The Creator (CreepyPasta FanF...

By Maggie_May_8212_New

Ranks: #1 in #BENDrowned #26 in #Cool Known on the Internet as "The Creator", Sin Glitch is what her Internet... More

Chapter 1.
Chapt 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
IM OFFICALLY BACK
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

5.6K 232 145
By Maggie_May_8212_New

Sin's P.O.V

As the car pulls onto the road leading to my house, Ben starts to stir. His arm is still around me and my head is on his chest. I quickly shut my eyes and go pretty much limp, acting as if I'm asleep. He shifts his body slightly and I feel his eyes, I'm assuming, look at me. He uses his free hand and moves a piece of had out of my face, before shifting me slightly so my face is more visible. It takes all of my self control not to blush as he takes a price of my hair and curls it around his finger. I involuntarily snuggle deeper into his chest and I hear his laugh softy, while adjusting his hand around my waist to a more comfortable position.

Wait, does this mean he likes me? I hope it does, otherwise he is really friendly. And I mean really friendly. But why else would he be acting like his right now if he didn't like me?

He continues to curl my hair around his finger until about a minute later. He softly retracts his hand from my waist and from my hair. He pushes my head onto my own seat, making sure I'm comfortable. The car quickly slams to a stop and I go flying forward. Ben grabs my shoulders and pulls me back into him. By this point my eyes had snapped open and I was breathing hard. I realized that I had forgotten to put on my seat belt and I could have just went flying through the window.

"Sin! Are you okay?!" He asks me, worriedly. His eyes are wide and filled with concern, and his arms are still on my shoulders, holding me at a angle where I am on his chest but I can also see his face.

"Uh, y-yeah, I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting to about fly out of my seat." I say, regaining my composure after that shock. He breaths out in relief and quickly his eyes fill with anger. He carefully let's go of me and unbuckles himself before he jumps out of the car and marches to the drivers door. The driver rolls down his window and holds out his hand for his money. I grab the pizza and hop out of the car in time to see Ben slap the dudes hand away.

"What the heck was that?! You just about killed her! Is there something wrong with you?!" He shouts at the man. His fists clench and unclench and he's shaking in pure rage.

"Nothing is wrong with me, I stopped the vehicle. Said and done. And your pretty little friend should have put on her seat belt, so don't blame me." He says, and I don't even have to look at him to hear the smirk in his voice. Ben snaps and reaches into the vehicle and pulls the man halfway out of the car window my the collar of his shirt. The man screams and tries to defend him self, but his futile attempts at hitting Ben fail.

"I suggest you watch you back and never do that again. How is she suppose to put on her seat belt when you don't have one fire the middle seat?! She can't! If you ever try some stupid crap like that to hurt Sin ever again then you'll regret it. Understood?" Ben snarls, but the man doesn't seem phased. He spits at Ben and snarls right back.

"Don't act like your tough kid, I've beaten up men bigger than you. Now get your hands off me before I do something I don't want to boy." He growled at Ben. I see Nat, Brian, Tim, Jeff and another I haven't seen before run out of the house and towards us. I see Ben tense up and he lets go of the idiot. He hangs out of the window by his waist and he's having trouble getting up. Ben balls up his fists but something comes over me and I set the pizzas on the ground and attempt not to slip while I grab Bens arm before he can hit the man. He looks at me in shock then relaxes.

"What are you doing? This man could have killed you. And he showed absolutely no remorse for it at all! He should have been driving correctly!" He says, attempting to turn towards the man again. I grab his face and turn it towards me.

"I know he did but I don't want a law suit on my hands for assaulting someone. Let him go for now and if he doesn't tell anyone, then he won't get hurt. But if he does tell anyone, then you can beat the living crap out of him. Deal?" I ask, holding my hand out. He reluctantly shakes my hand, then turns towards the man and tells him not to tell a souls about any of this happening. He man agrees and asks for his money and I just laugh.

"With they way your acting, you don't deserve your money. Your a grown man and your fighting a bunch of teenagers! It's pathetic. Your also already lucky enough that I stopped him from beating you up! But here, I'll give you a tip. Get a better job." I say before I pick up the pizza and drinks, they were also in the bag, and I grab Ben's hand before I march inside.

I set the pizza stuff down and I look out the kitchen window. I see Nat, Brain and Tim yelling at the man, and I see Jeff and the new girl standing behind them like body guards.

"Hey Ben. Who's that new girl?" I ask, turning towards him. I realize that out hands are still intertwined and I try to let go but Ben doesn't budge. He just continues holding my hand and walks over to the window to look.

"Hm, I don't know. Sphen might've just adopted her into the family and forgot to tell us..." He says, trading off. I respond with a okay and walk back over to the pizza and set everything out with my free hand. Ben helps out and serves as my other hand. After we have everything laid out, we grab some cups and set them out. I hear laughter from the living room so I make sure everything is set out and I head there.

Ben still hasn't let go of my hand so we walk into the living room hand in hand. Almost everyone is in there, but we are missing E.J. Nat, Brian, Tim, Jeff and the new girl have came back inside. The rain hadn't seemed to soak anyone too bad since it lightened up a lot as we pulled up to the house.

"Uh, hey guys, the pizza and drinks are here if y'all want some. Also, in case you don't remember me, I'm Sin." I say, giving a awkward smile and waving slightly. Nat notices Ben and I's intertwined hands and let's out a sharp squeal and everyone is getting up. Everyone's head snaps towards her and I swear I see L.J's figure flicker for a second, then it stops. Something isn't right here.

"Oh my gosh! Are you and Ben a thing?!" She squeals, her face filled with excitement.

Ben looks down at our hands and blushes, before quickly letting go. The gesture hurts, but I quickly hide the look with a fake smile. Nat notices and her excitement dwindles.

"Oh, um, no. We are not a thing. At all. Right Sin?" I awkwardly says, and I stiffly nod.

"Yeah, we aren't a thing. At all." I coldly say before waking to the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door before I slide down the door and allow a few tears to escape. This is what happens when you get your hopes up Sin. You barely know this person and you already like him? And you expect him to like you back? That's pitiful.

I'm stupid. I'm really really stupid. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for the impossible. But why would he act like that to me if he didn't like me? Was he just trying to lead me on?

'What did I tell you? You should listen to what I say more often Sin. Remember what I said a few days ago? I said that he wasn't your real friend. He's fake. He doesn't like you in the slightest way.' My dark side brags.

Yeah, I guess you were right... I really though that he was my friend. But a real friend wouldn't lead someone on like that...

I get snapped out of my own self pity when I hear footsteps come down the hall and they pause just down the hall from the bathroom.

"What the heck was that Ben?! It's obvious you like her, why would you say that?!" Nat whisper screams at him. Tears continue to roll down my face as I listen to the conversation.

"I don't know what you are taking about Nat! And it didn't seem to bother her!" He whisper shouts right back. Is he really that oblivious?

"Are you stupid?! Did you not see how sad that made her?! And you do know what I'm talking about. It's obvious you like her?" She whispers yells at him. At least Nat knows how I feel.

"So what if I like her, she can't date someone like me! She doesn't deserve that lifestyle!" He says back, sadness in his tone. What does he mean?

"Are you serious right now?! She's insane too! Slender has been thinking about getting her to join us one day because she is insane enough to join! So she might live our lifestyle anyways! You might be missing your chance right now!" She mutters to him, getting softer towards the end. Wait, did she just say slender?! No, I must've heard wrong. She said it so quietly that I must've heard wrong. Yeah...

"But... Who am I kidding, your right. I gotta fix this. Where is she?" He asks, and a sniffle escapes my nose at that exact moment. The tears are gone and I'm happy now, but because I was crying my nose has started running slightly.

What if he's still lying though? He could just be agreeing with Nat so she won't yell at him. I used to have to do that...

"Uh, I think she's in there." I hear Nat say. I quietly walk to the furthest side of the room and I turn so my side is on the wall. I sniffle a little more or purpose and hope that they think I didn't hear anything.

"Hey Sin, are you in there?" I hear Ben ask, and I feel a traitor tear slide down my face.

"What do you want? Just go away..." I say, sniffling right after. Another tear slides down my face. Why am I acting like this, usually I wouldn't cry over things like this...

"Can I please come in? I'm really sorry for how I acted, but I need to talk to you..." He says, trailing off at the end.

"What more do you need to say? I already get it, you don't like me. I don't mean anything to you. Do you want to rub it in?" I ask, more tears falling down.

"Sin, what are you taking about. You mean the world to me. Look, just let me in please." He says, and I roll my eyes. He's really stubborn, but if he wants to come in, then he can go ahead and do it.

"Whatever, come in if you really want to." I say, wiping away some of the year steaks on my face with the back of my hand.The handle jiggles but doesn't open.

"Uh, Sin. It's locked." He says, and I remember that I locked it when I came in. I mutter a 'Oh yeah' and get up. I walk over to the door and unlock it. As soon as I step back the door flies open and I see Ben's sad and worried face. As soon as he sees my face he looks even sadder than he was a second ago.

He reaches for me and I flinch involuntarily. His hand retracts back and a he sighs.

"Sin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mean to make you cry, and I also didn't mean what I said back there. I like you, okay? I like you a lot." He admits, and I stare at him in shock. He looks so sincere, he can't be lying.

If he is, he'll regret it...

I slowly walk up to him and hug him. He was shocked but slowly hugged back. Somehow we end up tripping and falling to the ground. We both laugh and then he reaches up and wipes some left over tears from my face. The then asks me a question I wasn't expecting.

"Hey Sin, I've been meaning to ask you something." He starts off awkwardly. I look at him in confusion.

"Yeah, what is it? Are you okay?" I ask confused and worried. He laughs a little and nods.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He starts, and let's out a awkward laugh. "But, uh, w-will -"

________________________________

A UPDATE IS HERE ALREADY!!!!

Sorry if this is bad, I wrote this at 12 again last night and I've been editing a bit today. I'm not completely happy with how this chapter turned out, so I would love to know what y'all think about it. Should I leave it? Should I re-write it? Or what?

On little thing I want to mention. It might seem like Sin was over reacting a bit, but please note that there is more to her past then what I've released yet. She is also partially insane because of some aspects of her past. She is no-polar and even though I don't express it well, that's a thing I want her character to show that slightly. There is more I would like to say but I can't yet.

I hope you enjoyed the story, and bye for now guys!

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Bye guys
- Meagan B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 35 10
Because I was very bored I decided upon a Creepypasta story, It starts off about Amity, who comes to like the insane killer who tried to murder her i...
381K 15K 48
The curse of Luck, the ability to never fail, to never suffer, but is that not suffering in itself? I'm bored of living, bored of lying. If I cant en...
53K 1.9K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...
3 0 6
For nearly five years, the GlamRocks have been used and abused by Mimic1, and William/Glitchtrap. Warped and changed into creatures they're not, and...