually AMAZING it was. Not an average car for an average person. Cee-Cee finally came up to me and told me she was ready. The car driver offered to take our bags and we hopped in the car. I saw that it had a sun roof so I asked the driver if I could keep my head out for the ride, he gladly said yes.

Britt: Cee-Cee this is crazy as fuck! Who is your cousin?  

Cee-Cee: Oh you'll see just wait... *uses her mysterious voice*  

Britt: *Gives Cee-Cee a puzzled look* Okay then?  *I looked back at the place as we drove away; I was going to miss it, but totally looking for the new adventure! Okay, now I sound like Dora, that’s fricken creepy...*  

Cee-Cee: BRITT!!! *starts getting super excited remembering the first time she saw the mansion*  

Britt: What?? *looks at Cee-Cee*  

Cee-Cee: WE ARE HERE! LOOK! *She points to the house as we drive through the huge private gate*  

Britt: WHOLY FRIG! WHO DID YOU GET US HOOKED UP WITH? *wondering how the hell we ended up in Beverly Hills (A/N yes the story takes place in L.A.)  

Cee-Cee: HOLD YOUR BALLS GIRL!! JUST WAIT! *laughing*  

Britt: What did you just say about my balls? I ain't a friggin man!  

Cee-Cee: Whatever can't you just take a joke? *rolls her eyes*  

Britt: Cee-Cee you know I’m playing. *Gives her an I’m playing with you look*  

Cee-Cee: Yeah Yeah *the car pulled up to the house and we got out*  

Britt: Wowza... *the driver asked to carry our bags again but I said no because I had to act like I had SOME muscles! I walked in the house with Cee-Cee and saw how tall the ceilings were. It was driving me crazy. Then some boy at the top of the staircase yelled down to Cee-Cee*    

???: CEE-CEE!! *Comes running down the stairs.*<I missed my favorite cousin>  

Britt: <OMFG! I KNOW THAT PUFFBALL FROM ANYWHERE! THAT’S MY BABY PRINCETON!!> *He picked Cee-Cee up and twirled her around, then came over to me to introduce himself*  

Prince: Hey shawty, what’s your name? <Cee-Cee was right about her being cute> *looks her up and down*  

Britt: Britt. What’s yours? <WTF was that? I already know his name duhhh, you know when you get nervous your mind goes blank...>  

Prince: Jacob but you can call me Prince to if you want, either one is cool. <Damnnnn Britt is....just what I've been looking for> *Smiles*  

Britt: <Yes that’s the smile I have been waiting to see> *Cee-Cee starts yelling  Roc and he runs over to her and she jumps on him and they start making out while saying their hellos. I guess they know each other..? Lolz* Ok guys seriously, this house seems big enough for you to get a room..  

Prince: What did I tell you about fucking in my house y’all? *looking at roc annoyed* <C’mon that’s my favorite cousin she’s like a sister to me and I don’t want to see her hurt>  

Cee-Cee: Whatever *rolls eyes* <I’m finally back in my baby’s arms> Babe when you get so strong *kisses him softly*  

Britt: I’m still mad at you so don't go thinking this is over... *looks at like don’t start with me girl*  

Cee-Cee: Pshhhhhh again I say WHATEVER *jumps off of Roc and holds his hand*  

Britt: *Walks over to Roc* Hey, I’m Britt.  

Roc: I’m Trey but I like to go by Roc   Britt: So this is the Trey you’re always talking about but you left out the fact that he also goes by ROC FREAKING ROYAL  

Cee-Cee: *giggles* my bad  

Britt: Mmhmmm  

Roc: Is Britt short for Brittany?  

Britt: No it's just Britt, but everyone asks that  

Prince: *Grabs Britt's hand and pulls her up the stairs* Common follow me, I will show you where your room is.   

Britt: *He walks me into this HUGE room, practically the size of our whole apartment as it was. The best part is, I get it all to myself!* Wow this is incredible.  

Prince: Yeah, my room is right next door if you need anything. I will give you a litter while to settle in *He walked out of the room and into his bedroom*  

Britt: <All I can think is CHIT. Maybe it was good that Cee-Cee got us kicked out. You could fit an army in this room!> *I looked at my bed and started running towards it and then right before I got to it I leaped and my face landed right in the pillows. It felt like heaven!*  

Cee-Cee : *walking past Britt’s room on Roc’s back and yells* HEY THE REST OF MB AND THE OTHER GUYS SHOULD BE HOME SOON SO GO CHANGE INTO A SWIMSUIT WERE GOING TO HANG AT THE POOL  

Britt: WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN OTHER GUYS? < I can handle the rest of MB but all I know is if these guys are who I may think they are I’m going to freak out.> 

Author's Note: Okay so my friend Cee-Cee(sillygirl290729) and I made this story, so if you see this same exact story on here Profile it's because we both posted it on our profiles. I hope you like it! I would like really freaking love this life lolz :-P There pics to the story are in the comments.. Much Love!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 99 26
drama secrets lies and betrayal
365 54 15
Book 2 Of Somebody Famous (Mindless Behavior )