Just for love (Yuri Plisetsky...

By Miranydeottat

Getting put together with your enemy for partner skating has to be the worst that could happen. Wrong, fallin... More

Prologue
Russia and Tolerance
Want
Look, im a kitty cat
What an idiot
The Date (part one)
The Date (part two)
The sleepover ;)
Kreutzer
The preformance
Sterling Silver
Barcelona
One Drink
Movies and popcorn
What Is This
Breakfast to Remember
Not Happy That I Skate
12 o'clock
Routine Time
Surprise
Anyone
I'm Yours
Just a Dream
Like im a Kid
The mind of Yurio
HUUUUUUUH!
He's a Keeper
Just read

Hello Japan

8.3K 278 752
By Miranydeottat

I get to the airport and go to the checkout desk.

"Oh wow! You're (y/n) (l/n)! Can I have your autograph!?" The lady yells out. And sure enough there were hundreds of people gathering around me.

"Uhhh... i just need my ticket please." I mumble not really wanting to deal with everyone.

"Oh, uhh sorry ms. (L/n)." She realizes what she caused.

She hands me my ticket, and surprisingly the crowd may a path so I could get through. When I got to my destination everyone was yelling bye. So I turned around and did a princess wave.

TIME SKIP

"Ugh finally" I plopped down in my special first class seat.

"Glad to get away from the crowds?" I look over to see this guy with glasses taking off his coat and sitting in the seat next to me.

"Haha yeah. I always think I can deal with all of it, but sometimes it's just to much." I smile while resting my eyes.

"Your name is (y/n). Right?" I open them.

"Yeah haha. And you are?" I raise my eyebrow.

"My name is Kazuki Kamioka" he holds out his hand. I shake it cause it's polite.

"It's nice to meet you. Why are you going to Japan?" I ask.

"I was just visiting Russia for a week. You? I know you don't live there. You're Italian."

"Haha yeah I am. I'm going to Japan cause that's where my skating partner went to chase down someone. It's really frustrating" I shut my eyes again.

"Oh I bet it's tiring. Anyways I'm just going to get straight to the point. You seem amazing and I would like to get to know you better. Perhaps over dinner?" Uhh did he just ask me on a date.

"Uh what? I'm sorry that's probably not a good idea knowing we just met." I say trying to be nice.

"Come on. It'll be fun, besides you're going to need help around."

"Alright, but I have to find Yuri and Viktor. " I smile a little. I have to admit, he's kind of cute.

"Do you mean Yuri Plisetsky and Viktor Nikiforov?"

"Yeah..." he raises a eyebrow.

"I've heard of them. A prodigy and the best skater in the world.
Right? "

"I guess you could say that. Haha. I'm going to try and get some rest now. I'm tired." I recline my chair back after the plane takes off.

As I'm relaxing to some music with my cat earphones, a blanket is placed upon me. I take my headphones off and just lay there for a bit. After awhile of not being able to sleep I decide to start up a conversation with Kazuki. I move my chair back to its original position i look to see him reading a book.

"What book is that?"

"Finnegans wake. It's by-"

"James Joyce" I smile at him.

"Wow. Very impressive. What is your favorite book?"

"I personally love the sound and the fury. It's by-" this time he cut me off.

"William Faulkner. You have a good eye for books. How old are you?"

"You asked me out and don't even know how old I am... I just turned 15" I laugh a little.

" I recently turned 16. What education system do you use?"

"I'm online schooled. I'm a fast learner, So when I was in 3rd grade I was already at a 7th grade math level and a 6th grade reading level. I skipped 4th and 5th grade. When I was suppose to be in 4th grade, I was in 6th grade."

"Wow, you are smart. I've only skipped one grade and that was 5th." He seems like a nice guy.

"Skipping a grade is still really good. Anyways, since I always had free time when I was younger I started to skate. So that's why I'm here right now." I laugh a little cause it's just s funny thought. If I wasn't as smart as I am, I wouldn't be here, I'd just be a nobody.

"That's really cool. Anyways what do you like to eat?"

"I really love pasta!" I get super excited, I haven't had pasta in like 4 days!!!

"Hmmm, alright. I suppose I could work with that. " he kind of winks at me.

For the next few hours( remainder of plane ride) we just talked and talked about random things. When we go off he asked for my number and, of course I gave it to him.

"Do you know of any maybe ice rinks around here?"

"Uhhh I think, I could probably walk you there. It's not to far. Haha, but first you should put this on." He hands me this mask type thing.

"Oh, okay. And sure we could walk." I get my one suit case and we start to walk out.

As soon we get to the rink I can see it's closed. Hmmm...

"Maybe we should knock?" I go over and decide to pound on the glass and yell yuri. "YURI!!!!!!! ARE YOU IN THERE!?!?!" Anyone a mile away would have heard my strong Italian accent. Then a girl walks over to the door and opens it.

"I'm sorry but we're closed...wait...are you!-"

"Yes I am, does yuri Plisetsky and Viktor happen to be here. I need to talk to him." She quickly pulls my arm and drags me to the rink where sure enough Yuri and Viktor were with that guy from he video.

"YURI!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! HOW DARE YOU JUST LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME!!" Everyone steps back, besides yuri. He just looks nervous.

"I need Viktor to make me a program..." he looks down. I run up to him and give him a big hug.

"I'm just glad you're okay... please tell me when you're going to leave next time." Then Kazuki speaks up.

"Eh-hem... I'm going to go, and we don't have to go on that date. You obviously seem to have a thing for Yuri... bye"

"NO, I want to go on the date with you. Pick me up at 7. At... hey Yuri where are you staying?"

"The bathhouse like 2 blocks away"
He says sounding a bit annoyed.

"Pick me up at the bathhouse 2 blocks away from here" I smile at him. He's kind of blushing, it's cute.

"O-okay!" He rushes out, he looks happy.

"Who is that?!"

"The guy I sat next to on the plane, isn't he lovely"

"Whatever, I'm going to go back" he walks out of the room.

Time skip a little

I get my skates on and head onto the ice with Viktor and Yuuri.

"Hi it's nice to meet you!" I stick my hand out hoping he would shake it.

"Oh hi. It's nice to meet you too. (Y/n) right?" He awkwardly grabs my hand.

"Haha yeah, you're Yuuri." I smile again.

After about a hour of skating around, I decide to go get ready for the date with Kazuki.

I get my stuff and head out. But then I remember I don't really know where it is. I guess I'll find my way.

It's been like 10 minutes of just aimlessly wandering  around Hasetsu, Japan and I finally come across a little bathhouse. I go in and a nice little lady greets me.

"Here to come enjoy the hot springs miss?"

"I'm looking for Yuri Plisetsky. Is he here?"

"Oh yes dear. He's right in the back   I think he's taking a bath though Honey. You might want to wait a little. Oh! Are you wanting to stay?"

"I was hoping to if that's alright, I can share a room with yuri if you don't have enough room."

"Alright If he's alright with that then I suppose that will work. His room is in the attic. Follow me"

I follow her up some stairs to this medium sized room/attic.

"I'll go get you some blankets and bedding."  She smiles and walks away.

She comes and sets up my bed and I thank her. I look through my stuff and find a cute black dress.

I start to change into it. I'm in the process of taking off my shirt when I here someone walk in. I look to see and oh my godric...

(That's the process you were in lol)

Yuri walked in with only a towel on...

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple days. I've been busy with the end of the week haha. And sorry for any errors its kind of late again and I'm sleepy. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also please if you like this story, you'll definitely like my friends yuri story. She's my best friend, so I don't just do this for anyone but go read her story! arriskaris alrighty. Until next time. :D
                           -Miranda T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.3K 23
There were things in this world that brought you solace. Skating was one of those things. With the feel of the ice beneath your feet and the crispnes...
160K 4.4K 23
(Y/N) (L/N) has a passion for ice skating and has fantasized about pursuing her dream as an international ice skater. Sadly, her focus has been blurr...
35.3K 1.4K 40
*Sequel to An Unexpected Love* Half a year after dominating the Grand Prix Final, Yuri Plisetsky and Ayumi Matsumoto are on cloud nine. Their relatio...
93 0 10
Y/N L/N wasn't a huge fan of skating, until a steamy chance encounter with Victor Nikiferov throws her into his world. It isn't long before she cross...