Fix You (Jelsa) -{COMPLETE}

By Sil-bD9

Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future... More

• One •
• Two •
• Three •
• Four •
• Five •
• Six •
• Seven •
• Eight •
• Nine •
• Ten •
• Eleven •
• Twelve •
• Thirteen •
• Fourteen •
• Fifteen •
• Sixteen •
• Seventeen •
• Eighteen •
• Nineteen •
• Twenty •
• Twenty One •
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine
Fourty
New story!!

Twenty Three

1.9K 69 101
By Sil-bD9

23.

Elsa's heart was hammering painfully on her chest as she tried hardly to understand what was going on.

Was this really happening?

This was supposed to be the safest campus in the world, yet she had a knife pressing painfully in her body.

She didn't know what to do. Scream? Try to run?

She knew that she couldn't do that. She knew that if she attempted to open her mouth that knife could easily break through her skin.

Her breathing became uneven.

"Pitch stop it, please" She begged silently, as she felt her eyes starting to burn.

"Shh now, my queen" Pitch whispered in her ear, making her shut her eyes in disgust and fright. "This is what we're going to do, I really recommend you to follow my exact orders if you don't want this knife to go any deeper." He warned. "You're going to walk with me in complete silence, pretending to have the time of your life. You're not going to stop to talk to anyone not even if someone talks to you. If you try to say something, anything at all, you know what's going to happen" He said and started to much her towards some direction.

"Pit-" She tried to say again.

"Shut it and walk" He said.

They both began walking around the campus. Elsa had no idea where Pitch could be leading her. She was terrified, the cold metal cutting through her skin was an obvious reminder that she was in deep, deep trouble. So she tried to walk as slow as she could, not quiet succeeding, since Pitch was on an obvious hurry.

Every student that saw them, looked at them with shocked and curious faces. At normal sight, they appeared to be just walking, while Pitch hold Elsa by the waist. The scene looked quiet odd, mostly because Elsa's 'smile' was incredibly terrifying, it was obvious that something was wrong, but most people were just too afraid of Pitch to even go near.

Elsa pleaded everyone with her eyes, she could feel the tears accumulating in her eyes in desperation. Everybody was looking at them but no one got near enough to realize about the real situation.

She felt like dying, she was so scared, she couldn't believe this was happening to her. She should have listened to her friends from the start, she should have kept Pitch away.

"Hi Elsa!" A male voice suddenly said, Elsa's head snapped, and so did Pitch's.

Kristoff was right besides her, with a big german shepherd by his side.

"H-Hi Kristoff" Elsa said, feeling just a bit relieved. She prayed for him to realize what was actually happening, or at least find it odd her walking with Pitch Black.

"This is Sven!" He exclaimed with a smile and gestured to the dog. The dog started to growl suddenly, and Kristoff looked at Sven confused. He was growling at Pitch. "Huh.. that's strange. Oh! I didn't see you there, I'm Kristoff... You are?"

Elsa wanted to scream. Of course Kristoff had no idea who Pitch was, he didn't know she was in company of a psychopath.

"Elsa we need to keep going" Pitch said ignoring Kristoff completely. Kristoff was a bit surprised by him, and he grow a bit suspicious when Sven growled again, this time a lot more angrier than before.

He knew his dog, so narrowed his eyes at Elsa.

"Hey, Elsa are you alright? You seem a little agitated" Kristoff asked, gaze traveling from Elsa to Pitch. Elsa was about to open her mouth to say something, when she felt the knife pressing harder into her skin.

"Elsa" Pitch warned. Elsa blinked the tears away, and looked at Kristoff, her eyes screaming at him.

"I-I'm fine, Kristoff" Elsa tried to say with a smile that obviously didn't reach her eyes, Kristoff looked at her surprised but Pitch instantly turned her away, leaving the confused blonde and his growling dog behind.

After walking for about two more minutes, that included Elsa pleading with her gaze to anyone that crossed their path, that finally entered to probably the most terrifying dorm building from the entire campus, she couldn't even remember its name. Once they entered, they crossed paths with a lot of people that everyone in the campus knew it was better to stay away from. People like Scar, Ursula and Jafar were walking around the building.

There were a lot of them that greeted Pitch with a knowing smirk, and the more residents that greeted Pitch, the more Elsa felt trapped like she was in hell.

Without a warning, Pitch shoved Elsa harshly inside of one of the rooms, closing and locking the door right behind him.

Elsa took advantage of this and quickly separated from him, but in her rush, she dropped her purse . Pitch immediately grabbed it, and took her phone out to turn it off.

"What in hell do you want?!" Elsa screamed at the top of her lungs, tears now rolling down her cheeks. "Why are you locking me here are you fucking insane?!"

"Aww, why are you crying, my queen?" Pitch said and advanced towards her. Elsa instantly backed away.

"Stay away from me!" She screamed, and Pitch just chuckled loudly. "Now open that fucking door and let me out!" She pointed, obviously not daring to move an inch at his direction.

"You lost all your power here, Elsa, don't you see?" Pitch said with a huge scary grin. "I got tired of all of this, I got tired of waiting. You're not going here until I get what I want" He said now growling.

Elsa felt like paling again. What he wants?

She needed to get out of this place. She knew that Pitch was up to no good, and her side was burning incredibly painfully. But she couldn't find any exists. The door was locked, and the only door left was the bathroom.

"What do you want?" Elsa asked, frowning at him while she pressed her injured side. Pitch immediately grinning, playing with the knife with his hands.

"What else, Elsie? I just want us to be together" He said and he started pacing around her.

"That's never going to happen" Elsa said with disgust.

"Wanna bet, queenie?" He said, and his smirk instantly turned into a frown "So you better shut the hell up already and do what I said, or else..." He said and his eyes travelled to the knife. Elsa gulped. "Now, be the good and obedient girl you always are, and take off your clothes"

'WHAT?'

Elsa felt the world spinning around her, her eyes were wide as plates as she stared in total disbelief at Pitch.

She was about to faint.

Tears started streaming down her face.

Could this actually be happening? Couldn't this be some sick joke?

Pitch immediately started to burst in laughter, Elsa just stared shocked at him while the tears keep on flooding her eyes.

"Oh, Elsa you're such a stupid little girl!" Pitch laughed out loud. "Do you really think I'm gonna risk myself by raping you? I'm not that stupid" Pitch instantly said.

Elsa felt slightly relieved, but it didn't last long.

"If you're not going to do that then what in hell do you want?!" She asked, she was getting really desperate and she had no idea on what to do.

"Just a short photoshoot" Pitch said grabbing his phone.

x

Something was wrong, he felt it.

He was feeling it for a while now, since he called to order some food and Elsa was still not arriving.

At that moment, he thought that maybe she got caught up with something, or maybe crossed paths with some of her friends and got distracted.

That was when she didn't arrive after 20 minutes of leaving to search for her notebook.

But now, the delivery arrived, so that meant that he got here 40 minutes ago, and she still wasn't there.

There was no way she got 'distracted' for so long, no when she wanted to finish this project so bad just moments ago.

He thought that something was wrong, but he tried to convince himself that he was overreacting.

Until he decided to call her.

Her phone was off, and he found that extremely weird, and the feeling he had in his gut was definitely not helping at all, so he decided to grab his car keys and drive towards the Main Hall to see if she was there.

He parked his car, and tried to call her once more time, but no avail. He immediately got out of his car and practically run towards North's class.

She wasn't there either.

He was about to turn around and leave when something caught his eye.

He walked towards their usual seats with a confused frown. Elsa's notebook was still there, resting on her table.

'What the...?'

That couldn't be.

If the notebook was still here meant that Elsa didn't make it here on the first place. What could have 'distracted' her?

Something was wrong. The feeling on his gut was growing stronger.

He wasted no time, he rushed out of the building and began searching for her walking rapidly, he was almost certain that something was wrong now. If something had distracted Elsa, at least it had to be near the Main Building, she was walking there, and the mini-bus stop was really close to the building.

So why she wasn't hear? Or even near?

His heart started to beat a lot more quicker than it should and he was starting to feel agitated.

"Hey Jack!" Someone said from behind. Jack was a bit perplexed by this, but still irritated since this person was interrupting his search. He turn around to the unfamiliar voice to find that blonde guy that was in Elsa's dorm right behind him, with his dog.

"Uhm... hi" He said in a not very friendly manner, until something crossed his mind. "Uh... Christopher... Have you seen Elsa?" Jack asked, and the blonde rolled his eyes.

"It' s Kristoff" The blonde said.

"Yeah, whatever- Have you seen Elsa, yes or no?" Jack asked him again slightly more irritated than before.

"Yeah, I saw her. Why?" Kristoff said a bit confused.

"Because she was supposed to meet me in my dorm like an hour ago, but she didn't show up and I tried to call her but her phone's off" Jack explained rushed.

"Oh... Well I saw her about 40 minutes ago. She was walking with some guy, but she looked a quiet odd" Kristoff said recalling.

'A guy?' Jack thought in confusion.

"You mean that Flynn guy? The one with the ridiculous goatee?" Jack asked frowning in confusion.

"No, no. It wasn't him. I don't really know who he was since he didn't tell me his name even if I presented myself. I never really saw him with Anna's sister ever, but they were walking around here hugging." Kristoff explained.

"Hugging?" Jack said slightly annoyed. "How did this guy look like?"

"Uhm, he was really pale and he had black hair and horrible yellow eyes" Kristoff said. "He looked pretty creepy, even Sven was growling at him"

Jack's blood run cold at the description.

"Call Anna" He said immediately.

"Wha-Why?" Kristoff said, frowning in confusion.

"You need to call her right now and then go straight to the Night Building right in that direction" Jack said, pointing him the direction he needed to follow, and then he started to walk towards there

"Okay but what's going on?" Kristoff said.

"I think Elsa's in trouble" He said, and instantly started to run.

He really hoped this was just a huge misunderstanding. He really hoped Kristoff was wrong and he was describing a completely different guy.

He really hoped Elsa was okay.

x

"W-What?!" Elsa whispered in disbelief. "Why in hell would you want that?! You're fucking sick!"

"Why would I want that?" Pitch repeated the question with a smirk. "Simple, your Majesty. Blackmail"

Elsa stared at him confused, trying hard to find a route of escape as well.

"Do you really think your father is going to let her precious perfect girl lead his company once her naked pictures are all over the internet?" Pitch asked, and Elsa felt her heart stop. "I'm not saying I'm going to upload them right away. The only way to prevent me for uploading the pictures I'm gonna take you, is if you pretend to be my beautiful girlfriend and then marry me" He finished.

Elsa's jaw dropped. This guy was fucking insane. Why was he so obsessed with her anyway?!

"There's no way in hell I'm going to let you do this" Elsa spat, her gaze strong and determinated.

"Oh really now?" Pitch said. "What if I help you then?"

Elsa gazed at him in confusion until he started stomping towards her, knife in hand. She tried to back away but just when she took one step she hit the wall behind her. She tried to run towards her right but Pitch quickly pushed her against the wall and imprisoned by placing both of his hands at both sides of her head.

Elsa looked at him terrified with tears in her eyes. Pitch smirked down to her, and he grabbed her sweater harshly, but instead of taking her sweater off he cut in with his knife splitting it open.

Elsa's lacy royal blue bra instantly came into his view, she blushed furiously and her heart started to beat painfully in her ears and trying to get out of her chest. She was about to try to cover herself with the now useless sweater until she felt a stinging pain in the same place than before. She cried in pain and looked down. The knife was there again, getting deeper into her skin.

Hot tears burned in her cheeks in desperation. The pain was too much but she still chose to cover herself with her arms.

Pitch pressed the knife even deeper, making Elsa scream in pain.

"Please stop!" She cried.

"Then take it off" Pitch whispered. Elsa gazed at him but she kept her arms covering her breast. He pressed harder. "TAKE IT OFF!" He screamed right in her face. Elsa cried harder, but she couldn't endure the pain anymore.

She cried and adverted her eyes from his, and slowly took off the useless maroon sweater, leaving it on the floor.

"Good girl" Pitch whispered. "Now take your pants off, or the next cut is going to be in that perfect face of yours" He said, and stepped back to give her space. "Take them off right fucking now" He growled.

Elsa never felt so impotent in her whole life. She never felt so little. She felt heartbroken, and she felt dirty.

She just wanted to be with her dad now.

Still, she knew she couldn't be stubborn, not when the knife was right in his hand.

She slowly took her pants off, and just as she drop them in the floor, a flash blinded her.

Her heart stopped and she felt she couldn't breath anymore.

"You better stop crying if you don't want me to keep on cutting you" Pitch said, Elsa tried hard to hold her tears, and another flash took her by surprise. "Such an obedient girl you are, Elsie. Your dad did an amazing job with you" He said smiling wickedly. "Now, bra off." He said.

Elsa paled again, and shook slightly her head,

"I said bra. Fucking. Off." He screamed, making Elsa press her eyes together strongly. She really preferred to die right now.

But an idea crossed her mind.

She moved both of her hands towards her back, and grabbed the bra clasp, while trying not to hiss in pain because of stretching her bleeding wound. She tried to unclasp it for a few seconds.

"God dammit take it off already!" Pitch screamed, with his phone focusing on her.

"I-I can't" Elsa whispered.

"What do you mean you cant you little bitch?" Pitch hissed, getting really impatient.

"It's stuck! I-I need help" Elsa said, Pitch instantly widened her eyes at her, to then smirk while scanning her from head to toe.

Elsa really wanted to puke.

"Oh... let me help you then, my queen" Pitch said, and skidded his phone in one of his pant pockets, and the knife in the other, while he walked hungrily towards Elsa.

When he got near, Elsa pretend to turn around to let him 'unclasp' her bra, but just as he was about to touch her, she instantly turned back and kicked him harshly between his legs.

Pitch fell on the ground crying in pain, and Elsa run towards the main door. She tried to open it but then she remembered it was locked.

'Fuck it NOW WHAT?!'

Her gaze landed on the bathroom door, and just as Pitch was about to get up she run to the bathroom and locked herself in, instantly separating herself from the door as far away as she could.

Instantly, there was a loud slam at the door.

"Open the fuck up Elsa" Pitch screamed.

Another slam.

Elsa felt her lungs failing.

"If you don't open this door right now, when I open it myself I swear to god I'm gonna write my name with my knife on your fucking skin!"

Another slam.

She was crying, there was no windows on this stupid bathroom. She couldn't even scream for help.

"You stupid little bitch!"

Another slam.

No even something she could use to defend herself.

"You're gonna fucking regret this!"

Another slam. But this time, the door swung open.

"Hello there, queenie" Pitch said with a wicked grin and the knife in his right hand.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Elsa screamed at the top of her lungs, trying hard to get as far as she could.

"But I didn't help you with your bra yet" Pitch said, and took one step towards her.

Another slam.

Pitch and Elsa gazed at the main door in shock.

Another slam.

"Whoever you are, come back later!" Pitch screamed and took a few steps towards the door.

Another slam.

"Get the hell out you idiot! I'm fucking busy!" Pitch screamed.

Who the hell it could be? He told everyone to keep their butts out of his dorm for at least two hours.

Another slam.

"Stop it you fucking-"

Another slam, and the door swung open.

Jack Frost was standing right in front of Pitch's dorm door frame, looking raged.

His eyes scanned the room.

"Jack!" He heard someone cry, his head snapped towards the sound.

Elsa was there, cornered in the bathroom, almost naked, bleeding and crying.

His heart stopped at the horrible sight, but he continued to scan the situation.

There was cloth on the floor, drops of blood nearly everywhere, Elsa's purse in Pitch's bed.

He gazed at Pitch.

He had a knife on his right hand.

And that's when everything turned red.

"Jack, I swear this is not what it looks lik-" Pitch tried to say with a nervous and terrified smile.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Jack said and grabbed Pitch by his shirt collar, to the hit him square in the right eye, making him instantly fall in the floor and drop the knife because of the impact. Jack waisted no time, he jumped above him, and started to hit him in the face multiple times.

Blood instantly started to appear, while Pitch tried hard to plead him to stop.

"You're fucking sick!" He said and hit him again.

"Stop it! Please stop!" Pitch cried. Jack stopped to grab him by his hair, making him cry in pain, and he lifted him close to his face.

"You have no idea of the mistake you made" Jack snarled, to then hit him so hard in the nose, that Pitch fell unconscious.

Jack felt his eyes burn, he never felt this angry before. Never. He never felt his blood boiling so much in his whole life.

"Jack" Elsa whispered. Jack instantly snapped his head to her. She was still cornered against the bathroom wall, and she was crying desperately.

Jack got up and rushed towards her, feeling his eyes blur.

God, what if he didn't arrive on time.

What if he got here too late.

He hugged her, he hugged her so strongly and so desperately, like he never hugged anyone before.

He instantly felt Elsa's tears soaking his hoodie.

"Thank you, Jack" She said between sobs, and Jack felt his heart breaking. "I was so scared" She choked. Jack felt a tear running down his cheek.

"I was too" He whispered, struggling hard with his words as he rubbed her bare back. She felt so cold. "I was terrified" he said. "Are you okay? Did he-"

"No he didn't" Elsa said almost immediately. "But this hurts so much" She said and showed him her now large wound.

Jack really wanted to go back and kill Pitch with that damn knife. How he fucking dared. How he fucking dared to touch her, to hurt her.

"You'll need stitches" He said, and gazed at the door, there were a lot of people watching them in shock since the door was opened. "What the fuck are you waiting?! I need a blanket and I need someone to call some fucking professor!" He screamed while he covered Elsa with his body. He wouldn't let anyone else see her this way.

Ursula instantly came with a purple fuzzy blanket, and Jack carefully wrapped Elsa with it, covering her body fully.

North instantly came, and he widened his eyes at the scene.

"What happened here?!" He exclaimed, gazing at Pitch that was still out. "Jack, what happened here?" He repeated in desperation.

"Pitch tried to force Elsa, and he hurt her" Jack said seriously.

"Where did he hurt you?" North asked worriedly, Elsa discreetly showed him her large wound at her side while hissing in pain. "Take her to the infirmary right now, I'll take care of Pitch" North ordered Jack.

Jack nodded and picked Elsa up in princess style, making sure he didn't touch her wound.

"Wait! I need his phone!" Elsa exclaimed in worry, and Jack looked at her confused. "He took pictures of me, I need his phone." Elsa pleaded, and Jack felt his blood boil once again.

North heard what she said, and he searched Pitch's pocket to then take his phone out, and he handed him to Elsa.

"Now go!" He urged them.

Jack walked as fast as he could without hurting her, he tried to calm her the way he could but she was incredibly shaken.

"Elsa!" He hear someone scream. "Oh my god, Elsa!"

Anna and Kristoff were running towards them, and Anna was pale as a paper, already crying at the sight of her sister.

"Anna" Elsa cried. Anna got to her and observed her while shaking in confusion, shock and worry.

"W-What happened?!" She whispered, watching the big blood stain in the purple blanket.

"She needs to go to the infirmary right now" Jack urged feeling more desperate by the minute.

"To the infirmary?! How about an hospital my sister is bleeding and I got no idea on what happened to her!" Anna screamed at Jack.

"The campus infirmary also works as an hospital Anna, c'mon you need to relax, we can't shake Elsa more than she is" Kristoff tried to reason with her.

"We need to move. NOW" Jack urged again.

"O-Okay, my car is right this way!" Anna said and stared to rush towards her car, both boys did the same, Jack carefully moving as fast as he could without hurting elsa any more, and Kristoff going behind him just in case.

They got to the car, and Kristoff moved towards the driver seat.

"Let me drive Anna you're way to worried" He said, and Anna nodded quickly and gave him her car keys with trembling fingers. Kristoff instantly got up and started the car, ready to leave.

Jack opened the right door of the second row of seats and deposited Elsa as comfortably as he could. He was about to close the door and run towards his car to follow them when Elsa's grasp in her hand stopped them.

"Don't leave me" Elsa pleaded, with tears in her eyes. He felt his heart broke in a billion pieces.

"I wont"

"Please don't leave me, Jack" Elsa said again.

"I wont, Princess. I wont ever leave you" So he got in the car, and Anna did the same. She got in the passenger seat next to Kristoff since her sister was laying in the back row, with her head resting on Jack's lap and called her parents instantly.

It all felt like a sick nightmare.

A.N.: I'm so so so sorry guys... I know, I know. I'm terrible, and cruel and evil and probably going to end up in hell. I still hope you (somehow) liked the chapter tho!

Okay, here's a few things for today, and the #1 is really important to me.

#1 Seriously guys, I don't know what to think. There are some days when I'm uploading a new chapter and think, 'I don't think this one is as good as the others' and maybe I even think some of you are not going to like it, but then I receive wonderful reviews telling me how much you loved it, and how every chapter is even better than the previous and GOD It makes me so happy really! I really appreciate everything you write to me! You're really amazing people! I seriously love you all!

#2 We're going to see Jack's point of view very soon, and even though he's still not in love with Elsa (or at least he doesn't think or analyze their relationship yet) he's gonna be... at some point. The only thing I want to say that he just needs a few 'extra' factors to return her feelings, he's still not familiarized with anything, he just knows she's special for him, and I want him to understand everything first before make him fall for her.

#3 If you didn't realized it yet... I'm not a fan of rushed fluff... I just think that a relationship needs to start with friendship, and since Jack's pretty new in it, he needs a bit of time to show affections (even friendly) towards Elsa, still. This chapter is game changing so.... you'll see how it goes in the next chapters ;) just be a bit patient! Slow burns are SO worth it!

And I think thats all for today!

I really really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I really really hope you don't hate me.

REVIEWS ARE DEEPLY APPRECIATED AND WELCOMED. IF THIS CHAPTER..... OR ME UPDATING (since I don't think the chapter made you smile at ALL) MADE YOU SMILE I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE ME SMILE BY LETTING ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT! I LOVE YOU. AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

We'll read each other tomorrow!

Silvana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 260 18
As if seeing him kiss her wasn't enough pain for her, when Elsa found out Jack was engaged to someone else, she knew her chances were gone. But when...
13.8K 832 41
Jack Frost is like his name, cold. He is mean to everyone placing him at outcast status at his new school. Elsa Winters is the most popular girl at s...
96.3K 2.6K 130
COMPLETED! ❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲! ❞ Ask & Dare the Big Five! Hiccup, Rapunzel, Merida, Jack Frost...
229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...