The Wicked Within

By TheGothKids

Featured Story//November 2017 *** Evil can be found in the most unexpected places. One being our neighbors... More

Seven Laws of Wickedness
Prologue: She
1. A Night To Be Remembered
2. Inside The Store
3. A Gift Of Rats
4. The First Rules
5. Another Note
6. The Barber Shop
7. The Dream
8. Therapy
9. When Lights Are Off
10. Make It Ok
11. The Purpose Of The Cult
12. The Final Test
Epilogue
New Book!

Thank you!

583 36 12
By TheGothKids

And that's the end.

Thank you to everyone who read this book! It really means a lot. I hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me how it was!

Update:

How the hell did this even happen? I expected that this would get literally 5 reads, and I know that the amount it has doesn't seem like a lot to most people, but it's way more than I thought. I never expected I would ever be featured... Thanks again to anyone who voted, commented, or read.

-Mitchell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 15
Britannia and her family are apart of a cult. Her family sees nothing wrong with it, but she does. They often do these.... Rituals and torture people...
162K 4.3K 34
Hostage. Prisoner. What ever you wish to call it. They won't let me nor my friends leave. Taken by a cannibalistic family and claimed I was being ado...
64 25 9
In a futuristic society, it becomes impossible to move up classes and get into the floating high-class of the State cities. We follow Finn - a rare n...
6.9K 144 16
Based on a story from my old account and from the third instalment of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Lori and her friends are taking a road trip to celebra...