Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Thirty- I love burgers

1.4K 78 28
By Books_and_nerds

I Dedicate this Chapter to my best friend  MistElix-ir15 for always being there for me :) Thank you: )

Happy reading<3

Chapter Thirty: I love burgers 

The cold air hit me hard, as he stepped outside. A shiver ran through my entire body. Didn't know if it was because the cold was getting to me or because his hands were wrapped around my thighs. Connection of skin to skin. Shit!

I realized what an absurd compromising situation I was in once the shock tore off of me.

I scoffed hitting him on his back, "Ohmigod! Put me down right now... Misster N-Nobody." I slurred-hissed, my head getting heavier by the passing second. Damn! My blood had stuck all over my face by then.

He groaned and continued walking with me thrown over his shoulder. I cycled my legs in that not-so-fairytale-ish position and finally one time my foot hit him on the face. I laughed hard while I heard a loud and deep growl rumbling from his chest, and then he grumbled something under this breath-- probably cursing himself for rescuing me. But, eventually he put me down.

Ow, my feet. Why do they hurt so bad?

Somehow, I hobbled back to the steps of the porch while Evan just watched me and took off the damn five inch high heels-- eating my feet. I sighed, sitting on the step trying to calm my insanely pounding head. Everything felt tilting to right.

"You okay?" He asked-hushed. His warm breath fanned my face. I opened my eyes and was immediately entranced by his gorgeous ones. He was so close to me. My heart jumped in my mouth.

Nobody looked genuinely concerned for me and that melted all my frigging anger.

Maybe being friends won't be that bad after all?

No! I can't go down that road. I'm done...

"No..." I whispered and a ghost of a smile appeared on his perfect lips. He was kneeling in front of me. His dark as night hair were frigging messed up on top of his head and my fingers itched to run through them. Just then his warm finger brushed off the loose lock behind my ear and I shuddered visibly.

His face hardened. "You must be cold. I'm so sorry."

He straightened up and took off his jacket and came around, "Your arms."

I did as he asked and almost immediately his scent filled my nose, giving me chills all over my body. But, the warmth that seeped in me from his jacket relaxed my cold muscles.

Quietly, he took the seat beside me and we sat in complete silence until I whispered, "Tonight was supposed to be fun. Far away from any drama in my life." I was talking more to myself.

When he didn't speak, I continued mumbling, "But, tonight was nothing close to fun. I couldn't freaking stop thinking about you. I tried not to dwell on what I saw last night because I don't have any right on you...yet I can't stop feeling Jealous. Jesus! I'm miserable!"

"You're not." He quickly spoke.

I turned my head to look at him and saw he inched closer. What is he doing? Just then I shut my eyes, placed a hand on my mouth and yanked myself up and around the house, behind the bushes.

Just perfect!

I completely emptied my stomach contents and heard some thudding of footsteps which followed with the opening and closing of a door and then a second later the door opened again.

Ignoring that, I took few deep breaths. Just then a hand outstretched from my side holding a plastic bottle of water. Without a question, I took it and cleansed my mouth. Next came some tissues. I took them and wiped them around my lips.

Feeling embarrassed, I turned around and saw a smirk on his face. "Here." He handed me another bottle of water and I raised my brow at him.

"Drink it all. You'll feel better." I couldn't believe he was the same person I met months ago. The same Nobody with ego as huge as his height. I smiled and took it.

After swallowing all of the water down my stomach, I realized how hungry I felt. I hadn't eaten a thing since this afternoon. My stomach might be feeling much relieved by throwing up but, my head had taken a pitch. It was hurting so bad.

"Did you eat anything at all or was Alcohol all you could think of?" And he's back.

I rolled my eyes at him but, then shook my head. He sighed, running a hand through his messed up hair and a sudden urge pained in me.

I looked away from his eyes. "Well, I didn't drive here. Did you?"

I shook my head and he sighed audibly. "I came with Justin and Kim."

"Finding them in there will be impossible." We said in unison and slightly stunned, stared at each other. What if my stupid stomach didn't have upset in that very moment? Was he about to kiss me?

My stomach churned and literally dropped to my feet when he grabbed my hand in his and interlaced his fingers with mine.

I stared down long at our perfectly joined hands. His large hand securely wrapped around my small one and nothing in the world had made me that content ever before. It was absurd but, it was my true.

I gazed up and he was trying so hard to guard his true happy countenance.

"I know a place that's just couple of minutes away. Max Fifteen. They have best burgers in town."

A grin formed on my lips. "I love burgers."

And we started walking, hand in hand after I picked my heels in my hands from the porch. Damn! It was totally Fairytale-ish! The night was gorgeous. The clear sky, millions of tiny lights around the shining full moon, the cold wind, and the yellow shaded light from the nearby streetlamp-- contouring his perfect features.

He buried his brows in bafflement, "You do?"

I glared at him, feigning annoyance, "What's that supposed to mean?"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Nothing really. Just thought you would be type of a girl who would reply 'No way! A burger? I eat only Salad with Zero Calories!' " I knew he was just messing with me and I wanted to laugh so hard the way he said that.

I gave him my lopsided smile, "Why, I think I can make an exception tonight."

"Oh! I'm honored, my Queen." He mocked and laughed, squeezing my hand slightly. Goosebumps broke out from my arms and legs, as I squeezed back.

I was again four inches shorter than him and I could tell he liked it that way-- honestly, me too. I gazed up and saw him smiling down at me which sent my stomach spiraling down.

For the first time I saw a hope for us. It felt like we could exist together. For the very first time neither of us were shooing each other away.

His eyes moved down to the pair of heels in my hand and then back at me. "Let me." He grabbed my heels before I could protest, as we continued to walk toward god knows where.

I tried to hide but, my grin broke out.

Nobody holding my heels. Totally a million dollar worth moment.

There was this question in my head. Okay... actually two of them. But, I only could asked the other one. "Evan...?"

He looked down at me, with a smile that reached his eyes and nodded at me. "Uh... can I ask you something?"

He knitted his brows closer. "Hmmm..."

"Who's Kyle?" I quickly added, "I overhead your conversation one day-- I swear that was honestly unintentional!" I ushered out and sighed.

Turning to look at him, I noticed something in his jaw ticking and also realized how tight his grip grew on my hand. I knew I'd hit a sore spot.

I cleared my throat, trying to ease him. "Uh... you know it's okay. You don't have to--"

He cut me off. "He's my brother."

I halted with a abrupt jerk, causing him to stop too. He turned around, staring at me. I was shocked.

"You have a brother?"

He nodded, and tugged at me to start moving again. I did. His voice was at a distance when he spoke, "It's a long story and kinda complicated. Trust me, you don't want to know."

I could tell he didn't want to talk about it and honestly, I was glad he told me at least that much.

I nodded, dragging myself closer to him. "I heard you're staying with Justin. . ." Payback's a bitch.

I bit the inside of my cheeks, looking down at my bare-feet.

"Yeah. Home is not exactly the place I want to be at honestly."

"I thought you loved your--"

I cut him, teasing, "Pretty huge mansion?" I used his exact words he did the other night on the Brook.

He grinned, nodding his head.

I knew it was kinda question that's not be answered.

Just then I saw an ice cream parlor still open at midnight. I was yet eyeing him when I felt my feet being dragged towards there.

I groaned, "What are you doing?"

"Getting some ice cream?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why?"

He rolled his eyes, "Because I want to."

I smirked at him. "Thought you were only Cigarettes and drugs kinda guy." The moment it slipped out of my mouth, I regretted saying it a bit.

But, he just smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "I was just messed up today because of what happened last night. I didn't have a single drag since...long time. And, I know you hate it."

I smiled, squeezing his hand. "I do." Does he care what I think?

It seemed like he did.

"And..." he dragged, smirking, "I do not do drugs."

I chuckled.

"What can I get you two?" A elderly man behind the desk asked.

After we paid for our favorite ice creams-- kind off he paid for our ice creams, we started walking again side by side. No hands involved this time and I cussed myself for wanting the stupid ice cream.

I shivered.

"Are you still cold?" he noticed.

I wanted to tell him to hold my hand because all my warmth was suddenly tore away from me. But, couldn't.

"I'm fine." I assured him, taking a bite of my bubblegum ice cream.

I really didn't know what happened there when he grabbed my free hand with his, slowly tucking me closer to himself. I welcomed whatever he had to offer and immediately my body warmed.

"You're an awful liar, Michelle Reynold."

I blushed, profusely, "Thank you Evan Royce." I Imitated his tone.

We ate our ice creams in silence. Suddenly, the air grew thick or maybe it was the strange tension building between us.

I looked up at him and it was as if only his body was by my side but, not really him.

Then just when I thought to speak, he spoke."I wanted to tell you this last night but, you weren't ready to listen. So I let you speak. When you said we were done. Something snapped inside of me and I knew in that moment that your very annoying presence had grown on me. Thinking of not having you there-- irritating me, made me realize that no matter what I couldn't let you go.

"You were right that I wanted you to leave me alone since long time but... not anymore, Michelle. And," he swallowed, tightly gripping my hand, he continued, "The girl you saw last night was my neighbor's niece. The old lady works as a maid in some rich house and that girl is a stripper in the nearby club. Mrs. Wright (The old lady) asked me to pick her niece up from the club when she got a call that she was wasted there. Mrs. Wright couldn't go herself because, she'd to stay for the night in the house. When I brought her back she told she'd lost her spare key.

"I couldn't leave her outside in cold. So, I let her crash at my place. And, she wasn't naked under my blanket, she was just drunk and babbling things."

I was still in shock? Amazement of how good of a person he is? Angry at myself for not giving him a chance to speak? When he added, "I slept on the floor."

He was staring down at me with his brows raised. I knew he was waiting for me to say something but, I was just...

"Oh." Was all I could manage. My head was about to explode!

Suddenly, I felt myself asking, "Then why did you stop midway kissing me at the stairs?" I halted and so did he.

Heat rose from my neck to my cheeks, as I took my hand off of his. I wanted to know the answer.

"I wanted to...kiss you" he stepped closer and my heart skipped a beat. He whispered, "So many times."

"What's stopping you, Evan?" I encouraged. I wanted him. I wanted his lips on mine. I yearned his touch on my skin.

My throat dried, as I licked my even more dry lips.

His eyes turned dark. Just like it did before in the party. He let go of my heels.

With a swift moment, he closed the distance, snaking his arm around my waist, and pulled me even more closer to him. Our bodies brushed together. My heart went wild.

He grabbed my other hand in his and interlaced our fingers. Each time his one finger adjusted with mine, I shivered and he smiled at that. Something jumped in my stomach so hard that I shut my eyes for a second. My heart was about to explode into million pieces.

His warm uneven breaths fanned against my lips, as I shuddered to the core. I wanted to open my eyes and watch his gorgeous face and the look he had but, I didn't get the chance when,

his cold lips met mine. Everything in my body burned and tinkled. Untangling his hand from mine, he cupped my cheek while I did something I wanted to since the day I saw him.

I ran my fingers in his hair. They were exactly like I thought they would be. Extra silky and smooth.

I was filled with amazement of two tastes mixing together. My bubblegum flavor with his chocolate flavor.

Our lips were in sync with each other. We pulled at each other to fill the invisible gap between us. His hand slipped inside my hair and I was going to lose it. Right there.

I gasped and he slipped his tongue inside, teasing mine. We shuddered and continued to pull each other impossibly closer. I could tell he wanted exactly what I did.

Holy mother of good god! Nothing felt better than him kissing me.

He bit my bottom lip and I threw my head back, as he deepened the kiss. We both knew it's going to end because we both were out of air. We parted our lips and heavily breathed, forehead to forehead. Our eyes losing ourselves in each other. I linked my arms tighter around his neck and he dipped his head down, grazing his lips with mine, our breaths mingling together.

"I didn't know my son had a girlfriend."

XOXO💋

Sorry for the cliffhanger but, it's totally worth it after that super awesome-- heart wrenching kiss they just shared.

Please, VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE <3

~D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
31.4K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
10.4K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...