BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

By run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... More

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3 - [Jerk]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]
Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]
Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]

5.1K 151 50
By run-bts-ineedu

A/N: I found that most of you are very confused with this chapter. So as you advanced through the other chapters, you will notice that there are chapters with .5 That is basically a side story for Jimin and Sojin(y/n's best friend) you can choose to skip through it. But it is an important part of the story. Hope that clears up the confusion. :D

[[Sojin]]

I stomp away from the café and y/n. My insides are bubbling and I need to calm down. I know I should not just leave like that, but I could not help it. My heart hurts so much when y/n talks about Jimin I just go insane. My eye already starting to water. I took out my phone and dial Jimin's number. I miss him, I want to see him. Even in this state, I just want to hear his voice. He picks up. "Hello? Sojin?" I hang up right after. I am afraid if I speak, my words will come out as a sob. Jimin called me back, but I did not pick up. I don't want to go home either. So I end up in the park near my place, sitting on one of the swings, not sure how to fix my ego. How will Jimin react when I tell him I like him? I would not dare to imagine what would happen to our current relationship. I huffed, tears starting to form again in my eyes. I'm looking down at my feet when I heard panting coming from behind me. I turn around to fine Jimin, on of his hand in his lap, and the other is on his chest, panting hard as if running here. I looked away from him, Why is he here? I can't let him see me right now. I look like a mess. "Sojin." He calls me and I could hear his shoes walking forward to where I am. I look down, avoiding his gaze. "Why are you here?"

"Were you crying? Did someone do something to you?" He asked. Worry is in his voice. I kept silent, finding my thoughts to find the right words to reply to him. "No one did anything to me Jimin." I said, almost choking. Jimin sighed and squat down in front of me to be able to see my face better. "Then why are you crying?" he smiled and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Are you not going to tell me?" Jimin asked, his voice calm. I shook my head no, still avoiding his gaze. "You know I was about to call you when I get back from meeting y/n. I was surprised you called me first." He chuckled a little, not knowing the effect of what he just said to my heart. "I did it Sojin. I finally confessed to her today." My heart dropped hearing him say that. "You did what?" I finally meet his gaze, my eyes must look very blood red right now and swollen after crying. He could probably see the hurt in my eyes, but you know what? It's fine. I'd rather have myself hurt than see him hurt. "I confessed to her Sojin." Jimin smiled. "What did she say?" My heart is not ready for his answer. "Well..." Jimin looks down and I could see the frown forming on his face. Did y/n reject Jimin? "She wanted some time to think about it." I could sense the sadness in his tone. He smiled again and stood up from his feet. "I'll just need to take her for more dates then!" he smirks. I force myself to smile once again. Ignoring the pain that is constantly growing in my chest. "I should get home, my dad will nag me if I go home late all the time." I stand up from the swing taking a deep breath before releasing it to the air. Should I tell him? I am too afraid of the outcome, but it's worth the shot. At least, with this I could move on, I mean try to move on.

"Jimin." I called him, my voice almost cracks from being nervous. "Hm?" he answered. I looked at him straight in the eye. "I'm always here for you, you know that." Okay, I know this is not exactly what I plan to say, I just could not get to say it. He stared at me back not sure what he is thinking. "I'm touched Sojin." His eyes wide and in seconds, he threw his arm around my shoulders. He pinches my cheeks and it seriously hurts. "Ouch Jimin!" I playfully slapped his arm. Just like that, we are back to our playful selves. One sided love sucks and it hurts like crazy.

****

[[Jimin]]

I'm always here for you, you know that Sojin's word's caught me off guard. It was unlike her to say things like that and I could not help but stare at her eyes before answering her. It's the first time she looks so, so, I don't know vulnerable? It's also the first time I saw her crying today. Maybe it's the eyeglasses, but how can someone look so different with it and without. Her eyes are captivating and they just suck you in. No wonder Jhope hyung kept texting me about her eyes. He always says 'I could swim in her eyes forever.' or 'I want to see her eyes and get lost.' I got a little pissed when he kept texting me about Sojin, but thank god he stopped after one week of constantly talking about Sojin and her eyes.

Alright, enough about Sojin. My head is so full of y/n right now. I decide to take her for dinner tomorrow at an Italian restaurant. My dad is friends the owner and the food there is also very nice. I texted y/n that we will go grab dinner together tomorrow and that I'll pick her up from her class. I smiled at the thought of being y/n's boyfriend. Holding her hands and giving her kisses on the forehead. I know all girls like those. I have read it somewhere on the web. Sleep is the last thing on my mind right now as I lay in my bed. My brain is overloaded with the thought of y/n.

***

My fingers are cold and I'm nervous, standing and waiting outside y/n's classroom. Why is this class taking so long? I got more nervous as the clock ticks. I see through the small window of the classroom door, the teacher is already dismissing them. The girl with a black skirt and a pink top catches my eye immediately. Y/n I grinned at the thought of her dressing up for me. The teacher finally got out of the room, followed by the students. Y/n finally got out, her eyes landed on mine and she gave me a smile that melted my heart. "Hey." she said, I could see her flush a little. "Hi." well this is awkward. I see her bag and grabbed it. "I'll help you with it."

"Huh? Ah, it's okay, I carry it myself," she smiled, pulling her bag slightly. "It's fine." I give her a teeth-y smile and grab her bag to sling it on my shoulder. She giggled, "Thank you Jimin." I feel the side of my lip curl up a little.

-Skip to the Car scene- (cuz I don't want to repeat the story from pt.10)

I lean in closer to her, I wanted so bad to kiss her on the lips, but I'll be good this time. I place my hand on the back of her head and give her a forehead kiss. She seems stunned by my sudden action and I could see her shoulders drop from relief. Making my chest hurt a little. I manage a chuckle, "It's enough for me now." I said with a heavy heart. "Thank you for today, the food was great!" y/n opens the car door and get down. "It's great having dinner with you too! I'll text you when I get back." I said and drive myself away after giving her a wink to hide the hurt. I automatically dialed Sojin's number on my car monitor, I need her to tell me that everything is going to be fine. "Helloo?" her voice sounded much more cheerful than yesterday. I smiled, "Can I come see you today?"

"Why? Did y/n reject you?" she said playfully, but it pricks. "No, she didn't, she is falling so hard for my charming face today." I said with a smug smile even though Sojin couldn't see. "Uhm... okaayy." I know she is rolling her eyes. "So can I see you or not?"

"I can't tonight Jimin, I have so much homework to do."

"Nerd!" I said.

"I'm no nerd! Just because I think about my grades doesn't mean I'm a nerd Jimin." this time, it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Whatever, Nerd!"

I could hear Sojin groaning through the phone. "I'm hanging up if you are going to be like this." she threatens and I laugh. "I thought you said that 'You are always there for me.'" I heard Sojin groaning louder. "Okay fine, Hows your date Jimin?" She asked, her tone a little sarcastic. I think for a little while to find the words. "Hmm... It was okay I guess."

"Okay? Only okay?"

"Yeah, we talked a lot, but yeah, it's just like any other date I guess." I could believe how honest I could get when talking to Sojin. She is just a friend, but this is actually scary.

"Wow Jimin and here I thought you like her?"

"I did, I mean I do, I still am." I defend.

"So... Why?"

"I don't know Sojin."

"Don't say that, I know deep down you know why." she said.

"I don't know okay? the whole time that we were eating, I know we talked and shit, she kept getting distracted. I could not forget the look of relief when I didn't kiss her lips instead." I admit.

"Wait you kissed her?"

"What? No not on her lips."

"Where then?"

"Why does it matter right now Sojin?" I grunted, getting annoyed.

"Okay sorry. So what are you going to do? Give up on her?"

"I can't just give up after confessing that is just plain mean." I said a little bit louder. Did she forget about her being friends with y/n?

"Well if you can't take it, you shouldn't push it."

"You're not helping." I sighed. "I don't know Jimin, just, god think about it yourself. My homework is already stressing me out, I don't need you to pile it up anymore, I'm hanging up. Bye." She hung up, just as she said. Why is it so hard to talk to her these days? Maybe her glasses made her change. Does she have different personalities? because she's always so different each time. Last time I saw her cry, she looks so weak and breakable. Now, she even dares to hang up on me.

****

[[Sojin]]

Does he think that I'm his private counsellor or something? He kept calling my phone only to talk about y/n, y/n, y/n. This makes me sick. He even said that he kissed her, not on the lips, but still. A pang of jealousy towards y/n has grown. I don't know if I and y/n could be friends anymore. Everything is just so frustrating. Even this homework. I could not focus at all when my mind is all over the place about Jimin and y/n. I decide to grab a book from my shelf and read it until I calm myself down. I was always fond of the side characters from story books. That's because I always think that I am a side character myself. I used to not mind it until now. I realized how horrible it is to be a side character. Nobody notices you, they forgot about you or worse, they use you and then throw you away when the main character is happy.

~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
171K 7.1K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
4.2K 221 10
It's A Taejoon Book I'm making it so.... Yeah Where Kim Taehyung is mean to everyone he is known as a 'Bad boy'. Of their school he has no friends or...
30.6K 1K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...