Soccer Fields

By Geek28309

In an orphanage where she is one of many, Megan doesn't know what it is like to feel special. That is until h... More

Soccer Fields
Chapter 1 - New Kid
Chapter 2 - Try-Outs
Chapter 3 - Nice Day for a Run
Chapter 4 - Love Birds
Chapter 5 - Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 6 - An Uninvited Guest
Chapter 7 - Don't Worry Be Happy
Chapter 8 - Sisterly Love and Betrayal
Chapter 9 - Change of Heart
Chapter 10 - Second Practice
Chapter 11 - What a Sight
Chapter 12 - Foul is Fair
Chapter 13 - The Good and The Bad
Chapter 14 - Out with the Old In with the New
Chapter 15 - Complications
Chapter 16 - Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Chapter 17 - 1,2,3 You Can Count On Me
Chapter 18 - Game On
Chapter 19 - Mr Fix-It
Chapter 20 - No Good With Goodbyes
Chapter 21 - One Door Closes Another Opens
Epilogue - And All Was Right...Kind Of
Bonus Chapter - Long Time No See

Authors Note

2K 37 4
By Geek28309

Hi guys,

So Soccer Fields is officially over. It is the first book that I have ever finished on Wattpad and I am so grateful for all of your support along the way.

To address questions about a sequel. For now I do not have any plans to write a sequel. Instead I have two new books lined up that hopefully will be up and finished over December and January. More information on these will available soon but for now I'll tell you one of them again revolves on sport...more specifically the Olympics, and the other follows a story of four sisters.

Everyone has been so great through this book, I know that I went MIA for a quite a while and for that I truly am sorry, I know I absolutely hate it when a book isn't updated regularly and so I will try my hardest not to let it happen again in the future.

My final note is a plea to you guys. I am having some difficulties coming up with a new cover for the book and so if any of you guys wanted to come up with some that what super loved and appreciated. Every one sent in will go in the book and the best will be the cover with credit. It would be such a help as I know I am not amazing at covers and would really like a new one for the book.

Thank you so much for bothering to read this book, it has meant a lot to me.
Iona XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 65 39
Mackenzie is finally living her life smoothly. No drama and no enemies. But her reputation looms loud. Wayne is thrown into a new high school. This i...
247 1 16
Megan lived a normal teenage life, living on the popular side of the high school. Until lover boy comes and flips her world upside down, destroying...
4.9K 60 46
Harper and Riley have known each other their whole lives, but for some reason they were never friends. Every moment and memory, the other was always...
59.3K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...