The Girl Named Sapphire (Book...

By Drum_Major01

You know Randy, ninja of Norisville. But his whole life as the ninja changes when this girl named Sapphire co... More

Part One: The New Girl
The Second Ninja Known as Shinobi
Sapphire is Captured
The Secret of Sapphire
The Tale of Two Ninja
Emerald's Past
The Way he Lied
The Battle they Never Finished
Randy Shows his True Colors
Part Two: Entering Avon
The Elders of Avon
The First Threat
Kirito
The Split Up
Satan's Peak
Anti-Shinobi
The Phoenix is Born
Author's note
Phoenix Vs. Arch Demon
I'll be Back
Epilouge

The Power Within

720 16 6
By Drum_Major01

"What're you guys talking about out here?" Sapphire asked making Randy and Emerald jump.

"N-nothing." Randy stuttered.

"Emerald?" Sapphire asked.

Sapphire glared at Emerald, making Emerald worry. He remained silent, and began to sweat out of pressure. Randy whistled and walked over to me; walking past me and back into the cave, closing the door.

"I-I-I-" Emerald stuttered as Sapphire walked up to him.

"You told him didn't you?" Sapphire asked with a sad look on her face.

Emerald gave her a sorrowful look. He wrapped his arms around her, and held her tight. "I just want to keep you safe." Emerald whispered.

Sapphire let her arms hang as he hugged her, not responding at all. She clenched her teeth, and tightly closed her eyes. 

"I thought I had escaped that. I thought I left that all at the academy." She cracked.

"I just needed to warn him, just in case it breaks loose. You don't want to hurt him, do you?" Emerald continued holding Sapphire.

"No, not again." Sapphire had a tear rolling down her face.

"Exactly."

Sapphire clenched Emerald's white t-shirt under his light blue button up shirt. She dug her head in his chest. Emerald rested his lips on her forehead as he held the back of her head.

Randy opened the door, and peaked through the small crack he made. He saw the two teenagers holding each other in the cold. Randy put a sad look on his face, and closed the door softly.

Sapphire wrapped her arms around Emerald even tighter. Emerald smirked with his lips on her head. They both sat down, resting themselves on the railing. Emerald held his arm around her comforting her.

After about 20 minutes, Sapphire was sound asleep; resting her head on Emerald's shoulder. He picked her up and carried her back inside. He walked past Randy and Howard who were playing cards at the table.

"Got any 2's?" Howard asked.

"Wait, I thought we were playing BS." Randy asked.

"You don't even know how to play BS." How rested his elbow on the table.

"Shut up." Randy said.

Randy noticed Emerald carrying Sapphire in is arms. He walked into Sapphire's room and laid her on her bed. He covered her with her blanket, and walked out of the room. When he walked out of the room running into Randy. Randy glared at him.

"Just friends huh?" Randy frowned,

"Yeah, why?" Emerald closed the door behind him.

"That didn't look like just friends." Randy said.

"Hey, being a friend means comforting them when they need it. And you'll do what ever it takes to do so. It's amazing what a kiss on the forehead can do." Emerald walked past Randy.

"I guess you're right." Randy looked down.

"I know I'm right." Emerald said before disappearing into his room.

'The dude is helpful and all, but he can be a real bastard.' Randy thought.

Randy walked back out and rejoined Howard. He picked up his cards and shuffled them around a bit.

"Now back to what we were doing." Howard began. "Got any 4's?"

"You looked at my cards didn't you?" Randy leaded over the table, resting on one arm.

Howard playfully shrugged giggling.

*****The next day*****

"Come on Randy!" Sapphire yelled in the blizzard.

"I'm... Coming!" Randy yelled pulling himself through the blowing snow.

Randy and Sapphire both climbed up the peak of the mountain for training purposes. Sapphire grabbed a ledge and pulled herself up, only to have the small ledge break. She fell trying to catch herself again. 

She fell past Randy, and he grabbed her ankle, having her hang head first. The wind blew her hair in front of her face, making it even harder to see. She took a deep breath, getting a mouth full of hair. She coughed up the hair, and made the snow swirl around her. She guided the snow to put her back on the mountain side, making Randy let go of her ankle.

"Let's go!" She yelled at Randy.

Randy heaved the cold air, that felt like nails running down his throat. Randy reached higher finding the peak of the mountain. He relaxed his whole body up against the mountain, holding on the top. Sapphire reached for the top, touching Radny's hand by accident. Quickly pulling away; Randy grabbed her hand and gestured her to hold on over his own hand.

Sapphire panted, having tears running down her face from the cold. She laid over the cold, as the wind blew snowflakes into her brown hair, that was half red from the bottom. Sapphire looked as if she were about to fall asleep. Randy pulled her close to him, and slid down the side of the mountain. 

He slid back down to the balcony, and placed Sapphire on her feet.

"Thanks, Randy." She smiled.

"What're friends for?" Randy opened the door for her.

She wiped the snow off her body, and walked through the door. Randy Walked back through the door, but before he got through it completely, the side of the mountain exploded. Rubble fell of the side of the mountain. Randy jumped through the door, somersaulting to his feet.

"McFist." Randy growled.

The ship put a walkway from the ship to the cave door. Robo-apes climbed off the ship, followed by Viceroy. 

"Get the girl." viceroy pushed the button on his remote.

One robo-ape attack Sapphire. She jumped and did a 360 kick, kicking off the ape's head. A robo-ape snuck up behind Sapphire, but when it was about to grab Sapphire; Emerald shot it down with a powerful fire blast.

"Are you insane?!" Sapphire yelled at Emerald.

Sapphire was tackled by a ape, but she was able to kick it off. She spun on her hands to her feet. 

"Randy, Howard!" Sapphire yelled. "Get out of here! Now!" 

Howard sprinted out of the room, while Randy stook stunned.

"Now!" She yelled again, turning her head to look at him.

Randy shook his head, and walked up to Sapphire's side.

"Never. I won't run away from a fight." Randy put his fists up.

"Randy, I insist; if you don't want to be scarred by what I'm about to do, get out of here." Sapphire's voice began to turn into a low growl.

"I don't care, I never leave a fight because of what I'll see." Randy slammed his right fist into the palm of his left.

Sapphire's eyes began to change to a blood red, with thin pupils. Her canine teeth sharped to a point. "Bring it." She growled.

"Randy!" Emerald yelled. "Step back."

Randy shook his head, and clenched his fists even tighter. Sapphire attacked the robo-apes at the speed of light. She formed a sword out of ice, and slashed through each ape, leaving a line of light connecting all the apes. She made her sword disappear, and when the sword disappeared the robo-apes exploded. 

She stood straight up, and turned towards Randy. She bared her teeth at him, and let out a growl. 

"RANDY!!" Emerald screamed reaching out towards Randy.

Black dragon wings appeared on Sapphire's back. She prepped herself to charge Randy, when Viceroy tazzed her. The volts rushed through her body; powerful enough to take down her demon form. Sapphire yelled in pain, her teeth returned to normal, her eyes when back to their normal green, and her wings deceased.

Sapphire fell to her knees, still being shocked by Viceroy. She fell onto her stomach when Viceroy final stopped. 

Randy ran towards Sapphire only to be tazzed by Viceroy as well.

"Randy, you idiot!" Emerald yelled.

Randy stood his ground refusing to fall. Bolts, and lightning ran through him; still he stood. He yelled in pain, keeping his ground. Randy clenched his teeth, and opened his eyes. His eye color changed to a lightning blue. His hair began to wave, turning into the lightning blue as well.

Viceroy stopped tazzing Randy, like it had broke. Randy lowered his hands to his side with sparks flying around them. 

"Leave." He growled.

Viceroy put a horrified look on his face, and fled for his ship. When the ship began to take off, Randy yelled and pointed both of his hands at the ship. He sent a bolt of lightning towards the ship, making it crash into the mountain.

Randy's hair and eye color returned to normal. 

"Damn bastards." Randy snickered.

He looked down at Sapphire, who was in Emerald's arms already; completely unconscious. She had burn marks all around her body; clothes torn, scratches, burn marks.

"Sapphire!" Randy said in shock as he went down on his knees.

Randy softly touched her cheek, getting shocked by all the electrcity in her.

"Randy." Emerald said.

"Yeah?" Randy responded quickly.

"Has the Nomicon taught you healing yet?" Emerald asked.

"No, but I'm going right now." Randy abruptly stood up and ran to his room.

He grabbed the Nomicon out of his bag, and opened it.

"Come on Nomicon, I need some healing techniques. What do ya got?" Randy asked before entering the Ninja Nomicon.

***** Author's note: Sorry for my colorful language in this chapter.*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.7K 35
a silly ninjago fanfic from when i was like 13 - Y/N is a 16 year old girl who has every right and reason to hate the ninja, especially the green on...
9.8K 320 23
Ran was just an ordinary girl. Going to a not so ordinary new school. Norisville high. What makes this school so strange? Only that it has a ninja! W...
536 24 11
For 800 years Norrisville High has been protected by two Ninjas. One of these Ninjas has a unique power to connect with spirits, she is known as the...
41K 800 92
"My land was once peaceful and pristine, but that changed a decade ago when the Ice Emperor imposed his will and corruption upon us and destroyed my...