Love Is In The Air

By Ninjapon7

Marinette has been crushing on Adrien for what seems like forever and he's been crushing on Ladybug, deciding... More

Swiper's Daughter
A Hero In Disguise
Nigh time melody

Do You Believe in Miracles?

20 2 15
By Ninjapon7

"But mummy that's impossible!"

"Do you believe in miracles Adrien?"

Present day/Adrien's POV

I used to...a long long time ago, but those days are gone, I've grown up there's no such things as miracles, if there were you would still be here...

My life is far from perfect, even though everyone thinks it is, a glamourous rich model, living his best life, huge mansion, well whats the point of a mansion if your always alone in it.

My only escape from it all was my alter ego, Chat Noir, when I'm him I'm finally free to do what I want, to BE what I want, so every night I sneak out as him, my dad wouldn't notice he probably wouldn't care.

Running through the night, the cold wind in my face, jumping on the rooftops, taking in the sights and sounds of Paris at night

All the lights were out and families asleep happily, except in one house, a girl stood out on the balcony, I smiled as I recognised her immediately

Marinette.

I could spot her dark blue hair anywhere

A/n: Are you sure about that Adrien

I landed on her balcony and she looked up at me in surprise, "Chat Noir? What are you doing here?"

I smirked "Sorry to startle you little lady" I said while bowing.

She giggled and continued to stare out her balcony with quite the forlorn look on her face.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

She mustered a smile but I knew it was fake. I used that smile quite a lot myself.

Her smile faltered as I gave her the are you sure? look.

"I've just got a lot on my mind, school...and this boy I like, I'm too shy to tell him how I feel and I doubt he likes me back." She confessed.

"I know how you feel." I replied staring up at the night sky. "I've confessed my feelings to Ladybug countless times, even though she shuts me down every time. She thinks I'm not genuine, which I am, she also has another boy in her heart, of course I understand this but it still hurts, but there's nothing else for people like us to do but...move on."

Her blue eyes widened as she stared at me.

"You've moved on from Ladybug?"

I nodded. "It was hard but it was something I had to do."

"...maybe I should too." She said so with hesitance and trepidation in her voice.

"It would give you closure" I whispered.

She suddenly chuckled. "Who would have thought I'd be getting love advice from The Chat Noir."

I laughed "I'm no different from you anyways, just a teenager with a life just like you."

"...tell me about your life." She requested.

"Well I can't reveal too much...but my life is not desirable to say the least, I'm alone most of the time, doing things I don't want to do, but it's alright, I feel much better when I get to chat with people like you." I said with a smirk.

"You can come round anytime Kitty." She called as she walked back inside her room. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Purincess" I purred with a wink.

When I was sure she was inside I mad my way back to my house going to sleep happy.

The next day

"Everybody say hi to your classmate Kayama!"

"Hello Kayama"

Narrator's POV

The new girl waved shyly and took her seat.

Class continued as usual, afterwards everyone wanted to get the chance to meet the new girl.

"Nice to meet ya girl! My name's Alya and this my best friend Marinette!" Alya chirped pointing at that latter.

"You too." The girl replied fiddling with her curly hair.

She and the girls chatted as they left the school building. "Hey girls!" Someone called. The girls turned around to see to approaching males, one hand silky blonde hair, the other had a cap covering his head and style that was of the chaaaaainnn.

"Oh and this is my boyfriend Nino" Alya said with a smile, gesturing to the capped boy. "Yo'" was all he said with a wave. Kayama waved back, she thought he was cute, but she definitely wasn't a boyfriend stealer.

"Hi I'm Adrien." The blonde said, shaking Kayama's hand, she blushed as she thought Adrien was quite handsome.

Then she shook her head vigorously "Y-you must be Marinette's boyfriend!!!"

Marinette proceeded to have mental breakdown shouting words that no one could decipher.

Adrien just laughed "Marinette, nah, she's just a friend!

Marinette giggled nervously, but looked quite upset.

Alya facepalmed.

Nino just sighed.

And Kayama stood there very confused.

"Um er anyways, Kayama,where are you from?" Alya said in an attempt to change the subject.

"Oh I'm from Nigeria!"

"Cool tell us more" Alya said dragging Nino along with her leaving Marinette and Adrien alone.

Mari was about to run after them but Adrien held her wrist.

"Hey Mari, is something wrong, is it something I said? You can tell me after all we're best friends."

"Yes it is something you said" Mari thought.

"No I'm fine, really!" But once again Adrien could tell that smile was fake. He pust his arm around Marinette.

"If you need anything I'm here." He whispered as he led her over to the others. Marinette didn't know how much of this she could take!

"Marinette is such a good friend, but I'm not sure she thinks the same of me! I need to make her know that I'd do anything for her! She's...my friend ya my friend right?" There was a battle going on in Adrien's mine. However Marinette feared she was sinking deeper and deeper into the friendzone.

Mari and Adrien finally caught up the rest of the group. Nino had left cause he had something to do, so only Kayama and Alya awaited them.

Suddenly a certain ombre haired boy rode past on his bicycle. Kayama's jaw dropped open, she knew Paris was the city of love but she had just seen like three gorgeous meh in the span of a few seconds!

"Luka!" Marinette called with excitement in her voice. The boy come to a stop. He parked his vehicle and ruffled the girls hair.

He then turned to Alya and waved, he gave Adrien a fist bump, then lastly turned to Kayama.

"And you are?" He asked taking her hand, "Kayama." she said so quietly that Luka barely hear her. He bent down and kissed her hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

Kayama was about to give this boy a backhand slap, but everyone seemed to think what had just happened was normal. She figured maybe it was a friendly greeting in France.

"Oh your quite the flirt eh, your tactics won't work on me." Kayama replied quickly drawing her hand back. Luka shrugged "I was just being polite." "Anyways see you guys later, I'm here to pick up Juleka."

With that he strutted off into the school.

"What a interesting day" Adrien chuckled as his limo pulled up, "See you guys tomorrow."

Kayama was shocked once again she had no idea that Adrien was loaded!

After that everyone went their separate ways, immediately Adrien went home he went for his daily catwalk.

He found himself making his way to Marinette's balcony, just to see if she was there of course.

And she was.

Once again staring of into the Parisian night.

Chat Noir couldn't resist going to visit.

"Whats up Mari"

"Can't sleep."

"Why?"

"Got a lot on my mind"

"Same as yesterday?"

"...yep"

"Maybe I can help, can I come in?"

"Sure" Chat scampered into her room, luckily she had taken down all her Adrien posters, except one, she forgot of course.

"Your a fan of Adrien Agreste?" Chat asked.

"Yeah I am." The blunette replied.

"Lucky guy"

"Hmmm what makes people fall asleep, Movies!!!" Chat then began too to look through Mari's movie collection.

"AHAH! The little mermaid my favourite!!! She doesn't take no nonsense from her dad" Adrien basically screamed, "My mom and I used to watch it all the time..."his face fell but he shook the thought from his mind, He then put the movie to play and sat down, he signalled for Marinette to sit next to him, "GET COMFY CAUSE ITS ABOUT TO BE MOVIE NIGHT!" Chat whisper screamed bursting with excitement.

Mari just rolled her eyes and sighed at his childish behaviour. She sat next to him and they began to watch the movie.

"OOOOH THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PART UNDER DA SEAA UNDER DA SEAAA, DARLING ITS BETTER DOWN WHERE ITS WETTER TAKE IT FROM ME-"

"SHhhhh Chat! It's late!" But she couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"Silly kitty."

That just made Chat grin from ear to ear he was happy that he got her to smile.

"OOOOH OOOH THIS IS MY SECOD FAVOURITE PART, WHY CAN'T ERIC SEE WHO SHE IS JUST KIS HERRRR!!!!"

"FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH YOU CHAT!!" "HE'S SO OBLIVIOUS"

Chat nodded vehemently in agreement.

After a while...

"Oooh Mari-"

But she was fast asleep.

Chat smirked to himself, I knew that would work.

He picked her up and tucked her into bed.

"Sweet dreams Purincess"

Maybe miracles could happen after all

And that's a wrap! Finally I'm done, I know I know what your thinking Ninja!!! YOU ALREADY HAVE LIKE A BILLION FANFICS PENDING WHAT WERE U THINKING, I just wanted to try something new, or maybe I like to suffer... either ways shoutout to @Lav_Pixie2007 go follow her she just published hr first fanfic and it's really good so far, she also helped me a lot with this chapter Thx BB <3

Ok time for the word count

Mr Drummer: *drums roll*

Word count: 1622

C ya later guys

Jaja out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 17.8K 80
"แดต'แต โฟแต’แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต’แตˆ แตแต˜สธ หขโฑแต‰โฟโฟแตƒ, สณแต‰แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต—. แดต แตˆแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—, แดต แต—แตƒแตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—. แดฌโฟแตˆ แดต สทแตƒโฟแต— สธแต’แต˜." ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข...
968K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
91.6K 5.1K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...