Let's Go There Together

By lmsecretpotion

{CoMpLeTeD} Perrie Edwards, a journalist who decided to never trust men and the first person who knew abo... More

Trailer of my story!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
THANKS FOR 1K
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
THANK YOUUUU
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
THANK YOU
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 21

355 15 21
By lmsecretpotion

Important note before you start reading the chapter:
You'll have to listen to :
•Holy Grail by Jay-Z feat Justin Timberlake
•Casualty Of Love by Jessie J
•One Dance by Drake feat Kyla and Wizkid
•And most importantly: Close by Nick Jonas feat Tove Lo
Just so you'll enjoy this chapter 🌚

*     *     *

The next month passed slowly and it was full of routines. There was a lot of work to do, I didn't have any interviews to prepare after Gigi Hadid's and I just kept writing articles. Zayn and I didn't have time to hang out much as both of us had tones of work to accomplish.

The only different thing was that dad visited me and prank-texted Zayn with my phone telling him I want to have sex with him but, Zayn responded with 'I respect you way too much so let it be after marriage'. This made dad very proud of me having a boyfriend like him and he also let Zayn come over and they had a nice chat proofing me they got along fast.

Other than that, I spent my days like 'work eat sleep repeat'. I excused and I didn't go to any hangouts or anything because I had to finish the number of articles that keeps getting bigger non-stop.

From what I've heard, two couples of journalists and photographers have finished their tour for three countries so I hope ours will be the next.

* * *

"Are you ready my adventurous?" Zayn asked as we got out of Mr Michael's office. As you expect, OUR TURN!
"YAAAAAAS!" I put my hands up in enthusiasm before he held my right hand and stepped in front of me, so close that his brown eyes were the only thing I could see when I looked up, and he slowly grabbed my left hand.
"You know I will never stop loving you. Do you?" I had that naive smile on my face with my eyes almost closed nodding before he smiled and planted a kiss. "What a confidence!" After laughing a bit, I took a deep breath as he walked next to me, holding my hand and intertwining our fingers together causing everyone's eyes to be on us and only on us. The way we admired Gigi Hadid when she came. I was holding his hands tighter with every step we took together. With a face applying my pride with it being held up and a smile of glory that I couldn't help. Telling all of those that he's only mine, he loves me and he's proud of it or else he wouldn't show it in our workplace. My situation was desired by most of the women in the work place by their looks and their whispers, their eyes still on us. I looked at Zayn and he was looking at me with a grateful look.

I can't believe the guy I was kissing seconds ago was the one I was talking to in a bitchy way the minute I met him. Jade had a smile of pride when we passed by her desk like 'she's my friend, you hoes' and I couldn't help laughing lightly. I couldn't recognize why this happened lately, the kissing and the holding hands and the pride and the happiness all at once, I would never know.

* * *

That day, when I got home with Jade, who kept telling again and again how cute Zayn and I were, I laid in bed, surfing on Instagram until, after few minutes, I decided to take a nap.

The second I closed my eyes, my phone popped, announcing I have a few messages. Those were from Leigh-Anne. ' I'll be visiting London soon, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU PEZ! ' I read in a loud voice before i got out of bed and started to jump of happiness. I AM SEEING LEIGH ANNE AGAIN!
' When are you cominggg '
' TOMORROW AT SEVEN! We've already reserved the hotel room and everything and I'm getting ready for A WEEK IN LONDON! '
' I WILL WAIT FOR YOU IN THE AIRPORT. Paul is coming with you?? '
' YAAAAS ' I jumped more and more when I read the message.
' I CAN NOT WAIT '
' Neither can I! Gotta go, SEE YA TOMORROWWW Xx'
' Bye Xx'

I don't think Jade would understand why I am this joyful so I decided to announce the new to Zayn who was already taking the nap but the second he's heard the new, it looked like if he's saved the world from cracking.

*     *     *

The next day, at six thirty, we were at the airport with MacDonald's to welcome the Laul. We thought we better drive them to the hotel and go back the morning to hang out with them. Jade wanted to come with both Zayn and I so she did.

"Excuse me I just want to pass." Said Leigh Anne pushing Jade gently as she came our way while Zayn and I were discussing. "PERRIE! ZAYN!" Leigh hugged us cutting our thoughts as I hugged her really hard.
"WE HAVE MISSED YOU!" Said Paul when he hugged me.
"You must be Leigh-Anne." Jade understood.
"Yes, you are?"
"I'm Jade thirlwall, Perrie's best friend."
"Nice to meet you Jade. I'm Lee and this is Paul, my fiancé, and.." stopped Leigh-Anne for an instant. "WE ARE GONNA HAVE FUN TONIIIGHT!" She jumped up and down before Jade laughed. Lee is one of the most friendly persons I've ever met.

*     *     *

"So.." Jade started as we were all five on our way to the hotel. "You come here to visit your family don't you?"
"Yeah," answered Leigh Anne. "I'm English but I went with Paul to Ghana for his work and stuff."
"You're gonna be my style inspiration." Jade looked at Leigh-Anne who was wearing some black pants, a white crop top and a colorful hoodie with her curly hair reaching her back.
"Let me find you a ship name!" Zayn said looking at them in the mirror.
"What? No!" Leigh refused laughing as Paul was doing.
"Lee lee and Jade." I thought to myself.
"It's Jeed!" Zayn came up with it.
"NO WAY!" Jade protested still laughing.
"Come on Jade," I started. "You created a ship name for both Zayn and I before we even dated!"
"IT WAS THREE MINUTES BEFORE YOU DID!"
"Wait!" Paul said. "You guys are dating?"
"You've missed so much." Jade screamed the second Paul finished his sentence. "We were in a restaurant and Zayn stood up out of nowhere. He started his speech about how Perrie is good in bed and how he wants to fuck her publicly and she screamed with a loud moan before they did it in the restrooms."
"WHAT!? NOOOOO!" I screamed throwing my bag at her as she held her stomach from laughers.
"What the fuuuck." Zayn whispered to himself as he kept driving.

*     *     *

"I will always love you, Perrie Edwards, and my always in infinite." Niall copied Zayn as Leigh-Anne and Paul watched.
It was the next morning when us, three couples decided to go out to have breakfast somewhere else and Jade and Niall decided to redo the scene with frolicsome in front of the four of us in the restaurant.
"You've always been that cute guy since being a child and I've always had a crush on you since the beginning. I love you." Jade said in a really thin voice and blinked, crossing her fingers together and getting closer to his face.
"Here's a Detail we sadly were about to forget!" Zayn took a pillow from the seat next to him and threw it at them causing us all to laugh. They stayed for almost a minute looking at each other and Leigh Anne was like "come on! Kiss!" Every few seconds but they kept still until they finally did it and we all clapped. Zayn and I did clap just because of the flashback but I guess Leigh Anne and Paul did because like 'FINALLY THEY DID IT!'
"I don't want to embarrass you but you looked so awkward staying for minutes doing nothing but staring at each other like if you've became a statue, a disgusting statue." Paul joked before Leigh hit him in the stomach with her elbow. Well, he's right.
"You know," I started. "it always feel better getting enough of looking at their eyes because when you kiss, you close them so you just want to make sure you're ready to stop looking at them anymore and like, kiss." I explained.
"Preach!" Leigh screamed before she took a sip of her coffee.
"You guys should totally hang out with the rest of the boys and their girlfriends and stuff like seriously we should plane for a hangout!" Jade said as she sat down next to Niall after they've been done of their small scene.
"We would love to, we'll be just a call away." Paul said.
"When are you visiting your family?" Zayn asked.
"Maybe tonight or sometimes today." Leigh answered.
"What about tomorrow? At night? That suits you?" Niall asked.
"I guess?" Paul looked at Leigh in confusion.
"Yeah, that'd be perfect."

*     *     *

As planned, the next day, we were all gathered at Zayn's, again. We met at six and Laul were well welcomed by the rest, of course they were. I wouldn't know racist friends. What made Leigh Anne and Paul cute that he was white which made anyone who thinks of hate whenever they see a black person forget about it when they see both of them happily engaged.

"SUGGEST A GAME!" Jesy ordered Danielle.
"So, as I am the best one to pick games,"Danielle started as she stood in front of the TV to have our attention. "Every couple will choose a song and will sing it as a duet!"
"THIS IS GOING TO BE LIT!" Zayn screamed!
"WHAT? NOOO!" I protested.
"YAAAAS." Zayn said
"Did you think about the singles here?" Harry joked. "I'll be the judge." He decided

After almost quarter an hour, all couples were separated from one other revising the lyrics of the song they were going to sing. "We'll start by the two J's!" That was a nickname Harry created for Jake and Jesy.
"Okay." Jesy said holding Jake's hand and leading him in from of the TV, after Harry moved.
"Oh you, you'd take the clothes of my back, and I'd let you." Jesy sang Holy Grail with a vibrating voice that made me shook. I never knew Jesy had such a powerful voice. Well, not only me was surprised but all of us were. "You'd steal, the food right out my mouth, and I'd let you eat it. And i still don't know why, why I love it so much."
"You curse my name." Did they mean to amaze us because not only Jesy had a strong voice but so did Jack. I'm going to discover so much hidden talents after this 'game'. "In spits to put to shame. Had my laundry in the streets, dirty or clean. Give it up for fame but I still don't know why, why I love you so much."
After Jake ended his solo, I just threw a quick wow before they continued together. "And baby, it's amazing I'm in this maze with you, I just can't crack your code. One day you're screaming your love me loud, the next day you're so cold. One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care. You're so unfair." Leigh threw a slay as they paused "Sipping from your cup till it's running over. Holy grail." After they finished this part, exchanging looks and eye contacts, they burst into laughers before we all clapped. The mood they put us through is indescribable.
"Thank you J's and thank you everyone." Harry got back in front of the TV. "Now, it's the African's couple turn!"
"You could find any other adjective other than 'african'." Leigh-Anne said jokingly as she went to the TV.
"Like the best couple you've ever met, for example!" Paul suggested jokingly as Leigh Anne laughed.
"Yeah, why not." Leigh Anne said between her laughters.
"How humble of you!" Harry mocked jokingly. "It's the turn of the humblest couple you can ever meet, RIGHT NOWWWW!" He introduced like a programmer introducer as both of them laughed.
"We may not have all the answers
I know that we can change some of the things that are beyond our control
And the vision of us may be blurry." I already knew that Leigh-Anne's voice was amazing but she slayingly covered Jessie J. I don't know if 'slayingly' is in an English grammar book but no words could describe her voice more than this one.
"But use your heart to see
Just follow the beat, the rhythm will lead
You right back to me." Paul's voice was like super amazing, I remember Leigh-Anne mentioning he was good at singing The Writing Is On The Wall.
"That's all!" Leigh-Anne said awkwardly when she found us waiting for them to keep singing. We kept clapping and Harry announced that it was Niall and Jade's turn, I want to die before ours come.
"Well," Jade started as she adjusted her pose "grips on your waist.
Front way back way.
You know that I don't play.
Streets not safe
But I never run away." Jade sang with her superfine voice. "Even when I'm away
Oti, oti, there's never much love when you go OT
I pray I make it back in one piece. I pray, I pray."
"That's why I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time before I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me." Niall sang in a voice that I couldn't describe, angelic? Not only angelic! It's like there're a touch in his sound that will make you fall in love it the moment it passes by your ear. "I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time before I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me."
"WHOOOOAAAA!" Zayn screamed as he clapped the loudest.
"Okay so now to Mr Whoaaaa and his his girl." Harry said as we laughed.
"Oh man, oh man
I am not really known for ever being speechless." I don't know why we chose close by Nick Jonas and To Love but, that's what I thought when they said 'duet' "but now, but now somehow
My words roll off my tongue right onto your lips
I'm keeping you cool while you keep smiling
Saying all the things I'm thinking
Oh man, oh man
I'm like you so I want proof of what you're feeling." I took a deep breath but Zayn decided to complete.
"'Cause if I want you, and I want you babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for place
'Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get you," Zayn sang, in his wonderful voice this calm song as everyone was getting in the mood until I decided to break it with my 'own chorus'.
"CLOSE, OOOH!" I ruined the song when I stood up and moved like a rock star would play is electric guitar. "OH SO CLOSE OOH." I kept laughing at myself as Zayn and everyone leaned back to laugh.
"I WANT YOU CLOSE YEAAAH!" Zayn imitated me so I wouldn't feel awkward all alone. "'CAUSE SPACE IS JUST A WORD MADE OF-" Zayn didn't complete his sentence because he kept laughing and so I did and everyone just couldn't help themselves.
"NOT ONLY A WHOA COUPLE BUT THE MOST HILARIOUS!" Harry said between his laughs.
"Guess I was wrong when I said we're the best." Leigh-Anne said before she stopped laughing while a smile was still curving her lips.

*     *     *

A/N:
HEY GUYSSS
So, here is the chapter for today, I guess...?
Well, whatever. You would have to listen to Close before you read the chapter so you'd know what I mean 🙄 WHATEVER PEOPLE! You can find Jesy singing Holy Grail, Leigh-Anne singing Causality Of Love on YouTube, in case you can't imagine them singing them 🌚.
Don't forget to vote and comment what you think and i hope I'll publish the next chapter soon 😁🙌🏼
THANKS FOR READING! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 2.2K 46
Perrie Louise Edwards. The girl who fell in love with the boy in her dreams. And no matter how hard she tried to push hi...
130K 1.9K 33
Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik have been dating for 2 years now, and One Direction is at the peak of their fame. Perrie's own band, Little Mix, are al...
14.3K 642 20
แดษดแด‡ แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด x สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษชx "You're such a loser Jade." I pushed him off my lap and a loud thump abrupted from the floor. He stood up and so did I. H...
59.6K 2.1K 18
Zayn and Perrie are engaged, which means all of their problems and worries are forgotten. Wrong. So wrong. That's just not how it works, and it seem...