Live, Laugh & Love

By Heartache_Filzah

She lives in her normal life (well that's what her family thought) but the truth she only lives her life in... More

A New Beginning
Taking A Step Forward

THE PROLOQUE

5 0 0
By Heartache_Filzah

Flashback from the very first moment she become who she is now;

Early in the morning, Filz always woke up in her bad side. She wasn't the best morning person you ever meet. The reasons she become who she is now was because of the pain, heartache and cheated on. She changed herself to become a heartless person that nobody knows; including her family and friends doesn't know this side of her. Filz hates every single living that moves, especially that thing is called human. She hates every person in this world because she knows that everyone is all fake and liar. But what about herself? Doesn't she ever realize that herself is also living in a lie? Filz can be weird at the same time.

As you all can see, Filz is a closet lesbian when it comes to her family well except her brothers and sister in laws who knows what she likes. But her brothers never agree with her lifestyle, instead they want her to change back to normal and be with a guy instead of a girl. Filz blames her mother for her sexuality , because of her mother she's into girls. Unfortunately that blaming thing stop when she was already in high school, she realized it was her own fault not her mother. And so, she blames herself for living such not in normal lifestyle. What more can she do? Instead she keep on living in those kind of lifestyle. She's a player, a heart breaker and mostly a dangerous woman at that time. After high school, she was done being all those above and start to live in a normal life (that's what she always thought)

After 3 years later, Filz finally accept herself as who she is. She decided to throw all those denying feeling and turn it into something more. She decided to go with her lifestyle. She decided to be a lesbian but still in a closet of course. Everyone who friends with her, knows her true self. Except her parents and her other siblings. She is the youngest among 7 siblings she have.

Filz start to looked for her true love, even living in a dream that surely won't be coming true. Because who ever dream of marrying the celebrity that they crush will be coming true? Nobody; unless you're working with one of those famous people. Then, you will be known and acknowledge. Pretty sad life for Filz, since she still hoping and dreaming that day will come true. (Poor life she have there)

Therefore, Filz started to work hard and save few her monthly salary just to chase her dreams. Even it will take her another 3 years, at least she could always said when that time comes; I did it!

Who else still keep on dreaming and wishing and hoping for that moment to come? We all know Filz is one of those people.

And now here she is, working after done study for a year and three months. She working her ass just to achieve those dreams. She lost her friends from high school, she only friends with her coworkers and also only her family is there to give her the support.

Everyday she wakes up, she get ready for work. Every time her friends asked her out, she always declined because she wants to be able to show to the world and her family that she can make it. Even if it's take time. She wanted to see who will stay when she's jn difficult moment and who will stay when she's happy or pleased. Unfortunately, not everyone she thought that will stay with her are finally left her in her difficult moment. She realize only family stays with her even though they don't know the real Filz.

After saving enough amount of money, Filz finally went and chased her dreams. She bought a ticket to Los Angeles, at first she was about to bought a ticket to Australia but then remember about her past and she chose Los Angeles instead. She told her parents but it didn't went well , her mother was angry at her and they had a disagreement with each other. Her sisters were angry at her and told her she is too young to go alone, but Filz give a reasonable excuses telling them she has connection when the truth she doesn't know anyone there, not a single friend.

In the end, her parents finally give in and let her go. Knowing she needs it, need to see the world and learnt everything on her own. Her family cried when the day finally came, Filz hugs each of them before assuring them that she will be okay and she promised to come back like that time when she was further study. Her brothers gave her the amazing speeches, her sisters told her to always called every chance she had and her parents wished her the best before give her one final kissed on the forehead and hugs her tightly while crying. Everyone who don't know Filz might sees her as a primary student because of her height. When the truth she's already in her 20s (how sad to be a smaller girl...no offense to short people out there)

Filz finally went inside the plane and wait for it to be departure. It will surely take a whole lot of hours to arrived at her destination. A single tears started to come out from her eyes. She didn't even realize that she started to cried, she was sure she put on her best act in front of her family and friends, in truth she was feeling weak and sad knowing she won't be meeting with her family not for a short time, since this is what she wants anyway. A sudden tap on her shoulder startled her, quickly she wipes her eyes and looked at the person who tapped her.

An elderly woman looking at her with a weak smile "are you okay sweetie?" Asked the elderly woman. Filz nodded her head, a little bit chuckles comes out from her mouth "I'm fine just will be missing my family."

The elderly woman understand her feeling, she then gives Filz a half hug while telling her everything will be okay. She then asked "are you visiting a family there?" Filz shakes her head and said "I don't have anyone there, it's kind of my first time visiting the place. It's actually my dream to go there."

"Ahh young woman in chasing their dreams, you're just like my grandson. He also once to chased his dream and now he finally settling down to where he is now" told the elderly woman. Filz smiled warmly and feeling amazed.

"It's great to know he is finally settling down, lucky for him to have such an amazing grandma who support his decision" said Filz still feeling a little bit jealous seeing how the grandma in front of her support her grandson dreams. Unlike hers, she have to convinced her family that she can do it on her own without being worried.

"I am happy, he gave me a handsome great grandson. You should meet him and his family, swetie" the elderly woman was so exciting talking about her grandson, her family and everything you need to know about Los Angeles. Filz happily listen to her and without missing a single bit of those stories. She was pretty much amused how an elderly woman like her still can talk like she was still in her younger years.

"Oh my I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Filz Yuni Isaac. People called me Filz most of the time" Filz introduce herself in full manners a little bit embarrassed for forgetting to introduce her name.

The elderly woman laughs at her action before saying "ohh it's okay sweetie. You have a beautiful name, called me Wendy or grandma."

Filz then held out her hand and said "thanks grandma Wendy, it's a pleasure to meet you." Grandma Wendy didn't take the hand to shake instead she went and hugs Filz even a little bit awkward but still manage to give a full hugs. Filz return the hugs and tears fall down her eyes. She now knows that there will be someone who can help her while she's there in Los Angeles but not until she try to survive first on her own.

18 hours later, Filz finally arrived at her dream places, she was happy to have landed safely and even make a new friend even if the person is older than her, at least she know if something happen she always could asked for grandma Wendy for an help, only if it's emergency.

"It was nice meeting and talking with you grandma Wendy, maybe next time if we meet again I will surely bring you to dinner as a thank you for giving me the talk" Filz said in a very thankful manners and not her usual self kind of attitude. But she learns from her parents that growing up with manners will make people know not to messed with you and respect you.

"Oh sweetie no need to thank me. I already thought of you as one of my granddaughter. Now let's go and meet my family especially my adorbale great grandson" after they take their luggages , Filz was being drags by grandma Wendy to meet up with her family. Filz kinda feel shy and a little bit scared though.

As they walk out from the luggage places, Filz quickly saw a little boy running towards her and grandma Wendy. That's when she realize, it was the great grandson she was talking about. A small smile forming on Filz face knowing she is actually far from her hometown, knows that she is alone and no family with her. She then, sigh a little bit heavy and control herself not to cries in front of everyone.

"Sweetie come here, I would like you to meet my family" called out grandma Wendy to Filz who still standing not too far away from the family.

Filz quickly keep her appearance presentable before walking towards the happy family. She gives the family a warmly smile and in returned she get backs a warmly welcome smile even a hug from each of them. Filz couldn't help but laugh happily as she's been introduce to the kindly, welcoming and friendly family she ever met. That's when she realize that this family will be her second newly family, here in Los Angeles. She doesn't know much about this place, and now she is thankful to meet with this newly fond of family.

"Thank you for giving me a place to stay until I find the right hotel to stay, I am very much thankful" thanking Filz in her touching words as tears came out from her eyes.

"You're always welcome to stay for as long as you like, beside grandma already thought of you as her own granddaughter. No need to worry about it" explained Yvonne who is Zen's wife. Filz has been introduce to each of them so she mentally remember it very fast, especially the little one who is currently sitting on her lap.

"I don't want to be a burden for you. I'm okay with finding a hotel" said Filz a little bit shy knowing they are all tok friendly and kind.

"You're not a burden sweetie, like I told you they are very much welcome in this family. Make yourself as home" interrupts grandma Wendy before Yvonne or Zen could said back to Filz.

With a final glance at the new fondly family, Filz finally give in and said making the whole family in cheerful even the little boy on her lap is happy "okay, but at least let me help few things in the house to pay back."

Filz founds out Zen is the owner of Z&B Entertainment company, and as for Yvonne she's a well knowns singer her stage name is Alexia Rose. Grandma Wendy owns her own cafe shop just few blocks from Zen's company. Filz was surely shocked to have met with a very known people but thankful they told Filz not to worry about paparazzi, not every paparazzi knows them went outside work place since they make a good disguise of themselves.

Filz laughs at them and happily offer a helping hand if they needed one. Soon, after a month staying with the family of Hiram-Goode. Filz finally can become herself, she then went to grandma Wendy's cafe so she can talked about her plans. It is time for her to start her new life and before that, she needs to go back to school and study in what she really wanted to study.

"Welcome to Blooming Love Cafe" greets the waiter with a warm welcoming smile on his face.

Filz nodded her head in thank you before asking the waiter "is grandma Wendy in today?" Quickly the waiter went and asked the supervisor to see if grandma Wendy here today.

He return back and said "yes she is" and with final looked at the waiter, Filz went towards grandma office before giving the waiter a thank you nods and a sweet smile.

Knocking on the door before walk inside the office, grandma Wendy looked up to see who is it and when she sees it was Filz, she takes out her spect and asked with a worried voice "is everything okay sweetie?"

"Everything is fine grandma, sorry to bother you at this hour it just that I wanna talked to you about something that I've been thinking about the whole month. If you're not busy, though" explained Filz calmly but deep down she was nervous.

Grandma Wendy nodded her head and said "of course I'm not busy sweetie, now tell me what's been bothering you?" Filz then cleared her throat and sit properly before telling grandma Wendy about her plans on continue study.

"Well you see grandma, I've been thinking alot lately about work and everything. I've been staying with your family for a month now and I feel like it is time for me to help out like pay few bills or buy something for the house, equally. Since I can't get a job because I'm a foreigner, it's bettet if I continue study and after that I can get a job and pay you back or pay few bills as in equally though."

Filz waited for grandma to respond or said something, it's been few minutes grandma hasn't react to what Filz. The nerves in her suddenly become more and more nervous than before she came here. Her palms are sweating, her heart beating so fast and she couldn't help think of negative things.

Grandma then smile widely before laughing making Filz looked at her like she has grown two heads or something. Grandma opened her first drawer before take out a brown file and put it in front of Filz. She pointed to the file and telling Filz to open it. Filz careful take the file and slowly open it, to her surprised inside was a few documents and an account book.

"I... I can't take it grandma...it's too much after what you've done for me"Filz said a little stuttered in shock to see the amount in the account book.

Grandma shakes her head and said "it was your money , you did help me with this shop before beside I kinda saw all the brochures in your room and that's when I asked the others to help with it. I'm just waiting for you to tell me that you want to continue your education since you did said you want to show your family back home that you can do it and you did it."

Tears fall down from her eyes, holding tightly the file while trying hard not to show the effect that grandma Wendy said. She was so scared she still a loser even staying here in her dream places. Grandma Wendy got up from her seat and went towards Filz and giving her the warmest hugs Filz ever felt. How she misses her family, her mother, her dad and her annoying siblings. How she wished they could be here with her? But sadly they have their own life now.

"Thank you grandma, thank you so much. You don't know how I am thankful right now for the kindness and caring you are to me. Thank you" cried Filz in grandma's hugging as was sobbing rather loudly.

Grandma only rubbed her back and soothing her gently. And with that, Filz life has just begun, the new beginning of everything. The new fresh start she has been wanted for so long. And now she have it; thanks to this kind family she met. Now she waits what more to come in her life, what trouble she could cost and how many pain she can have in her new college life after this. Mostly how will this new second family will react to her sexuality and how her her parents would feel after she told them when she brave enough to said it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 24.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
672K 35.6K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
195K 4.3K 27
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...