Mine

By Chocochibi

Kuroo x oc More

1: It started like...
2: Daisuki desu
4: A little bit...
5: Rival
6: Tension
7: Tanjobi Omedeto
8: Tsu-kun
9: I'm Not Going
10: Being Evil
11: It's On
12: Yatori's House
13: Deal Date
14: Unexpected Confrontation
15: Officially Mine

3: Suki desu

595 16 0
By Chocochibi

Kofume: how?!!! Kuroo confessed!!!

kenma : oh.

Kofume: what oh!! You stupid nii-san. That's your friend.

Kenma: he's a nice guy.

Kofume: so you knew?!!!

Kenma: kind of.

Kofume: ugh... I don't know what to say about you!!
_________________________________

Kuroo: ohaiyo.

Kenma: ohaiyo.

Kofume: .... ohaiyo...

Kuroo: guess we're going to school together again today like always.

Kenma: let's just go.

Kofume lags behind a distance from them. Kuroo purposely slows down his steps to reach kofume's pacing.

Kofume: what do you want?

Kuroo: you don't have to hurry for a decision. I'll wait for it.

Kofume: .... I said before. I'll try my best to like him back. Actually... when I was young... I liked you before. You were so nice... you treated me like your real imoto and it made me really happy. Someone took care of me more than my nii-san . But I also knew... that was just when I was young...

Kuroo: when we were young huh... that's right. I used to take care of you because you always lagged behind.

Kofume: I didn't want to interrupt whatever guys things you guys were doing.

Kuroo: how about now?

She blushed " suki desu. Kuroo would be a nice person to date. With that... I decided... I'll like you back even more than I decided I would to just someone normal.... "

Kuroo laughs a little " more than... someone normal huh. Arigato."

Kenma: hurry up. We're going to be late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
150K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
634K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...