Letters to No One || Harry Po...

By -_-mikaelson-_-

"I love you. Why can't you see and return that feeling?" In which Reagan Ray loves Harry Potter, but he doesn... More

Year Three
1
02
03
04
Year Four
05
06
07
08
09
Year Five
10
12
13
Year Six
14
15
16
17
Year Seven
18
19
20
21
Epilogue//22

11

802 29 1
By -_-mikaelson-_-

Dear Harry Potter

All the rules Umbridge is making are ridiculous! She's the worst teacher ever! She can't do this, can she?

Never mind above, that's a stupid question. Of course she can, the Ministry put her here, Cornelius Fudge himself gave her the power to do whatever!

I got detention because I had the Quibbler. Can you believe it?!

I'm joining Dumbledore's Army because you're running it. I can't wait to meet, but at the Hog's Head? That place is shady, though I bet you have a good reason for picking it.

Can't wait for the first meeting!

Love
Reagan Ray

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
560K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...