The Agent's Secret

By Quennbeetch

Rain has a dark past.Ashter had a secret in his past.Silang dalawa ay pinagtagpo para makawala sa madilim na... More

Chapter one:The Deal

PROLOGUE:

341 3 0
By Quennbeetch

Agent.

Dark past leads them both to the new and challenging part.

Dark past that can change their lives .

What if you'll meet an Agent?

How will you describe them and their works?

Is that the thing they called "too risky and dangerous?"  

Pero paano kung mabigyan ka ng panahong para mas makilala ang isa sa kanila?

Makakaya mo bang pigilan ang puso mong mahulog sa kanya? But there's this one question, that will trigger your past.

What if you will found out that you and him has a deeper connection to each other?

Pano mo matatanggap ang mga sikretong tinatago ng isang Agent? Matatanggap mo nga ba?

 Then try to read the story of 

The Agent's Secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 723 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
13.8K 968 23
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
14.1K 355 11
Azra, jeune femme d'une vingtaine d'années forcée d'épouser un homme qu'elle ne connait absolument pas. À cause de son frère aînée ; Tarik. Azra viv...
39K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...