Yandere Simulator X Reader *O...

By Kittykatlord25

ooookkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyy LISTEN UP PEOPLE! THIS IS A ONESHOT BOOK OF YANDERE SIMULATOR X READER! I DON'T SE... More

Budo Masuta X Reader (Love)
Chojo Tekina X Reader X Ryusei Koki (Love)
Riku Soma X Sad!Reader (Love)
Budo Masuta x Reader x Taro Yamada (Love)
Jealous! Budo Masuta X Tsundere! Reader (love)
Yui Rio X Evil!Reader (Friend)
Shin Higaku x reader (Love)
Taro Yamada X Reader (love)
Chojo Tekina x Reader (love)
Jealous! Taro Yamada X Shy! Reader(love)
Oka Ruto x Reader (Love)

Haruto Yuto X Reader (love)

1.8K 39 9
By Kittykatlord25

(Art belongs to me)

(Y/n)'s POV.

Today was monday. I did not want to get out of bed. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 7:15, good thing class doesn't start until 8:30. I got up from warm bed and went to my closet. I opened it and pulled out the school uniform. I didn't like the fact that girls had to wear such short skirts. Good thing I'm aloud to wear black tights. Anyways, I got into my uniform and grabbed my bag for school, But before I went downstairs I walked over to my desk and grabbed my 3ds and my phone. I was in the Gaming Club and I challenge Ryoto. I will beat him, being a gamer was just in my blood.

I then went downstairs and made myself some toast. I than ate it and went to brush my teeth, and before I knew I was already out of the door. I took a deep breath and smelled the air. It was nice outside. I then locked the door and was on my way to school. My parents usually leave before I wake up, they have an important job so they're always busy.

As I was walking to school I checked my phone to see what the time was. 7:32 it read. I sighed to myself. 'I'm usually at school by now, I must be tired.' My thoughts were interrupted when I saw my school, Akademi High.

I started to walk towards the school entrance as I passing by the lovely cherry blossoms. I soon realized that I was on school grounds, I looked at my left and saw the gym teacher. "Good morning Sensei" I bowed at the blond adult who waved back at me. "And good morning to you too (Y/n)-san" She bowed back.

I smiled at her before walking in the building. I walked to my locker before opening it and taking off my shoes and replacing them with my school shoes. I closed my locker before walking to the gaming club, but suddenly I bumped into somebody.

"Ah! Sorry I didn't see you there" I sheepishly said with an awkward smile. "Oh forgive me, I did not mean to bump into you." I looked up at the and saw a male who had purple hair and a British accent. "No, it's alright" I brushed off invisible dust from my skirt before looking at tall male in front of me. "What's your name?" I asked him while readjusting my bag on my shoulder. "My name is Riku Soma, may I ask what your name is?" He asked politely "My name is (Y/n) (L/n)" I responded. "What beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blushed before looking down at the ground obviously embarrassed.

"T-Thanks" I stuttered, I wasn't used to getting compliments. All of a sudden my phone buzzed and my ringer was on and it realised a cat sound. I quickly checked it and saw that it was Ryoto. "What was that?" Riku asked me as he looked around the hallways with a curious expression. "Sorry that was my phone" I said as I opened the text from the gamer boy.

Ryuto: Dude where r u?

(y/n): I'll be there in a min hold on.

"Sorry I gotta go, I'll talk to you later" I was about to walk to the gaming club but Riku grabbed my arm causing me to turn around and look at him. "Would it be possible if I got your number?" He asked with his british accent. "Yeah sure, could you give me your phone?" I stuck my hand out waiting for Riku to give me his phone, which he gave to me.

I quickly made a new contact and added my number on his phone, I then took a quick picture of myself for the photo contact and then I gave the purple headed boy's phone back. "Here, text me anytime, but I seriously have to go. Bye Riku-kun!" I gave him a quick bow before walking quickly to the gaming club.

SMOL TIMESKIP TO THE GAMING CLUB CAUSE I'M TIRED

As I opened the doors to the best club ever, I quickly spotted the red head except he doesn't have his headband? "Sup dude" I walked over to him and sat a few seats down from him on his left. He looked up at me from his computer, "Hi (y/n)-chan." We high fived each other before fist bumping. "Are you ready to get your ass kicked in SSB?" I asked as I held confidence in my voice. "I should be the one saying that" He smirked at me as he got his 3ds from his bag and I did the same.

ANOTHA SMOL TIMESKIP PROBS 10 MINUTES

I was laughing at Ryuto's face, he was in pure shock. "H-How?" He looked at me his mouth still open. "Lots and Lots of practice Ryuto-kun, trust me it's so worth it." I said as I patted his back sympathetically. He gave me sad smile.

"I guess I'm just going to have to practice a lot now huh?" I nodded as he sighed before turning off his 3ds, as I did the same. "What time is it?" The no headband man asked me as he started to get up from his chair. I checked my phone and saw that it was 8:20.

"We have 10 minutes until class starts dude!" I exclaimed as I got up from my chair and grabbed all of my stuff. "I'll see you at lunch!" I yelled before running out of the club.

3rd person POV.

As (y/n) was running down the stairs, she was careful that she didn't run into anybody. As soon as she reached the main floor she crashed into somebody. The two humans both fell on the floor with a thud. The female groaned and rubbed her head before getting up. "Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you like that" (Y/n) apologized as she grabbed her bag and then looked at the male who was still on the ground. She stuck out a hand. "Are you okay?"

The red haired male opened his eyes and looked to see who was talking to him. His red orbs widened as he saw a beautiful girl holding out her hand waiting for him to take it. He grabbed her hand and got up. "Again I'm sorry for crashing into you" The (h/c) bowed. "It's alright" Haruto said as he couldn't stop looking at the 1st year. "What's your name?" He asked without thinking. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n), what's yours?"

"Haruto Yuto" He replied while having a small smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you Haruto but I have to get to class. I'll see you later" She walked away from him and was now walking to her class. Haruto watched her walk off to her classroom before realizing that he had to get to his own class. Without wasting anymore time, Haruto walked to his class and sat down in his seat.

TIMESKIP TO LUNCH

As the bell rang over the school, students rose from their seats and exited the classrooms. (Y/n) walked down the hallway and was going to go outside and sit on the side of the school. As she was walking down the hallway she saw Haruto walking. As if on cue, the red haired looked in the girls direction and stopped moving. They both looked at each other before the female waved at him. He waved back and walked over to her.

"Hey (Y/n)-chan" He spoke as he placed his hands in his pockets. "Hey Haruto-kun" She said as she had her small bag in her hands. "So where you going?" He asked her as she started to walk outside and him following her. "I'm going to check up on the kitten outside of the school" She answered him as the two were now on the side of the school. "Kittens huh? You like them?" He asked her as he looked at her small form since he was pretty tall.

"Yes Kittens are so cute and cuddly" She smiled as she saw the kitten in the distance. "One of my friends likes cats too, I think you too may get along" He thought a out loud as he sat down next to the kitten. (Y/n) looked at her new friend while giving the kitten food and asked, "What's their name?"

"Riku Soma, a kitten lover and a 3rd year." Haruto started to pet the little feline with a small smile on his face. "Oh Riku-kun? We met each other earlier this morning." The 1st year was surprised that one of his friends had already met. 'Wait what year is (Y/n) in?' He thought as he stopped and looked at the female. "What year are you in (Y/n)-chan?" He looked over his shoulder.

"Curious aren't we now? I'm a 1st year. What about you?" She giggled. "I'm a 1st year as well" She had a shocked look on her face. "Shut up! Seriously? I thought you were a 2nd year!" She exclaimed while picking up the kitten and holding it in her hands. "Wait you seriously thought I was a 2nd year? How did you get that idea?" He laughed with a confused smile on his face.

(Y/n) pointed to his ear, "Your piercing. I didn't think 1st years would wear stuff like that" She said simply as she placed her attention back onto the cute kitten who purred in her arms. "It looks good on you too" She looked at him with a small smile on her face. Haruto blushed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Thanks (Y/n)-chan, I'm glad you think that." He smiled but it soon faded when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took out his electronic device and looked at it. "What is it?" The female pointed out as she scooted closer to the male who slightly blushed. "It's from Riku-kun, he's asking where I am" Haruto sighed as started touching his screen with his fingers. "Tell him that we're outside the school helping the kitten, he loves kittens right?" She told the ear pierced boy who nodded and started to type away.

After hitting the send button he then pulled (Y/n) by the waist and held up his phone, which her (e/c) eyes widened. "No, no, no, no I am not doing pictures" She spoke as she tried to get out of the young boy's grasp. "Come on please? Do it for the kitten." He pleaded with a small pout. She puffed her cheeks out but then held kitten in her arms more protectively. She then smiled at the camera which made Haruto blush.

'Shit this only proof to Riku that I'm with the kitten, stay calm man you can do this' He thought as he gave out a small grin before snapping the picture. He then lowered his phone and saved the picture first before sending it to his 3rd year friend. "Thanks for taking the picture, sorry if I kinda forced you to do it in a way." Haruto spoke as (y/n) waved her hand back and forth.

"Your fine Haruto-kun, I'll take a picture with you any day if it involves with this little cutie" She nuzzled the kitten's nose with her but the feline licked her instead causing her to giggle. Haruto felt like he was going to have a heart attack from all the cuteness that (Y/n) was doing. "Heh, you're going to have to take more pictures with the kitten more often then if that's the case." He said as he still held onto her waist. "Like I said I still don't mind" She said again as they both leaned on each other while looking at the precious kitty.

EXTRA

Riku and his friends gathered around his phone as they saw the picture that Haruto sent. "Who is that?" Sora asked Riku. "She looks so cute with that kitty!" Hayato exclaimed as he gazed at the picture. "That should be me not Haruto-san" Ryusei muttered under his breath with his arms crossed. "Oh she's in my class" Sota said out of thought making all the boys look at him. Ryusei grabbed him with fake tears in his blue eyes. "Why didn't you tell me that you had a cute girl in your class?!" He grabbed the blond boy's shoulders as he started to shake them lightly but dramatically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys what's up! Its me Kat I hope you like this oneshot, I wanted to put this up on Thanksgiving but I had my step father's family came over and there was so many people. I was starting to write it on my phone in my room but then I had to give up my room for someone I didn't really know and I had to sleep on the floor in my mom's office room. But thank god there was a computer there so I had wrote at least Half of this amazing oneshot. Anyways, enough of my problems I hope you like this oneshot and if you did please leave a vote I would really appreciate it.

SEE YA LATER PALS!

KITTYKATLORD25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.