Dance With Me? (Ariana Grande...

By BetterInBlack16

What happens when you put two broken hearts together? Why can't Ariana get those beautiful emerald green eyes... More

Dance With Me? (Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes)

Dance With Me? Part Two

596 20 6
By BetterInBlack16

NATHAN'S POV

       "Ariana", he repeated, loving the way his heart fluttered when he said her name. She nodded and smiled. Her smile made my heart skip a beat. A slow song started to play and I realized; it was now or never. "D-do you w-want to d-dance", I stuttered out, scratching the back of my neck. She giggled at my nervousness, "I'd love to", and she took my hand and led me to the dance floor. I put my arms on her waist and she put hers on my shoulders. We swayed to the music a little. Our eyes connected and I could've sworn her warm hazel eyes were making me melt. I yearned to take off her mask, but she probably wouldn't like that.

         "So Ariana how about we get to know each other", I said, nervously. She smiled, "Okay, let's play twenty questions. I'll start. What's your favorite color", she asked. I thought about for a second, "Red", I said and she nodded. We continued like that for three songs. We shared a lot of laughs and whenever she smiled, the whole room brightened. "Bagpipes", she asked, biting in her laughter, "You play the bagpipes?" I pretended to be offended, "Yes, yes I play the bagpipes". She smiled, "Why the bagpipes though? Why not the usual like piano or guitar?"

         "Well, for one I don't want to be just the usual and two, I actually do play the piano", I replied, grinning. "Ok", she said, biting her lip to keep her from laughing, "Your turn". "Umm", I said, tilting my head down so I could see her. She was almost my height because of the heels she was wearing, "How tall are you", I asked, genuinely curious. She mumbled something unintelligible. "What's that love", I teased. She mumbled it a little louder so I could hear, "5'6". She bit her lip which meant she was lying. "Without the heels, Ari", I said smirking. She groaned, "5'2".

            I chuckled, "Was that so hard", I teased again. She laughed and hit my chest, "Oh shush". The song ended and they started to play some really loud dubstep music. I saw Ariana's lips move; she was saying something, but I couldn't hear what she was saying because of the loud music. "I can't hear you", I said, motioning to my ear just in case she couldn't hear me. She leaned into me so her chest was to mine and she lightly put her fingers on my jaw. Without thinking, I wrapped one arm around her waist, bringing her closer. "It's too loud. Do you want to get out of here", she whispered in my ear, tilting her body up so she could reach my ear. She pulled back a little so she could see my reaction. I nodded and she smiled. She took my hand and started to lead me to no where. 

ARIANA'S POV

            I took his hand and led him to the garden behind the building. I pushed open the doors to the garden and pulled Nathan out with me. I looked around and stopped myself from gaping. The place was so beautiful. There were lights strung everywhere and the stars were above us. The night sky looked beautiful and the water was a bright blue. I ran over to where the fountain and sat down at the edge. I let my hand glide over the water. I could feel Nathan watching me but I didn't dare turn to him. He walked over and sat down beside me. 

             "It's so quiet out here", Nathan whispered. "It's beautiful", I said, looking back at the water. "It is beautiful", he replied, looking right at me. I met his eyes and blushed a little. We were silent for a couple minutes, enjoying each other's company. I looked up and saw that Nathan wasn’t beside me anymore. “Nathan”? I asked, looking around. “Nathan”, I called out. I got up and looked around the garden. “Nathan”, I called out again. I started to get worried. “Ugh Nathan, seriously”, I groaned. Suddenly something swung upside down on a branch in front of me and I jumped back about to scream. I then noticed its big green eyes, “Nathan”, I said, my heart racing, “Don’t do that”, my hand over my heart. He laughed and flipped off of the branch and back on the ground.

 Nathan suddenly took my hand and pulled me towards some plant. "Nathan", I whined, "What are you doing". My eyes finally adjusted to the dark and I saw what he was doing. He sat down and I sat down next to him. He pushed away some leaves and to my surprise, there stood a piano. I gasped and he pressed on a key and it made a sound. 

           He played a quick chord and he flinched when he hit a wrong note. I giggled a little and moved his finger to the right one. "I play a little bit of piano". He smiled and started to play a couple chords. I put my fingers on the piano and started to play an old song that I was taught a long time ago. “Oh, I know that song”, he played the song with me and he started to sing

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts

I've broken my heart so many times, I stopped keeping track

Talk myself in, I talk myself out

I get all worked up, then I let myself down

I tried so very hard not to lose it

I came up with a million excuses

I thought, I thought of every possibility

And I know someday that it'll all turn out

You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out

And I promise you, kid, that I give so much more than I get

I just haven't met you yet

I might have to wait, I'll never give up

I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck

Wherever you are, whenever it's right

You'll come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know that we can be so amazing

And, baby, your love is gonna change me

And now I can see every possibility

He kept gazing at me while he sang. I put my head on his shoulder while we played. His throat vibrated with every note he sang.

And somehow I know that it'll all turn out

You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out

And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get

I just haven't met you yet

They say all's fair

In love and war

But I won't need to fight it

We'll get it right and we'll be united

And I know that we can be so amazing

And being in your life is gonna change me

And now I can see every single possibility

And someday I know it'll all turn out

And I'll work to work it out

Promise you, kid, I'll give more than I get

Than I get, than I get, than I get

Oh, you know it'll all turn out

And you'll make me work so we can work to work it out

And I promise you kid to give so much more than I get

Yeah, I just haven't met you yet

I just haven't met you yet

Oh, promise you, kid

To give so much more than I get

I said love, love, love, love

Love, love, love, love

(I just haven't met you yet)

Love, love, love, love

Love, love

I just haven't met you……..

            Our fingers touched on the keys for that very last note. Our eyes met. “Yet”, I sang the last lyric. I rested my forehead on his and our lips started to get closer and closer. “When will I ever get to see your beautiful face”, he whispered to me. I really contemplated whether I should take off my mask but I knew he wouldn’t like me if I took it off. I sighed and nodded and he started to reach for the mask.

NATHAN’S POV

        I reach behind her, about to untie the bow holding the mask. “ARIANA, ARIANA THERE YOU ARE”, two girls yelled. They started running over to us. I recognized the one who pushed Ariana toward me but I didn’t know the blond one. “Ariana, we have to go”, the blonde one said, taking Ariana’s arm and pulling her away from me. They started to pull her away from the garden. “Ariana”, I yelled. She looked back at me, “Nathan”, she yelled, “I am so sorry” as they went back into the building. I ran after them and soon the music hurt my ears. “Ariana”, I yelled, but I couldn’t even hear myself.

                I pushed through the crowds of people but I still couldn’t find her. I need her, I need her back. I love this girl and I need her. I can’t just let her go. I spotted Jay dancing with some girl. “Mate, have you seen the girl I was with”, I asked frantically. He nodded, “Yeah, she was being pulled by these two girls out the door”. I groaned in frustration and banged my head against the wall. Jay said, “Well, what are you waiting for? Go after her!”

                I nodded and ran out the door. “ARIANA”, I yelled loudly. I saw her, she was going into the forest, “I love you”, she yelled. I was about to run to her, but she was pulled into the dark shade of trees. “ARIANA”, I yelled, but she was gone. Gone. I wasn’t even able to tell her how I feel. I walked with my head down back to the entrance to the building. I leaned myself on the wall and put my head in my hands. Something suddenly caught my eye and I reached down to pick it up.

I’m Sorry

Please, wait for me

I love you

{Ariana}

And there beside the note, was her mask. I screamed out so the whole world could know. So she could know. “I LOVE YOU ARIANA”. I’ll wait for her as long as I have to. I’ll hold on to her, the thought of her. However long I have to wait, she will keep my heart safe. Ariana, I will wait for you. I promise. 

                                                               THE END

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! I MIGHT DO AN EPILOGUE AND IF YOU REALLY LIKED THIS I MIGHT MAKE IT INTO A SERIES! CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORYhttp://www.wattpad.com/story/10783542-show-me-love-nathan-sykes-and-ariana-grande! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! K BYE! LOVE U!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 32.6K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc