Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

Β© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 3

4.7K 169 8
By ARAYAIK

Chance

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

Groaning I rolled out of bed rubbing my hands down my face. Looking the clock I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. While I was in there I was think about last night with Kerstin, we had a blast last night. Turning off the shower I got ready to go into the office. After I was dressed I grabbed my phone and keys. There was a message from Kerstin from last night.

K.London
I had a wonderful time with you.

I smiled at her innocence and called her on my way out the door. Her secretary answered and told me she was in a meeting and that she would have her call me back as soon as she finished.

I had been busy working on Kerstin's house. Matt had just brought me my lunch when I felt my pocket vibrate. Looking down I saw Kerstin's number and I picked it up

"Hey beautiful lady" I heard girly giggles on the other end of the phone.
"Hi Chance," she replied.
"What's up with you?"
"I been in meetings all morning."
"Mmm... did you eat lunch?"
"That's what I'm doing now"
"Well eat and just text me that way we both can eat," I said laughing.
"Okay Chance."
"Bye Beautiful"

She said something like mmhmmbye and hung up, I guess she was chewing. Shaking my head I started texting and eating. When I finished eating I started working again. At 5pm I was leaving the office I turned off the light and went to the gym.

As I was finishing up my last two sets X walked up. Xavier is one of my buddies I built his house and his studio's.

"Wassup man."
"Nothing much working like always."
"We still on for tomorrow right?"
"No doubt."
"Ight cool."

When I got home it was 7:30PM, I cooked me some veggies and steak. Grabbing me a glass of water and a glass of white grape juice I sat down to eat. Just as I finished eating my phone rung and I picked up without looking.

"Hello"
"Hey baby why you ain't called me the last couple of days?" I heard a slurry female voice saying into the phone.
"I'm not your baby and stop calling my phone Phalisha," I said and hung up the phone slamming it on the table. I told the girl a billion time to leave me alone, I ignore every call text I must change my number tomorrow. My phone started ring and I snatched it up answering it without looking and yelled.

"WHY THE HELL YO ASS STILL CALLING ME SHIT!"
"Hello....I think I called the wrong number," I heard Kerstin's sexy voice say.
"No Kerstin you didn't. Sorry about that I just thought you were someone else," I breathed trying to calm down.

The other end of the line was deadly silent.

"Kerstin you still there?"

Kerstin

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Chance the sweetest gentlest man I know screaming. But at who? I can hear him rambling on the other end on the phone.

"Chance I'm here are you okay?"
"I sorry I didn't check the number. Sorry if I scared you or an-," he was rambling on.
Cutting him off I said "It's fine Chance. You want to talk about it"
"No," he signed and asked about my day.
I just dropped the subject and told him about my day. Which really suck due to the fact that I spent my entire day trapped in meetings. I asked about his day and he said it was great until he got an unexpected phone call from someone he didn't want to communicate with. He also told me that he had a bunch of suggestions to show me for the house.

We have a meeting Monday at his office. I was really excited that I was finally getting my dream house.

"Chance I can't wait to move in," I said laughing.
"Girl I got to build the house first," he replied cracking up.
"I know, I know so hurry up!"
"Yes ma'am Mistress London," he yelled playfully into the phone. I had tears rolling down my face that's how hard I was laughing.

"Ummmm... Kerstin is ELMO over there?" he asked, which only made me laugh harder.
"HAHA funny. Stop talking about my laugh," I fake being sad and start sniffing. It sounded real cause of the tears.
"Oh shit I'm sorry beautiful don't cry." I couldn't help but laugh again.
"What the hell... Kerstin did you just play me?"
"Yes, Yes I Did!" I squealed.
"That was mean of you. I thought I offended you or some got me apologizing for nothing."
"Well next time you will know not to talk about a ladies fantabulous laugh."
"Kerstin what the hell is some fantabulous?"
I was on the other and of the phone cracking up as I explained to him what fantabulous was.
"It's when something is both fantastic and fabulous."
"And how did you come up with this combination?"
"I have no idea. It just popped in my head I think."
"Mhmm"

Chance

The other end of the phone was quite it sounded like water was running. Flashes of Kerstin naked popped into my head and I groaned super loud.

"Are you okay Chance?" She asked.

Hearing her voice wasn't helping the log between my legs that kept stretching out painfully. This damn woman gone give my ass blue balls.
"No I'm not okay. What are you doing?"
"Sitting in a bubble bath... What's wrong?"
"You trying to kill me that's what's wrong."
I heard her giggling but wasn't shit funny to me.

"I sorry you want to get off the phone?", she asked. Her little innocence voice was sexy as hell but really fucking me up.
"Hell no, I want to get in that water with you."
"I didn't think so and maybe next time." She laughed when she heard me grunt.
"Your sexy little ass is tryna murder me I swear."

"No I'm not I just like listening to your voice."
"Is that so?"
"Yeah it's so sexy", she moaned in to the phone.
Grabbing my dick I squeezed it and tried to relax so I got up from the table and went to my room. She so slick.

"Now what the hell you doing that got you moaning." My voice was deep and husky and my dick was rock hard.

"Nooo...ooothing", she groaned.
"Well since you aren't doing nothing let me tell you a story." She was breathing hard, listening for me to continue. Let the games begin.

"Close your eyes and clear your mind baby. I'm there with you kissing down your neck rubbing you down your arms. Kissing down from your lips to your chest, licking your left nipple and sucking it into my mouth only to make it pop out to do the right side the same way." I heard her say oh...hh shit. It sounded sexy as hell hearing her curse. "Kissing down your stomach lifting you up out the water putting your legs over my shoulders and licking up and down your sweet lips." All I heard was water spilling out the tube and her sexy little moans. Grabbing my tool I rubbed the plush head and groaned her name. In return she grunted. The shit sounded like music to my ears Beyoncé ain't got shit on Kerstin. "Sticking a finger in you I can feel how wet my fingers are as I dipped between your folds and circled your clit. Dropping my head back down between your legs licking your clit. Sticking my tongue inside you lapping up you juices." 'Ah...hhhh Cha...nce ahhh.hh oh fuck' I heard her cumming and finished myself off. Imagining her cumming around my dick.

"Why you interrupt my story beautiful", I asked when I caught my breath.
"My bad baby I couldn't help it. That was wow."
"So I'm baby now", I questioned.
"Only if you ask", she sighed.
"Would you be my girlfriend well you all woman so my womanfriend?" I wanted her to be my woman.
She laughed then said...

Kerstin

Chance just asked me to be his woman. I mean we've only known each other for a few days but its unexplainable great when we are together. I'm happy and that's all that matters. So I told him yes. He was all excited that he hoped in his car and drove to my place.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Chance," I said again when I opened to door and let him in. Wrapping his arms around my waist he lifted me up and kiss me.
"We just have to take things slow and keep it between us because I don't want to deal with the media."
"That's understandable for now..."
"What do you mean for now?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised. Sitting me back on my feet he looked me up and down and then I remembered that I only had on a towel. Oh shit! No wonder he looking at me like that. Snapping my fingers in his face until I got his attention.
"Chance! Hello?" First thing he said was damn and got a wide ass smile on his face.
"Chance can you hold on a second let me go put on some clothes." Shaking his head no he step closer to me as I moved back and turned around and started walking down the hall to my room. I didn't know he was behind me until I heard his phone beep. I let out a scream that made him jump back. Looking at him like he was crazy I slapped him across his chest.

"Why are you following me I told you to hold on in the living room?"
"No you didn't."
"I said give me a second, it's the same difference."
"It don't matter we in here now," he said walking around my room sitting down on the sofa in the middle of the floor. He made the sofa look so damn little.

"Are you gone change or naw because you don't really need to beca-," stopping himself Chance shook his head and looked back at me waiting.
"Because what?"
"Nothing go put on some clothes." He said fixing himself.
"Tell me I hate when people do that," I said walking up to him.
"Because I'm just gone take whatever you go in there and put on back off." He said grabbing my legs pulling me into his lap.

"Chance no you not. I'm going to put on my night gown and get in my bed since you decided to follow me back here I don't have to go back up front."
"You not about to go to bed with me here. What the hell? Kerstin what are you doing?" He asked as I climbed off his lap and walked in to my closet shutting the door. Grabbing a purple silk night gown I slipped it on and opened the door only to stand face to chest with Chance.
"Are you kidding me Kerstin that's no better than the towel! Go put the towel back on." laughing I rolled my eyes and walked to my bed and pulled the covers back. Walking to the other side Chance took off his shirt and basketball shorts and Jordan slides. That chest was ten times better than I imagined it would be, walking to my side of the bed he placed his hand on my waist and turned me facing him, then lifted my up. Automatically my legs wrapped around his waist. I heard him grunt. "Unwrap your legs I'm just helping your little ass get in this huge ass bed. How do you even get in this damn thing?"

"Stop talking about my height and I have a step stool right there built into the bed."
"Please unwrap your legs before I die." Laughing I unwrapped my legs and he dropped me on the bed. Looking up at him I found him looking down at the tent in his breifs. My eyes got wide and I heard him chuckle, looking back up I noticed him walking to the door.

"Chance where are you going?"
"To lock the front door baby I don't remember you locking it."
"Well set the alarm to just push the red button."
"Okay."

Chance

Walking back into Kerstin's room I noticed her tucked under the cover looking at her phone. Cutting the light off I went to get in the bed beside her. Climbing into bed I laid there watching her as she tapped away. I can't believe I'm actually here with her right now.
"Kerstin what are you doing over there?"
"Nothing on Instagram liking photos."
"Well go follow me on there while you're at it, my name is @TakeAChance"
"Really Chance", she said as she laughed and turned to face me.
Grabbing her phone I sat it on the night stand and turned back to face her. Pulling her into my arms I kissed her soft lips.
"Go to sleep, it's almost 2 a.m." Turning in my arms Kerstin got comfortable.
"Goodnight Chance."

_____________________________

DO NOT FORGET TO...

FAN
VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW
COMMENT

ARAYAIK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 10.3K 44
"Damn,baby...s-so tight." Lazar husked in my ear. "F-faster!" I moaend,and so he did. He began to thrust faster and faster. The bed hitting the wall...
385K 15.9K 39
When Kira, a young heiress is invited to a frat party, the shy socialite reluctantly accepts. A few drinks too many lands her in the arms of Billiona...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
644K 20.6K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...