solar

By babyrens

a recollection of true events. More

mercury
venus
mars
jupiter
saturn
uranus
neptune
pluto
eris

chiron

10 0 0
By babyrens

His betrayal hit home, an arrow piercing the soft skin of my chest and ripping into my beating heart.  She wasn't back, yet he kept her on a string.  She was a red balloon, and he was an innocent demon, feeding on her discovery.  My treason was at last exposed, my arms chained by the object of years infatuation.  I was caught.  Her ribbon was tied around his wrist, no rubber band.  I was left tied to a rock, liver torn out by a cardinal, while he laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 61.5K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
241K 27.3K 70
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3.5M 283K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...