Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 2

6.6K 201 9
By ARAYAIK

Chance

As soon as I got in my limousine I called my brother.
"Aye bro," Carter answered.
"Wassup bruh, guess what," I said like a kid who just got a bag full of candy.

"What got you all hyped dude?" Carter asked laughing.

"I found her...well more like she found me, but it's her." I say smiling hard.

"You lying! You get her number?" Carter replied laughing.

"Well, ahhhh I've had it for like two weeks now," I say shaking my head.

"How?"

"Her name is Kerstin London, does that name ring a bell?"

"Nahh who is she..."

"The owner of AWT, buts she more known for her fashion line. I think it's called Transcend."

"Damn bro she booming," Carter said.

"Forget the money and why she found me. I want her." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wait why did she find you?" Leave it to Carter to ignore my needs.

"She wants me to build her one helluva house. So clean your desk off I got the papers to show you. I'm on my way Bye."

"A'ight lover boy," Shaking my head I hung up on a laughing Carter.

When I ended the call I got a text from
Sage:
Her name is Kerstin London. I got it from the girl that I danced with at the club, Kenzie her best friend. It took me a longtime convince her to give it to me some about her rep, but there you have it.

Ps. she said if you hurt her I'm dead. SO BE NICE. I wonder how long it's gone take you...

Throwing my head back I laughed. Someone upstairs was looking out for me, because meeting or no meeting I would've found her. Picking up my phone I started typing:

TOO LATE SHE FOUND ME FIRST! ;) AND KISS KENZIE AND TELL HER THANKS! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD! You not gone believe who she is when I tell you. See you tonight at Olympics right?

No,I'm not sorry. He replied.

Smiling I put my phone in my pocket. When I got to the office I went straight to find my brother. Carter was in his office on the phone just finishing up when I walked in. Tossing the folder Kerstin had gave me on his desk, I sat down on the big couch. He hung the phone up and grabbed the folder and started reading.

"She gave us 2 acres to just build the house on?" Carter asked rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yup," I say looking over at him.
"Why so much? For a single woman at that," he asked.
"I don't know, didn't ask." I say looking back up at the ceiling.
"But she just hired us," he questioned me.

"No, she gave me a week to decide if I wanted to take the job." I say nonchalantly.

"If? Hell yeah! You want more than the damn job! Gone go call her ass up. Yo ass been stressing me out looking for her ass. Now gone." He fussed at me sounding like our mother.

Laughing I got up off the couch and walked over to Carter took the folder, and walked to the door.

"Wait where you going with that?"

"To call her then get started on this, what else?" I say looking at him crazy, he literally put me out then don't want me to leave what the hell.

Carter stood up laughing and gave me a hand shake saying "Good luck with that bro," then went back to working.

Walking to the elevator I pushed the call button. On the elevator ride to the 20th floor I  thought about the ups and downs of mixing business with pleasure. How was I gone take the job and have her without messing everything up. The ping of the elevators' arrival pulled me back into the present. Walking towards my office I stopped at his PA's desk and told him to call Kerstin London's PA back to make an appointment next Friday. In my office I sat down and started putting together different houses to show Ms. London.

***
Kerstin

When I got back to my in my office and pulled out my phone. There was a text message for Kenzie.

Kenzie💉
HEY! I gave Sage your name! I think that guy from the club is looking for you! GO FOR IT IF HE CAN FIND YOU!!!! Loveyou.

Me
OMG come to my office ASAP!! -Kerstin

Kenzie💉
OKAY ON MY WAY. -Kenzie

I knew Kenzie was gone flip about me not telling her about the meeting. About twenty minutes later Jasmine bussed me to let me know she was on her way back to my office. Tapping on the door Kenzie walked in and locked the door behind her. I sat my paperwork in a folder and pushed it to the side. Getting ready for battle after she heard what I had to say. I got up and walked over to the couch and sat down and patted the spot next to me. Kenzie sat down and looked at me waiting for me to talk.

"I had a lunch meeting with Chance today."

Her eyes got big, really big and she smiled. Okay now I was scared that was totally not the reaction I expected. Then she spoke,

"Well well well look at you, how was it? How did he look? Come on I need details."

"Too good and I enjoyed every second of it. But it was business not pleasure." I say quickly. I wish it was for pleasure hell.

"Why not pleasure?" She asked looking at me with her head tilted to the side.

"I asked him to build my home," I say looking away.

"And what does that have to do with anything?" She quickly questioned me.

"It's not something I think I want to do." I say sighing.

"But you do want to do it!" She yelled laughing.

"Ahhhhh it is complicated, he didn't even mention the club thing." I say leaning back looking up at the ceiling.

"Ugh maybe because you was all in business mode! I think you should call him. Sage says he has been going crazy this last past month looking for you. You left one helluva impression girlfriend. That's why I gave him your name. But looks like you bet me to it. So get that phone and call him."

Okay I was down, I mean what did I have to lose. Right? Hopping up I walk to my desk. Just as I was about to pick up the phone Jasmine buzzed me and told me I had a call on line 2. I shrugged and told her to hold up as I picked up the phone and connected the call.

"Hello this is Kerstin London speaking."
"Hello Ms. London this is Chance Rogers."
"Could you hold on for a second please Mr. Rogers?" I say as my eyes go wide.

"Sure thing." Pushing the hold button I look at Kenzie. Covering the mouth piece I look at Kenzie and mouthed "IT'S HIM," she smiled and got comfortable on the love seat on the other side of the room.

"I'm sorry Mr. Rogers. How may I help you this evening?" I ask nervously.

"I will be accepting the project, but this is more personal call than business if that's okay with you." It's now or never, Chance thought.

"That's wonderful and yes it's okay," Not business? Hmmm...

"I wanted to ask you out, but I don't want it to affect our business." It's for both of our pleasure I promise, he thought to add but didn't.

"Well what are you waiting on?" OMG THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! Smiling like an idiot I start twiddling my fingers.

There was chuckling on the line then he cleared his throat and said "Kerstin will you go on a date with me tonight?"

"Yes Chance I would like that very much," I say blushing.

"How about 8 o'clock. Will that be enough time?"

"Yes it will Jasmine will give you my address I have to finish up a few things here first. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, goodbye Kerstin."

"Goodbye Chance."

I was staring at the phone like an idiot when Kenzie burst out laughing. I almost jump out my chair, God I forgot she was in here. Looking up at her I shook my head pointing to the door. She laughed even more as she bounced up and down pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad he beat you to it took him long enough," she said laughing. Stepping out of the hug I laughed and told her to go so I could hurry and finish so I could go get ready. With Kenzie gone I flew throw my work finalizing a few projects. Three hours had went by since my phone call with Chance, I gathered my things and headed home. With two hours to get ready I got a text for Kenzie telling me she would be over at 6:30 to make sure I look extra hot.

EXTRA HOT? She is such an Oreo, I thought as I left the office.

I walked into my condo, put my bag down and went straight to the bathroom to take a nice bubble bath before Kenzie got here. I let my mind replay my lunch meeting with Mr. Chance Rogers. I heard keys in the door and I hop out of the tub, moisturized my skin and brushed my teeth.

"Kerstin where are you," Makenzie called out to me.

"In my room Kenzie."

Kenzie was all dressed up like she was headed out herself. Look like I'm not the only one with my head in the clouds. Raising my eyebrows at her I smirked.

"Okay Kenzie spill! You look to good to be going back home."

She started blushing as she sang "Out again with Sage."

Dismissing the conversation she went to my closet and started digging. About 30 minutes later she found the perfect outfit, and kissed my check saying have fun on her way out. I got dressed, I was just finishing up on my hair when my phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognize must be Chance.

"Hello."
"Hey Beautiful. I'm out front when you're ready."
"Okay" God he sounded good. He called me beautiful!! I'm suck a girl, laughing I leave my condo.

Five minutes later I was on the elevator heading down, when the elevator opened I saw him, he looked good enough to eat. Chance walked up to me handing me a single red rose, smiling big with those dimples.

"Why thank you Chance," I said smelling the rose.

Mixed POV

"You're welcome, you look fantastic," Chance said grabbing my hand leading me out of the building. God she looked good in her black short sleeve mini dress and red stilettos with a Louis Vuitton bag to match, Chance thought. The limo driver opened the back door as soon as we stepped out the building. We slid in and the shut behind us.

"Would you like to go to a club or a restaurant?"
"Is it a club were we can eat?"
"Yes"
"Clubbing it is then," Kerstin replied. I didn't really take her for a party girl but hey you can never judge a book by its cover.

Kerstin had a big smile on her face as she answered Chance. He nodded at told the driver that they would be going to Club Paradise. They rode and rode.

"Chance?" Asked Kerstin.
"Wassup," Chance replied.

"Why did you decide to take me out now, instead of dancing with me at the club when you had the opportunity?"

"Honestly, I just wanted to watch. I couldn't get past the fact that you were who you were, today when I saw you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you were just someone I knew OF, now I want to get to know YOU." Taking a breath I looked over at her and smiled. "I been looking for you ever since the club situation, and then when I was waiting for my meeting and I wasn't expecting you to be the person I was meeting with, but I didn't want you to leave before I could talk to you."

She smiled and saying "I knew who you were the next day, but I didn't know you were also the person that my PA had found to build my home."

"A bit much don't you think?"
"Not to me," Kerstin said smiling thinking of her giant home.
"The house is gone be big as hell," Chance said laughing.

I just smiled and stared at him, taking the time to check him out. He looked good in his jeans and black collar shirt with a few of top buttons undone.

Kerstin started blushing what was she thinking about Chance wondered.

"You look good too by the way," I was saying.

Chance let my hand go and
pulled me towards him and looked into my eyes, "Kiss me" the words left my mouth before I could stop them.

Damn it!

That's what I was hoping she would say as I took her lips in a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing. She moaned as I licked and nibbled on her lips. I pulled back, putting my forehead on hers trying to catch my breath.

How did I get on his lap Kerstin thought with her eyes closed. She felt his dick jump under her butt and she moaned absent minded until she heard him grunt and lick her lips. Her eyes popped open as she took his tongue in her mouth and sucked it nice and slow until he moaned from deep within his throat. The driver tapped on the window, Chance slowly pulled back looking at her he said "Damn girl. You done fucked up my head." Laughing she said, "Sorry I had to kiss those lips."

His dick jumped again and she closed her eyes and moaned. Chance lifted her up off his lap.

Down. Boy.

Kerstin looked at me as if she was sad. I laughed saying "We're here lets go beautiful. So I can dance with you."

"Can we eat first?"
"Anything you wanna do is cool."
"Anything?" she said jokingly wiggling her eye brows.
"No, not anything," I said laughing helping her out the limo.

Oh looks like she a freak too! Win. Win.

Club Paradise was spectacular it was on the top of a sky scraper overlooking the city. Chance and Kerstin walked into the club and sat down at a booth and ordered. Once they finished their dinner Kerstin was ready to hit the dance floor. After Chance paid for dinner she was up in a flash headed to the dance floor pulling him along. On the way he leaned down and whispered in her ear. Blushing Kerstin stopped and turned toward Chance with her mouth open surprised by his statement. He laughed and pulled her into his arms rocking to the slow number that was ending.

Body Party came on, Kerstin started moving as turned in his arms Chance dropped his hands to her waist following her movements. Leaning down he rested his head in the crock of her neck. God she smelled good and the way she was moving was driving him crazy though. Kerstin was in her own world dancing with Chance was a dream come true. When the song ended and "Pro" started playing. Chance suppressed a groan when she started grinding faster and bouncing to the beat like a pro, little did he know that she was. She did some with her hips that made him stop breathing and moving. She looked over her shoulder and winked at him. The DJ was live all night and so were we.

It was almost 2am when Kerstin and Chance made it back to her condo. Chance when up the elevator with her to make sure she got in safely. Stopping in front of the door Kerstin turned to Chance with a big smile on her face. He looked down at her and returned her smile.

"I enjoyed tonight Chance, you know how to show a girl a good time."

"Me too Kerstin, you know how to knock a nigga off his feet. And for the record it was way better to dance with you than watch."

"Glad to hear that Mr. Rogers," she said winking.

Chance stepped closer to Kerstin lowering his head, he stopped an inch above her lips giving her the option to take the kiss or not. Kerstin stood on her toes and whispered "Thank you" as she kissed his lips. Chance took over the kiss Kerstin moaned while he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. When Chance ended the kiss Kerstin wanted to scream with protest. She looked up at him while running her tongue across his lips before she took a stepped back. "You welcome," he said unwrapping his arms from around her. "Call you tomorrow." "Good night Chance," she sang as he kissed her cheek. "Good night Beautiful." Kerstin walked in the house and shut the door leaning against it she took a deep breath. What a night she thought as she stepped in the shower.

_____________________________

DO NOT FORGET TO...

FAN
VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW
COMMENT

ARAYAIK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
4K 48 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...
176K 3.8K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
51.5K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...