MCSM Oneshots (REQUESTS ARE A...

By xXXToxic_WasteXXx

I will do some of your fav. ships like Jetra, Lukesse, Jesskas, Magnugaard, Axeliva, etc. I will also... More

Important Information
Murderous L.O.V.E. (Cassie x Fem! Reader)
The Potion (Human! Rueben x Reader)
Once a Villain, Now a Hero (Ivor x Harper) (Harpvor)
Lovely Argument (Axel x Olivia) (Axelivia)
If You're a True Follower Then You'll Read This
I Just Want To Go Home (Hero! Aiden x Chaos Queen! Reader)
Sad Song | (Lukas x F! Jesse) (Lukesse)
My Fight Song | (Petra x M! Jesse) (Jetra)
*awsome title* | (Slab x Fem! Jesse)
Misunderstood | (Aiden x F! Jesse)
Strangers | (Human! Rueben x Reader) (Sequel)
Valentines Day | (Dan x Lizzie) (YouTube High)

Mining (M! Jesse x Petra) (Jetra)

450 5 6
By xXXToxic_WasteXXx

(This is one of my OTPs but Jesselear is one of thos too. A.K.A. Jesse x xXNuclear_WasteXx. And thanks XxTheDarkBeatXx)

Jesse's POV
After all those adventures we went to rest for a moment. Since we were almost out of coal and iron. Me and Petra went to go mining.

"So where is cave are we heading to?" I asked "Jesse, were already here" Petra said laughing "wut" I said. Petra wiped a fake tear and headed inside the cave.

After a 10 minutes we have one and a half stacks of coal and 32 iron ore. I heared some creeper hissing and I turned around to see a whole pack of them "Petra!" I shouted and walked backwards "Wha- oh!" Petra cutted herself off and pulled out her enchanted Gold Sword.

A creeper was behind Petra and I oushed her out off the way then the creeper exploded.

"Thanks Jesse- look out!" She said and I looked infront of me. "Creeper!" I Shouted and killed it before it exploded in my face. "You okay?" She asked "Yeah, its just those darn creepers" I said.

@75-94-'-@!'# 09:
(Author-Chan's POV)
"Its just those darn creepers" he said. I growled and ordered a creeper to blow him up from behind.

Jesse's POV
I heared someone growl then a creeper blew up behind me. Then...... Me and Petra's lips touched (Is it me that I hate the lips candy?).

"OH MY GOODNESS! I AM SO SORRY PETRA!" I shouted.

@75-94-'-@!'# 09:
(Author-chan's POV)
I heared him shout and I chuckled and made myself and the creepers disappear.

Jesse's POV
Petra accepted my apology then said "Well, that was the best mining trip I went to" she said.

I blushed "Aaand, you look cute when you blush too~" she pinched my cheek "Ow...." I mumbled.

==================================================
W

ords including this: 307

Words:303

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...