Just for love (Yuri Plisetsky...

By Miranydeottat

Getting put together with your enemy for partner skating has to be the worst that could happen. Wrong, fallin... More

Prologue
Russia and Tolerance
Want
What an idiot
Hello Japan
The Date (part one)
The Date (part two)
The sleepover ;)
Kreutzer
The preformance
Sterling Silver
Barcelona
One Drink
Movies and popcorn
What Is This
Breakfast to Remember
Not Happy That I Skate
12 o'clock
Routine Time
Surprise
Anyone
I'm Yours
Just a Dream
Like im a Kid
The mind of Yurio
HUUUUUUUH!
He's a Keeper
Just read

Look, im a kitty cat

11.1K 308 967
By Miranydeottat

I stop walking and turn towards him. I stare into his eyes, as he stared back. I can feel the tension getting stronger. So I finally ask him.

"Do you-do you know what we're going to have for dinner?" He doesn't say anything he just lets go of my hand and keeps walking.

"Damnit, I should not have said that...I should. Not. Have. Said. That." I realize the change I had just a second ago. I look up to see he's not there. Hmmm that's strange I could have sworn he was right in front of me.

I walk down towards where he was and see him sitting in the corner of a alley petting a cat. He doesn't see me so I take this chance to get a picture of him. I pull my phone out and point my camera towards him.

"Hey yuri" he looks towards me. *click*.

"Hey what are you doing!? Don't take pictures of me without my permission! Delete it now!" he yells in his strong Russian accent.

"Aww but you you're so cute in it. Just look." I give him puppy dog eyes.
"Fine. Just don't do it anymore." He starts walking back, but we walk past this window. I see the cutest thing!
"Hey I'll catch up with you. Just save me some dinner." He nods and keeps walking.

When he's out of sight I walk into the store. It's really fancy, I walk up to the thing I saw and grab it. I go to the cash register and ask how much it is.

"Oh this is 19474.94 rubles."

"Oh...okay I'll take 2! One gold and one blue(I fixed it)  please" I pull out the credit card that my coach gave me when we got here. He rings it up and I walk back to yuris'.

Time skip

When I got back I immediately run up to my room. It start to look around for something I can wrap this in. Oh! Perfect, colored construction paper.

I wrap it up and go set it on his bed, then walk down stairs. Everyone is putting their dishes in the sink. I motion yuri to come upstairs and I start to run. He follows me and I go into his room.
"Hey don't go in my room. Didn't you read the sign." He points to a sign.

"Oops didn't see it. Now come on!" I run and jump on is bed with the gift on it.

"What's that?"

"Open it and find out. I got it for you!" I smile and he sits on his bed.

"It better not be stupid" he unwraps it.

"Do you like it?"

He doesn't say anything he just keeps looking at it.  Then all of a sudden he gets up and pushed me on my back and gets on top of me. 'Ah! what, I was not expecting this' I think to myself.
( kind of like this)

"Yes, thank you." his voice is kind of shaky. I feel kind of panicked but I don't know what to do. I like him, but this is to close.

"Oh... uhh that's good cause I got a pair too! Let's me go get them" I push him a little so I can get up. But he grabs my hand and gently pulls me back but this time I land on top of him.
(Kind of like this)

"Ahhh I'm so-" just then Someone opens the door. I look over my shoulder to see my coach.

"It's not what it looks like! I swear." I panic. She looks super mad.

" when we said get along, We didn't mean this! You guys are skating partners, not fu-" I interrupt her and awkwardly get off of him.

"I said that's not what we were doing. I was just going to show him something."

"That's just as bad!" She yells.

"Ahhh! That came out wrong I meant I was just giving him a little thank you gift for letting me stay at his house." I swear her head is about to pop off.

"Why I oughta!! You better keep you hands off her!" She slowly starts to walk towards Yuri with a scary ass look on her face. He looks terrified.

"HEADPHONES! I GOT HIM HEAD-PHONES!" She stops and looks over towards the box I'm holding." I was going to go get the matching pair I got for me, but he wanted a hug so I turned around and walked back to him but tripped and fell. Then you walked in." I gulp, hoping she would believe it and forget about this.

"Oh, haha sorry. I was about to kick his ass. But I guess I'll save that for another time. Goodnight." she smiles and walks out.

"What are you trying to do?" I turn towards him.

"I uhh- I was just going to give you a hug. That's all..." I stare at him intensely "alright fine. My boy mind started to control me." I roll my eyes and run to get my matching headphones.

After a minute or two I run back in. And tackle him... he looks at my pair and smiles. "Cool! Everyone's going to be jealous of us."

"Do you know how to do the waltz?" I ask.

"Kind of I guess, why?" He says looking kind of suspicious.

"Do you really?" There was a moment of silence.

"No..."

"Let me teach you." Before he can say anything I play a song.

"Just follow my lead and move your feet when I do. Like we did when we were skating." I move his had right below my underarm and I rest mine on his. I grip his other one and extend it.

Hes kind of getting a hang of it.

"Alright now we're going to slightly rotate." After he knows how to do that I add in some spins. We do few rounds of that then decide to stop.

"That was fun. You learned really quick!" I pat him on the shoulder.

"What can I say, I'm a fast learner." He says overly confident. He then pulls out his phone and plays a pretty song in a foreign language. Im guessing it's Russian.

He holds out his hand like he wants to dance. I gladly accept his offers.

This is weird, I've never seen this side of yuri before. All we used to do is torment each other and now we're dancing together for fun.

We didn't do much when we were dancing we just swayed a little and did some spins. It was fun. Then I heard a familiar voice, They knocked on the door and opened it. I looked over to see...

A/N
Hey haha I hope you liked this. It's pretty late. It's 12 right now. And I have school tomorrow. So sorry if there is some mistakes I apologize.
Anyways I saw fantastic beasts and were to find them, and it was awesome!! Newt is a total hottie. Every character that know named newt is a hottie. Like newt from the maze runner. Haha anyways. Till next time my friends.
                      -Miranda T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 10 10
I'm Nakamura Akihiro. My dream is to skate. Not just any skating though, figure skating. And, I've never considered love, or the thought that that...
238K 7.4K 20
You and Yuri are paired up for an figure skating competition at France called the "Winter Olympic "Both secretly liked each other but never really sh...
160K 4.4K 23
(Y/N) (L/N) has a passion for ice skating and has fantasized about pursuing her dream as an international ice skater. Sadly, her focus has been blurr...
43.2K 1K 30
"Y/N. For next season, you will be partnered with..." "With who?" I don't like where this is going... "With Yuri-" "Yuri Katsuki?!" "No. The other on...