He's Different | p.jm

By jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

31

3.4K 266 169
By jungkookras

(Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT, leave me some feedback, enjoy!)

The screeching sound of chalk gliding on the board, as our homeroom teacher rambled on about useless information.

I sat alone, in the classroom, mouths moving but it was all inaudible to me.

My mindset on one thing and that was today.

Today was, December 12th, one of the most important dates in my life.

It was my mothers death anniversary.

Although today was supposed to be a memorial time of my mother, I still had to deal with utterly drama, that hectic night.

Weeks had passed, ever since that tragic night at Jungkook's.

Jungkook and Jimin had not spoken to me since that night, along with my true friends who I'd thought stay by my side, scattered; they left me.

The only one who remained by my side was, Taehyung.

He was too drunk that night to understand why everyone had departed from me, but after a full explanation he never gave up on me.

My mind full of thoughts, all became empty and blank, as I glanced over at Jimin, his focus on the teacher, I had tried to rebuild our once beautiful friendship but it was no use, he acted as if I never existed in his life; Jungkook did the same.

Sound bombarded, no longer inaudible, the bell rang as students began filing out, my mind poured out as reality hit me.

I watched Jimin, rush out of the classroom at the speed of light, repeating what I had been doing for the past weeks, I snatched my bag and ran after him.

I exited the classroom and located Jimin heading for the staircase.

"Jimin!"

I called.

No response.

He continued walking, as I lumbered towards him, ramming people aside, I called for him again.

"Jimin wait!"

I repeated.

I was now inches away from him, my hand lingering towards his arm, I spun him around, my grip tight on him.

Electricity shot through my veins, how long I haven't seen his pale face so close, I stood frozen in place, arm securely on him.

It was horror as his once blank face, turned gloomy, eyebrows arched and rolling his eyes.

We both remained silent, as I just stared into his deep hazel eyes, it was as if I forgot how to speak, words wouldn't erupt out of my fragile perched lips.

Moments later, Jimin tugged out of my grasp, shoving my hand away, he sighed deeply.

"Sorry I don't have time to speak to people I don't know."

Jimin snapped, his teeth grit.

That one sentence made my heart drop, and my eyes watery, I watched his back fade down the staircase.

I missed him, I really did.

I didn't give up as I trampled down the staircase, hollering his name, just wanting to speak to him.

"Jimin please, wait!"

I begged.

His steps discontinued, he stood back facing me, I stood on the top of the staircase while he was at the bottom.

He slowly turned around, glancing up at me.

"I told you I don't speak to pe-"

I took the chance, the courage to speak up, before he can slip away again.

"But you do know me, don't be like this, I won't sto-"

"You're wrong, I thought I knew you, I thought I felt things for you but no, I really don't know who you are, I thought you were different but I guess we were both wrong, you aren't."

Jimin popped.

A tear streamed down my cheek, his eyes hardened but deep down they were soft.

My lips quivered, I wiped away the dry tears that began to stain on my cheeks.

Our conversation was interrupted as I heard footsteps climbing up the staircase, I bit on my lip as my ex best friend appeared, standing behind Jimin stood Jungkook.

He looked up at me, and his gaze going back and forth between Jimin and I.

Jimin didn't bother to stay for this, as he shoved Jungkook over, disappearing from sight.

Jungkook sighed, rolling his eyes, I hadn't spoken to him in such a long time either.

I took a couple of steps down the staircase, hoping Jungkook would atleast hear me out too.

"Jungko-"

Mid sentence, I was interjected.

Jungkook did the same, he shoved past me, our shoulders brushed, as he ignored me.

I slightly turned my head, his footsteps becoming discrete, he left me.

I gradually slumped down, burying my face in my knees, I let an ocean of my salty tears release, sobbing silently.

Times changed, I lost everything all in one night.

*

I picked at the pairs of gimbap, not in the mood to eat.

Taehyung sat in front of me, trying to cheer me up by doing aegyo.

It was lunch-time in the crowded cafeteria, although many people filled the room, it felt vacant.

I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out, as I detected Namjoon , Seokjin, Hoseok, and Suga sitting together apart from us; chuckling and smiles all around.

"Jiyeon ah."

My gaze wandered back to the weirdo that sat in front of me, looking as if he was ran over by a bus; his eyes blinking, and lips curved into a creepy smile.

I giggled lightly, his idea of aeygo was not the best but it still somehow made me smile.

"Yah, you look ugly hajima."

I teased.

Taehyung did his rectangular smile, causing me to chuckle softly.

"See it's not that hard to just laugh and smile, do it more it makes me happy."

Taehyung beamed.

I whacked him with my mahogany chopsticks, he groaned shaking off his palm.

"Yah Kim Jiyeon!"

Taehyung started.

"Wae?"

I sasses playfully, taking a sip of banana milk.

"Don't hit your husband!"

Taehyung ordered.

I spat out my banana milk at Taehyung, out of shock.

Taehyung had his eyes squinted shut and his nose scrunched.

"Gwenchena?"

I asked, mouth gaped open as I hurriedly began wiping his face with a towel.

"I was just joking around why'd you spit in my face."

Taehyung pouted.

"You took me by surprise, you pabo next time don't make jokes or you'll get banana milk over you."

I explained.

Taehyung chuckled.

I finished scrubbing his face, clear from banana milk, apologizing more than twice, I plopped back down into my seat.

"You know how you can make it up to me?"

Taehyung acknowledged.

"Hmm?"

"Eat all your gimbap, make sure your plate is shiny."

Taehyung addressed.

"Taehyung oppa, I'm not in the mood to eat."

I replied.

"Wae?"

Taehyung questioned.

I glanced back over at the four who were playing around, and saddened when Yoongi glanced over at me with lazy eyes.

I stared back at him, sending a reassuring smile, but was taken aback when Yoongi looked away, his eyes refocused on the other three.

-

Taehyung noticed where Jiyeon was looking and his expression became blank as he stared at his hyungs.

He glanced back at Jiyeon who was biting down on her lip meaning one thing, she was holding in tears.

-

Taehyung interrupted my thoughts as he shoved a couple of gimbap into my mouth.

"Eat, it's good for you."

Taehyung advised.

I looked into his dark round cocoa eyes and nodded, his eyes were filled with concern.

I chewed down on the gimbap, even if I wasn't hungry I ate it anyways noticing a grin sneak onto Taehyung's face.

"I'll be back, finish your food so you don't starve."

Taehyung reassured.

Taehyung stood up from the table and grabbed his tray, he isn't ditching me right?

I swallowed the gimbap and observed as Taehyung headed towards the other four table, worried if he left me, he turned around and threw his tray away.

I smiled to myself, he's always been so kind to me, like an overprotective brother, but what if I'm holding him back?

Curiosity overtook my body as I rummaged my hands through my hair and exhaled slowly.

I rubbed at my weary eyes, exhausted, too much is happening all at once.

I peered around the canteen to find Taehyung was no longer by the trash can, where'd he go?

I scanned the canteen but there was no sight of Taehyung.

My eyes darted over towards the right side of the cafeteria, a door opening and of course, the one and only Jimin.

My eyes followed him as he lumbered into the canteen with a tray in hand, don't make a move Jiyeon.

I decided to lay back and observe as he headed for a table.

My eyes averted to the table that Jimin was heading to, and there sat Jungkook and Taehyung.

I gulped.

It was all soundless and all I could see was Taehyung slamming his fist on the table while Jungkook rolled his eyes.

I glanced back at Jimin who was nearing the table, what do I do?!

Panicking, I stood up from my table and was about to make way, but stopped dead in my tracks.

Shockingly, Jimin dumped all his food over Jungkook's head, food towering down his hair and falling onto his clothes.

I gasped, loss for words, I sprinted towards the scene, and snatching Jimin's arm.

"Don't do this Jim-"

Jungkook had stood up and sent a clean punch to Jimin's face.

"Who the hell do you think you are you!" 

Jungkook hollered.

Jimin shoved out of my grip, launching at Jungkook he tackled him to the ground.

Taehyung scurried towards the boys and attempted to yank Jungkook off of him but failed, as he fell, his back hitting the wall.

I threw myself onto the floor, grabbing at Jimin, hauling him away.

I successfully got Jimin away from Jungkook, holding him back, his arms behind his back.

"Let go Jiyeon!"

Jimin demanded.

"I'm not letting you two fight like-"

I was cut off as an unexpected fist met my face, I released Jimin, caressing my cheek that had bruised.

I glanced up too see Jungkook, glaring at me, while he stared down at his knuckles that had gone white.

I caressed my cheek once more, removing my hands and glancing down at my fingers,

Crimson blood was on my hand, liquid falling down my hand.

I looked up at Jungkook, both of our eyes in pure shock,

I was bleeding,

Jungkook had punched me.

-
A/N
So I wanted to sincerely apologize for a delay in chapters, I was on writers block for a long while. I still am sorry if this sucked, I'll try harder next time!
Vote and comment ily -Natalie💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
841K 39.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
72.1K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...
937K 32.3K 51
A depressed girl with a mother that abuses her and gives her to random men who pay for the night ever since her father was found dead and in new scho...