My Homophobic Best Friend (Le...

By not-so-valkyrie

Cliche title? Yeah I know... When you accidentally fall for your 'straight'? best friend and to make it eve... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
One-shot 1
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 26

18.7K 681 127
By not-so-valkyrie

Kristen POV

The expression on Xandra's face when she saw me strutting down the stairs at my house before will be something that I will remember for a lifetime. The way she looks at me make me feel like I am the only important thing to her. 

I feel beautiful.

She makes me feel beautiful. 

Trust me when I said sometimes I feel insecure about my appearance. I do know I have quite a good looking face (well people said I inherited the genes from my mom sooo...) and quite toned body thanks to my cheerleading practice, but the insecurities still creep into my mind.

But since I'm with Xandra, all those bad insecure thoughts slowly diminished away. 

She did always say that I am beautiful, I am pretty and so on even before we started dating, but I often dismissed it since she is my best friend, so I think that is kind of the best friend's duty ya know.

Maybe there's something about hearing those kind of words from the one who you love make you believe them instantly without no piece of doubts. 

And right now we are sitting in a secluded part of our favorite ice cream shop. Of course she will have her favorite chocolate chips flavor while happily devoured it without any care in the world. That innocent face will surely kill me one of these days I swear.

"Uhhh are you okay Kristy? Why are you staring at me like that?", I suddenly realized I am indeed has been staring at her for quite some times now.

Scoffing slowly while trying to composure myself, 

"You have been ignoring me since you reunited with your coco.", I said, trying to be as serious as I can be.

Baffled by my answer, she frowned for a bit before slowly realizing what am I talking about.

"Are you saying that you are jealous of my favorite ice cream flavor?", she asked with her signature smirk. I really wanna wipe that smug face of hers.

"I thought I am your favorite...", I replied slowly, with a fake sorrowful expression on me. 

Amused by my answer, she scrunched her nose in a very cute way before replying, "Well I am sorry to break this to you my dear, but no one can top my love for my chocolate chips flavor. Well maybe you can be my next favorite flavor." she shrugged after finishing her sentence.

But then she realized there's some innuendo hidden behind her words...

"... Uhhh I'm.. I just, ummm ya know the whether seems nice today.", while trying to avoid the eye contact with mine, she is slowly turning into a beet red of color,  then the blushing made her blush harder until she was scarlet and roasting hot. 

This girl of mine is too adorable...

Although I felt something cursing through my veins and straightly going down there while absorbing her words before, I still feel she is too cute to be true. While allowing her time to compose herself, I tried to fight back the smile that wants to break out from my face.

......................

Alexandra POV

  "... Uhhh I'm.. I just, ummm ya know the whether seems nice today." 

I felt like the most stupid person have ever existed that time. That's why my parents taught me to think before saying anything. 

But it is just so hard with her being all angelic in front of me, I feel like I can't even control my mind and there you go..!

And for a minute there I feel like my face was on fire, but with Kristy's amused face with an attempt to not laugh at me, I know that there's nothing I should be embarrassed of. 

She is Kristy afterall. 

My Kristy.

The one who always understand everything about me even before I realized it myself. Well minus the part where she didn't have any clue when I have feelings for her. 

I took her to a simple dinner at the nearby restaurant before. Decided that I want to spend as much time as possible with her tonight, we just walking there as the restaurant is just few blocks away from our house. 

Talking about the dinner, I never thought that Kristy has a jealousy side in her, and oh gosh, those moment I saw managed to turn on some switches that being hindered in me before. 

  ...................... 

Flashback during dinner

I was choosing Kristy's favorite strawberry cheesecake at the cake on display on the counter when suddenly I felt like someone is standing too close to my liking. Turning my head to the side I saw that it's actually Candice being all smiley and happy.

"Well hey what are you doing here?", decided to not be rude, I started the talk.

"Obviously I need some sweet things to solve my sweet-tooth craving today. Heard that this restaurant serves some mean caramel cheesecakes.", she replied while grinning even larger. Why is she so happy?

"Ohh yeahhh I know that their chocolate or strawberry cheesecake is to die for, but yeah maybe same goes to the caramel flavor one.", I stated after ordering a piece of Kristy's favorite.

"Really? So both of them are your favorite?", she asked out of curiosity.

"I like the chocolate one, well chocolate is bae for me, and my girlfriend likes the strawberry one.", I replied happily because I really love the sound of mentioning a girlfriend and referred it back to me in a sentence.

"Ohhh.", her face dropped a bit suddenly. What did I do?

"Uhhh you okay Candice?", I asked a bit concerned as she seems always happy.

Quietly chuckled, she answered, "Nothing it's just I'm a bit envy of you guys ya know? Like how you are so sweet to your girlfriend and I can see that she is quite protective of you as well sooo... Well I'm sorry for rambling I was just..."

"Wait wait. Candice, no need to apologize for that. What happened?"

"It's just my girlfriend of 3 months just broke up with me. I know that 3 months is not a long period but I think...maybe I am falling for her...", she said timidly. Gosh she sounded so heartbroken, even I can feel those pain radiating from her.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, really I think I may know how that feels. How about we hang out tomorrow and you can tell me anything you want to share. We are friends afterall right.", I said trying to lighten up her mood a bit. Maybe she needs someone to talk to.

"I really appreciate that and well I know that you are on a date now so see you tomorrow.", with that she hugged me tightly and pecked my cheek before walking away.

I was thinking about her words on how Kristy is so protective of me. Like what does it mean?

"Soooo what did she want?", suddenly I heard an angel talking to me from behind. Geez am I that cheesy?

"She just needed a friend and I offered to hang out with her tomorrow.", I replied while shrugging no big deal to her. 

"I don't like she's being all clinging and hugging you like that but yeahhh I think she do need someone to listen to her too. But tell her to never kiss you like that again or we'll see what happen next."

Did she just growl? Gosh is it wrong to think that sounded so sexy.

"I'll tell her that later honey, don't worry I'm all yours.", she is just too cute I need to smooch her.

"Anyway, let's go babe, I'm already so full.", with that she dragged me out of the restaurant.

"Wait wait!"

"What?", she seems annoyed but still so cute. 

"I didn't pay for our food yet and I already ordered your favorite cheesecake, I'll ask them to put it in a box. Wait here.", I quickly peck her soft lips and dashing out to the counter. 

For those who still have the interest to read this piece crap of mine, thank you very much. Words will never be enough to express on how much I love all those kind reviews. 

Thousand apologize for all those mistakes in my story above that makes you cringed while reading it. Hope I can read your opinion later. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.8K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
291 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
115K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
165K 5.9K 23
In life, there are many firsts. A first kiss. A first love. A first heartbreak. I, Sam, would like to share all of that with you, my life story. My l...