FREE Books on Amazon - Decemb...

By Read4FreeBooks

Published Wattpad authors run short term promotions where they let you download their published Amazon books... More

FREE Books on Amazon 30th Nov - 16th Dec
Red Night - Vampire Files Trilogy by R.K.Close
Regency Masquerade by Vera Loy
The Imperfect Kid by Ann Writes
Maid for the Rock Star by Demelza Carlton
Invoke by Michelle Hayes
Russian Roulette by May Freighter
Save Me by Anna Santos
Pitch Black by Elise Noble
Eun Na and The Phantom by Erica Laurie
Confessions of a Wedding Planner by Michelle Jo Quinn
Forever Night Stand by Ysa Arcangel

Soul Summoner by Elicia Hyder

81 8 0
By Read4FreeBooks

Free on Amazon 4th - 13th Dec

Blessed or cursed with a connection to the souls of others, Sloan Jordan can see the best in people...and the worst. With nothing more than a glance at a photograph, she can judge the living from the dead and the good souls from the evil ones. For twenty-seven years, she's kept her ability a secret, but eleven young women have been murdered in the mountains of North Carolina, and Sloan may be the only hope of finding their killer.

She has just agreed to help Detective Nathan McNamara with the case, when a stranger—who is as alluring as he is terrifying—shows up at her doorstep with a dark past and another puzzling mystery: she can't see his soul at all.

Now Sloan is on the hunt for a deadly psychopath with two irresistible men. One of them would die for her, and the other would kill to keep her safe.

**The First Book In The Soul Summoner Series**
Book 1 - The Soul Summoner
Book 2 - The Siren
Book 3 - The Angel of Death

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."