Game On, Horan (Niall Horan L...

By NiallerTime

He broke the promise that would've kept our friendship together. No calls, texts, facetimes, or any signs of... More

Game On, Horan (Niall Horan Love Story)
Promises are meant to be broken
New Plan
I Declare War
A Stereo, Ladder, & Grapes
Snogging the Coca Cola Polar Bear
Chicken Noodle Soup & Grandparents
Polly Wants a Cracker
Scandalous Dreams
Say Cheese!
Airport Security Troubles
Gorilla Glue Gone Wrong
Team Nouis and Team... TBD
Pillow Tower
Mystery Girl
A Sticky Situation
ParaNOrmal Activity
Farewell for Now
Runaway
Adventure of a Lifetime
London
Tie Breaker
Threesome?
Movies & Snakes
Second Chances
Happy Birthday, Niall!
Truth or Dare
An Unexpected Visitor
Niall's Irish Girlfriend
Braces
Superman vs. Batman
The City of Love
Date Night
A Series of Fortunate Events
Whip Cream & Sour Milk
Beauty & the Beast
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note

Chapter 35

99.7K 3.5K 1.8K
By NiallerTime

Molly's POV

"Passport?"

"Check."

"Phone?"

"Check."

"Toothbrush?"

Niall chuckled before nodding, "Check."

"Supras?"

"Yes, Molly. Check."

"Don't give me that sass, Horan." I rested my hand on my hip and rose my eyebrows. I watched him sigh before standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry, it's just that we've went over this checklist like three times already." He kissed my cheek before wrapping an arm around my waist.

I sighed before hooking my chin onto his shoulder, "It's just that I don't want you to forget anything. America is a far way from Europe, ya know?"

"I know, I know, sorry. Shall we continue?" Niall unhooked himself from me before lifting an eyebrow. I directed my eyes to the side, finding the blank TV far more interesting before nodding.

"Clothes?" I looked over at Niall before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"No. Not check. I'm gonna forget all of my clothes here and run naked in the streets of Miami." I covered my mouth with my right hand, now laughing so hard my body shook.

I should've seen that one coming.

"Of course I have my clothes, Molz!" He chuckled before shaking his head, patting his suitcase.

Once I calmed myself down a bit, subsiding the giggles from leaving my mouth, I continued with the checklist. "American Flag tank?"

I watched Niall tap his chin before opening up his suitcase, taking some of his packed shirts out.

"No," I watched him leave the room for a second before returning with the so called tank top in his hand. "Thank you!"

I laughed before nodding, "You're welcome. The checklist isn't so stupid now is it?" Niall looked at me for a moment before shaking his head.

"No, it's still stupid."

Unbelievable.

_______

"Want any snacks for the plane?" I looked at Niall before nodding.

A Twix bar would be divine.

"Twix please," I watched Niall nod before turning his back to me, searching for a vending machine. I sighed quietly, looking at my surroundings for the first time.

Rushing people.

My eyes landed on a lady carrying a brief case and a duffel bag, sprinting to her full potential down the main aisle.

Oh, don't we all just love airports.

I directed my attention down to my thigh as my phone vibrated against it.

"Harry," I rose my eyebrows in confusion. I looked to my side and spotted Zayn and Louis in a conversation quitely.

Where is he?

I took another once over the perimeter but then shrugged, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Molly. Can you meet me by the boys' bathroom?" I felt my face move into a disgusted form.

"The boys' bathroom?"

"Err, yeah. Please?"

I rolled my eyes, thinking about it for a second, before answering, "Yes."

"Thank you!"

I hung up after a moment of silence, indicating that Harry had hung up on me, and got up from my seat. I took a quick glance at Zayn and Louis again but they were still having a whisper chat between one another. I didn't think anything of it, just walking away quietly. Once I turned the corner, I spotted the girls' bathroom- and must I say that there was quite a line.

No boy could ever understand why girls go to the bathroom as much as we do.

I would've stopped at the end of the line because using the bathroom just one more couldn't hurt, but I had to meet up with Harry.

Stupid Harry.

I walked a little bit further until I spotted Harry leaning against the wall, underneath the bathroom sign. I slowly approached the lanky boy, tapping his shoulder once. I watched his green orbs rise up, putting away his phone once he recognized me.

"Hey!" I nodded in response, giving him a questioning look instead. "What's up?"

"What's up?" I mimicked his Chesire accent. "Oh nothing just standing outside the dirty boys' bathroom when I could be eating a Twix bar with Niall. How about you?"

Harry's eyebrows rose, putting a hand onto his hip. "Woah, attitude."

I sighed before rolling my head back, "I just hate airports, man."

"Yeah they aren't very fun."

"So did you call me over here for some chit chat or did you have a purpose...?" I trailed off, slightly annoyed.

And my period mood swings begin.

"I was thinking we could come up with some sort of prank. The games are still on, ya know?" I rubbed my temple, feeling a migraine start to roll in.

Damn period.

"What'd you have in mind?"

Harry shrugged before cracking a smile, "I thought you'd have some ideas."

"Well are we going to do the prank on the airplane like the headphone one I did on Niall? Or do you want to wait till we get to the states."

"The states. I feel like we would have a bigger range of things to do at the hotel or in the tour bus." I nodded in agreement. I racked my brain for some ideas before frowning.

"I've honestly got nothing."

Harry sighed before bringing his phone out like before, "Shall I look up some ideas?"

I nodded and then brought my own phone out, "I'll look for some too." I quickly brought up google and scrolled through the results.

Whip creamed hand.

Saran Wrap.

My eyes scanned down the list of overused pranks that Louis probably played on the boys already. I pursed out my lips as I scrolled further down.

Powder in the hair dryer.

Hot sauce into water.

I immediately stopped scrolling as I read the next idea, my eyes lighting up in awe.

This is beyond perfect.

"Harry, I think I've got an idea."

_____

"Who will we do it on?" Harry asked as I dodged another women rushing down the aisle.

"I was thinking Zayn or Niall," I tapped my chin as our terminal came into sight.

"Well we can't cut Liam's hair because he has none and Lou would drop kick you to Australia if you even thought of touching his body without permission."

"The sad part about this is that it's 100% true."

Harry nodded before continuing, "Oh and it'll have to be on a concert day, therefore, making us have to wait a bit." I nodded again.

"MOLLY!" I directed my eyes away from Harry and towards the direction my name was yelled. I spotted Niall with his hand up in the air, waving it while holding my Twix bar.

"Peace out, Girl Scout." I saluted Harry coolly as I sprinted towards Niall to my full potential.

Twix.

Twix.

Twix.

"Did you just call me Girl Scout?" I heard Harry's distant voice yell as I tackled Niall to the ground.

"Woah there," Niall panted underneath me. I reached forward, slipping the Twix bar out of his hand, and got up.

"You should've known that was coming, Ni."

He laughed as he stood up, slipping one of the bars out of my hand and biting into it.

"You did not just..." I trailed off as my eyes grew wide in disbelief. Niall's cheeks started to turn red from the laughter he was holding in. He took another bite into the bar and chewed happily, winking at me.

As he took the last bite and finished chewing, he wiped his hands on his jeans and kissed my cheek. "Thanks, Molz."

My hand stood frozen in front of me as my mouth hung open.

Did he just..

He couldn't have just..

I felt a tap underneath my chin and Niall whisper in my ear, "Wouldn't want any bugs flying in there."

"Niall James Horan, you did not just steal my beloved Twix bar."

"Oh but I did." I was about to retort an inappropriate and violent response to him, but Niall cut me off. "And you're gonna let it slide because you love me, right?" He batted his eyes at me and shined his now bracless smile.

I clenched my fist to my side, agreeing with him in my head but not daring to agree on the outside, and bit into my single bar.

The things this boy makes me feel..

"Don't do it again," I mumbled, finishing the bar off. Niall smiled and shook his head, shaking his shoulders in laughter.

"Sure," he said sarcastically. I brought my finger up, ready to tell him off, but the speaker interrupted me.

These damn interruptions.

"The flight to Miami, Florida is now boarding. First class may now find their way to the front desk."

I huffed quietly and rolled my eyes at Niall, before smiling at the goofy face he sent me. I picked up my backpack and threw it around my shoulders, pushing Niall's shoulder, making him lose balance slightly. I stifled a laugh as I handed my ticket to the flight attendant, smiling at her as she handed the top half back.

"Have a nice flight, dear."

_______

"Wanna head to the pool with me and Harry?" I looked at Niall who was shirtless in a pair of swim trunks with a towel hanging on his shoulder.

My god, Niall.

I felt the shivers start to crawl up my arm as I nodded, not trusting my voice at this moment.

"Alright lemme call Haz," I nodded and watched him turn his back to retrieve his phone. I blinked a couple times, shaking the thoughts of Niall out of my head, and walked over to my three suitcases that sat themselves in the corner.

I decided on the navy blue bikini, even though I'll feel self conscience as hell, and a pair of shorts and a tank top as a coverup. I slipped past Niall, who was still on the phone, and walked into the bathroom. Once I finished changing, I used my fingers to brush some knots out of my hair due to my hairbrush being in my suitcase, and brought my hair into a high ponytail.

It'll due.

I walked out of the bright bathroom and into the dimmed room, throwing my dirty clothes on top of my suitcase.

I'll just deal with them later.

"You ready?" I looked at Niall who hadn't brought his eyes away from his phone yet, and watched him nod. "Then let's go! I'm dying for a quick dip."

He chuckled before clicking his phone off, looking up. Our eyes met briefly before he trailed his eyes lower.

Oh god.

I cleared my throat before fumbling with my pony tail, not knowing what to do with my hands.

Oh shit, did I forget to shave?

I quickly brought my arms down, tucking them into my sides.

Why is Niall making me so nervous?

I watched Niall get up slowly and duck his head, slipping the towel off his shoulder and into his arms.

We walked silently down the hallway and stopped in front of the elevator.

I decided to break the silence after I pressed the 'down' button, "Is Harry down there already?"

Niall looked up and, once again, blue eyes met blue eyes, bringing a warm and fuzzy feeling into the pit of my stomach. "Yeah, I believe so. I texted him five minutes ago saying we were leaving."

I blushed and ducked my head, "Sorry if I took too long getting ready."

Niall's eyes widened and he shook his hands, "N-No, you're fine! I mean the time you took was fine, not just you." Niall brought his hand up to his mouth, covering it. "I-I mean.. Dammit I'm just gonna shut up now."

The elevator opened and shakily walked into it. Niall followed behind me, head bowed down with a red face.

Did that just happen?

I fiddled with my fingers once the elevator closed, jerking us downward.

There was a moment of silence before the elevator opened again, showing a beautiful lobby.

"I think the outside pool is to the right," Niall said before gently wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me into his side and guiding me along.

Cue the butterflies being released.

Niall's fingers tightened again my skin, due to my tank top riding up, as we turned the corner.

"Are you scared of being noticed?" I whispered to him, roaming his face with my eyes for any signs.

"Well I know I've been spotted already," Niall started off, perking his ear out to indicate the screaming going on in front of the hotel. "I'm just scared of the fans thinking that you're my girlfriend."

I furrowed my eyebrows, scrunching up my nose. Do you know the saying "Think before you act?" Yeah, well I forgot about that saying for the moment as the words tumbled out of my mouth. "What's so wrong with them thinking that?"

I watched Niall's blue orbs widen for the millionth time today, and his mouth open and close.

"I-I-" he stuttered for a moment before slapping his forehead with his hand. "I'm saying everything wrong today, now aren't I? Molly, I didn't mean it that way." I nodded stiffly, building up the courage and pushing his arm away from my side no matter how much I wanted to keep it there. I puffed my cheeks to try to distract myself from the thoughts of Niall not wanting me to be his girlfriend and walked in front of him, going outside.

I squinted, bringing my hand up to shade my eyes from the sun, and looked for an open chair. As my eyes roamed across the pool grounds, I spotted Harry sitting in a chair in the far corner. I walked over to him, still alone, and sat in the vacant chair next to him.

"Hey, Harry!" I greeted him happily, ready to take a swim.

He looked up from his phone and immediately smiled, dimples on show. "Hey, Molly. Where's Niall?"

I took a gulp of air before shrugging, directing my eyes elsewhere.

He obviously doesn't want me to be his girlfriend so why should I care?

I mentally slapped myself, furrowing my eyebrows. What's gotten into me?

I blame it on this damn period.

"I is here," Niall greeted, glancing at me briefly before hugging Harry.

I ship them.

Dammit, shut the fuck up period.

I rolled my eyes, peeling my tank top off and taking my ponytail out.

Let's get this show on the road.

_____

"Who's team do ya want to be on?" I tapped my chin, looking at my choices; Niall, Harry, or Paul.

"Paul, of course!" Harry threw his hands up in disbelief as Niall's lips formed into a straight line.

"Why'd you pick that old fart for a game of chicken? Me and you would dominate!" Harry protested.

"Paul is beast, I am beast, therefore, we are Team Beast." Paul and I high-fived before he picked me up and sat me down on his shoulders. I watched as Niall licked his top lip as Harry whispered something in his ear. "C'mon boys, chop chop!"

Harry disappeared under the water but then popped back up under Niall, bringing him onto his shoulders.

"And let the games begin!" Harry roared before I pushed Niall's shoulders.

Oh, let the games begin.

_____

"I cannot believe you and Paul beat us!" Harry shook his hair out, drying it with a towel, still in outrage.

"Like I told you before, we're both beast." The three of us stepped into the elevator, Paul wanting to stay in the lobby for a bit. Harry kept talking in absolute outrage, but Niall stayed quiet.

Too quiet.

The elevator dinged, indicating that we've reached our floor. Harry was on the other end of the hallway so we said our goodbyes and headed to the left. Once I pushed the key in and unlocked the door, I threw my towel in the corner with my now soaked tank top and shorts- leaving me in only my bikini.

Oh, this is awkward.

I went to cover my stomach with my arms, but the next thing I knew, my back was touching the wall with Niall in front of me.

"Niall, what're you-" I was cut off by my breath hitching, Niall coming in closer. He touched the side of my face before tucking a piece of my chlorine invaded hair behind my ear.

"I just want to do at least one thing right today," Niall sighed before stepping in closer, making me push harder against the wall.

"What do you mea-"

"I've said something today without thinking and I didn't mean it in the slightest, Molly." I nodded, not daring to speak anymore.

Oh gosh.

"And I'm sorry," he pressed his forehead against mine, making me look into his eyes.

Mesmerized.

"Niall, it's okay-"

"No, it isn't. I care about you a lot. You know that, right?" Once I nodded, he sighed again, fanning his minty breath onto my lips.

Oh my days.

"But I don't think you know how much I truly care for you. I would risk my very own life just to save yours."

Lies.

"No you wouldn't, Ni. This is nonsen-"

"Yes, I would, Molz."

Before I could protest against his words, Niall pushed his lips onto mine, cupping my face with his soft, delicate hands.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
72.1K 2.3K 56
"Boys will be boys and there is nothing you can do about it" Zayn Malik has always been a player and has never been in a real relationship before. H...
6.3K 79 41
Emmaleigh really didn't have a multitude of friends. She only talked to a couple of people; those who she let know her inside and out. It wasn't as i...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...