The Stalkers (One Direction)

By LuvNutella

They watch her. Watch her every move. She's never safe, always under their gaze. Lurking in the shadows, stan... More

The Stalkers (One Direction)
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17

Ch. 12

13.1K 521 27
By LuvNutella

Waking up from my alarm clock, I slowly sat up in bed and rubbed my tired eyes. Climbing out of bed, I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. After finishing that, I walked back to my room and grabbed some clothes that I'll wear today and trudged back downstairs, heading to the bathroom.

Locking the bathroom door (this time) I than sat my clothes on the counter, turned the water on in the shower and stripped from my clothing and hopped into the shower.

Once I was done washing my hair and body and of course shaving, I turned the water off and stepped out, shivering as the cold air hit my naked body. I was tempted to hop back in the shower but decided against it as I knew the water would eventually turn cold, and I absolutely hate when that happens.

Getting dressed quickly, I looked towards the mirror and swiped my hand across it, trying to rid it of the fog on it. Once I was able to see my reflection I gasped as I saw the stitches on the side of my forehead. I didn't know if it was safe to cover it with make-up since I just got them so I simply did what anyone would do in this situation. Wear a hat. Peferrably a beanie.

After blow drying my hair 'til it wasn't as wet, I walked back to my room and grabbed my dark blue beanie and tossed it on. I guess you can say I really like the colour blue, considering I'm wearing a blue beanie, a sky blue coloured crop sweater, and blue converses. I had on high waisted black skinny jeans since I didn't wanna 'Over due' the whole blue outfit. But I think I already did..

***

Walking into Katy's house I hollered out,

"Katy!"

"In my room!" She hollered back a few minutes later.

Slipping off my converses I started my way to Katy's room. Once there I looked at her with a confused expression. She was sitting in front of her mirror, what looks to be putting foundation or concealer on and cursing at herself.

"Uh Katy?"

"Shit, uh. Just a second." She dabbed a few more stuff on her face before turning to me.

"What happend?"

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"You're trying to hide something. What happend?"

"I got punched in the face and now have a huge ass bruise on my face.." She sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Who punched you?"

"Some chick who thought I was trying to steal her boyfriend. Turns out she mistaked the guy I was with for her boyfriend. Damn drunk people.."

"Well, you're not the only one that got hurt.." I said, taking my beanie off and fixing my hair that became a static mess due to my beanie.

"The fuck happend to your forehead!?" She shrieked, walking towards me to examine my forehead.

"Umm, I might have got in a accident and I might have been with one of them.."

I didn't need to say who 'them' were for Katy to let a gasp leave her lips and to stare at me with a shocked expression.

"What happend? Who were you with? Did he cause that?!"

"Woah! One question at a time Kate."

"But what happend was I was walking home when Niall drove by and seen me. He than demanded I get in his car so he could drive me home--" I said, getting cut off by Katy.

"Why would you agree!?"

"I had no damn choice Katy! He demanded, fucking demanded. Saying if I didn't get in the car he'd get out and come drag me to the car."

She made an 'O' shape with her mouth, before speaking up.

"But how did that happen?" She asked, pointing at the stitches on my forehead.

"Some fucktard of a guy came out of no where and slammed into us, also causing Niall to pass out and for us to almost hit a tree, but I kept screaming at Niall to wake up and he eventually did.."

"Wow.."

"I think Niall knows who hit us in that hit and run." I added, putting my beanie back on my head.

"How?"

"He mumbled something about 'I didn't think they'd do this..' and I just kind of assumed he knew."

"You should've just stayed here last night Ari."

"And hear nothing but moaning in the next room over, how about a no."

"You could've worn ear muffs."

"Yeah, 'cause it's totally normal to wear ear muffs to bed just to block out the sexual noises the people next door are making. I'd just tell them to shut the fuck up or else I'll chop the guys balls off. That, or barge into the room and duck tape their mouths shut, which ever works."

"Jesus Ari. Kind of aggressive don't you think?"

"Oh, I can think of worse things I'd do.."

"Yeah, and I don't wanna hear them.."

"Anyway, guess what?"

"What? You fucked Niall in the back of his car? You know, before the accident."

"Katy!" I exclaimed, my eyes wide at what just came out of her mouth.

"How dare of you to think so low of me as to have sex with Niall. With Niall for gods sake!"

"What, you were slightly drunk. Do you really think I wouldn't think that you'd be getting it on with him?"

"My god Katy. I repeat; I'm never having sex or any sexual relationship with Niall or any of the boys. Never, never never."

"Mhm, you keep thinking that sista.." She smirked at me and I groaned.

"I'm not taking you to Australia now."

"What?! Australia, you got the tickets already?"

"Last night, but I'm not sure if I'm still taking you. I might take Ed instead." I smirked at her and she pouted.

"Pleaseeee Ari! I'm sorry."

"Hmm, well see. The flight leaves Thursday so I have 'til then to decide."

"Please?" She pouted and I couldn't help but let a laugh slip between my lips.

"You know I'm joking right?"

"Pshhh, yeah! I was just uh...playing along. Yeah that!"

Sometimes Katy be slightly off, and by that I mean she has her 'Dumb moments' as I call them.

"Whatever you say cupcake!" I smirked at her because I knew she hated that name.

"Don't call me that." She hissed and I put my hands up in defence.

"Rawr." I said and she laughed.

***

It was now Monday and the tickets should be arriving today. As I was doing my schooling online I heard my phone ringing. Quickly grabbing it and hitting the 'Answer' button I said the usual "Hello".

"Don't bother packing. You're not going to Australia.."

The person than hung up the phone and I stood there, probably with a confused expression on my face.

Liam!

It had to be him. Either him or Zayn but I'm pretty sure it was Liam. But why would he say not to bother packing for Australia? And can I just ask how the hell did he find out I'm going to Australia? The heck, these guys are freaking creepy.

Going back to my online schooling, I tried forgetting about what Liam said but it just kept repeating itself in my mind. Thinking of possible ways they could find out I came up with two ways.

One; they over heard me and Katy talking because them fucking creepers always be lurking in the damn corners.

Two; they have magical powers and can  read minds.

Yeah, the second one sounds valid doesn't it? That's what I thought too.

A few hours later after my tickets arrived, I went to the library to read a book I'm supposed to read for Literature for my online schooling. Once arriving at the building I started searching the isles for the book I was assigned; 'Wuthering Heights'. Once finding it, I walked over to a nearby table and sat down, opening the book up and reading it.

Maybe about an hour or two later, a person who worked at the library came up to me, letting me know that the library was closing soon and that I had to leave. It's a good thing I'm a fast reader because I finished the book a few minutes after I was told I had to leave. Putting the book back where I found it, I walked back to the table I was sitting at and packed up my computer and everything else I had brought with me and left.

***

The walk home wasn't long since I live pretty close to the library. Once arriving at my house, I unlocked my door and walked inside. Setting my computer that was in it's carrying case on the couch, I than made my way to the kitchen. Needing a drink since my mouth had suddenly become dry.

After I had a drink of water, I made my way back into the living room to grab my phone that I had set on the stand beside the couch.

That was when I noticed it. The tickets, were gone. Nowhere in sight. I started searching the whole house, but having no luck. It was than that I stumbled upon a note. Picking it up, I started reading it.

'Ariana, you must have noticed that your plane tickets are gone? Stop looking for them, they're not there. We have them. You're not going to Australia, and you knew that too. You can't escape us that easily babe. We'll be seeing you soon....very soon.'

I gulped, re-reading the note over and over again. They weren't joking, that's for sure. But what made me mad is that they just up and took my tickets from me. They cost $400 so I better be getting my freaking money back or it's gonna be World War 3 breaking out between the boys and I.

They also said that they'll be seeing me soon. Yeah, soon my freaking ass. I'm staying the heck away from them. When I'm here, I'm bolting the damn doors shut so no one gets inside and when I'm at Katys I'll bolt her doors shut as well.

............and if that doesn't work than I'll just lock the doors and hide in the basement. Whichever works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
655K 31.3K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5M 51.2K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
246K 5.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc